Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 16:24:55
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
Pancakes Only Started by: Cepheus on Jul 08, '20 08:22

After having landed with the ship on the American land after having spent her entire life in Japan she landed on the city of Detroit and found a family there that would take her in. Hanabi was a good girl, but her family has a fair share of dirt. Especially one part of her parents that was active in the mob some time ago. Even in Japan, she had some connections with the local yakuza and a sect.

Detroit is, however, her new city where she settled down for now with the Brown gang so she takes the chance to get to know this for her taste way too industrial city. There is a heavy lack of greenery compared to her city. The harmony between humans and non-human animals is also missing, as they run freely around in her city. All disgusts her but she is still hungry after walking around and spending way too much energy on such useless thoughts. ''Pancaki...sugoi!'' are the words that slip out of her mouth before she goes inside and orders the special pancake. Whatever the hell that is, pancakes are never bad.

Report Post Tip

Pancakes only?

What a load of crepe

sorry

Report Post Tip

Could there be any better way to end an afternoon than with pancakes? This was a question that Azathoth couldn't answer, but rather lived through as he entered Pancakes only. Ordering a large stack and finishing them all within five minutes was all that it took for him to jump up and take on the rest of the night.

Keep the change.

Placing a few dollars onto the table, he walks off. He had a drug deal to attend.

Report Post Tip

Zeb watches in awe as Azathoth  devours a plate of creppy pancakes.

I think i've lost my appetitie, could i get a milkshake?

Report Post Tip

Artie was on a mission to check out as much of the local competition.  Vesuvio was great for almost everything but the one thing he had never asked the chefs to do was make pancakes.  It was handy therefore that among the businesses available to Artie in the great city of Detroit, was Pancakes Only.

It was generally accepted among the Bucco family that the only acceptable pancakes were almost paper thin crepes simply served with freshly squeezed lemon juice and a smattering of caster sugar.

Artie walked in and breathed in.  The smell of fresh pancakes was super dooper so he sat down and waited for someone to come and serve him.  Eventually a busy waitress came past.

"What can I get you sir?"

"I'll have half a dozen plain crepes please and can I have them served with some lemon juice and sugar please.  Can I have the lemon juice and sugar on the side so I can do it please?  Thanks.  Oh...and can I have a simple black coffee please.  No milk or sugar.  Thanks."

The waitress left and Artie sat waiting and watching what was going on.

Report Post Tip

After Hanabi waited for some time, the pancake should be brought to her table. She asked for one with a lot of chocolate on top of it for a start, as that was simply her favourite. Bonus points if the chocolate liquid also had pieces of hazelnuts in it as that just made it taste specifically good for the woman. 

She takes the fork in her hand and starts to chew on a bit as she expresses her delight. ''Sugoi'' she tells the waiter which pretty much means great!

Report Post Tip

Knox was in town for a quick pit stop. He was really in a rush as his time in the city would be short. He needed a quick bite to eat, and he just remembered at the last meeting he was in, a few of the gentleman mentioned this pancake place down the road. Knox, being from NY was a natural pancake lover, although none can beat his mothers own homemade ones, he was keen to give this one a go

It'd be quick, and it'd do the job and settle the hunger at least.

He walks into the store and orders himself a Pancake with honey for takeaway. The good was served up within 5 minutes and he was good to go, to continue on his tedious tasks for the day

Report Post Tip

Now Hanabi was enjoying the pancake to its fullest as she liked it. Neither did she see any reason at all to have to stress herself. Work was already finished since some time, and while this pancake was quite the opposite of a healthy diet, she did not mind that at all. It was good to enjoy sometime whatever one wants.

She cannot help but look all around her and checking up if there are interesting people around here.

Report Post Tip

Ashura knew that pancakes were exactly what he needed before a busy day of serving knuckle sandwiches to idiots who couldn't keep up their end of simple business deals. They just helped him get energized in a way he couldn't quite explain. Pancakes Only seemed to fit his requirements perfectly -- well, his requirement was pretty much that they serve pancakes. Good ones. Delicious ones. Great-tasting coffee would be a bonus.

In any case, his goals were crystal-clear as he entered the Pancakes Only establishment, savouring the smell of pancakes cooking and some of the accompaniments. So far, so good. He found a place to sit and called over a nearby waiter. "I'll take two plates of pancakes. One, the classic with just some maple syrup and butter on top. The second, with whipped cream and butterscotch crackles, if you have it. Oh, and a cup of really strong coffee. Thanks pal."

Report Post Tip

While the wait at the donut shop was long and Azathoth decided to sneak out for a few minutes to grab himself a third snack, he ended up running into a place with no line at all that looked nearly decrepit which was his type of business! Rushing inside there were stacks of pancakes all over the place, most of which that looked to be months old now but still probably edible.

So no one will notice if I just...

Grabbing a bunch of the stacks he ran through the place like a madman collecting up every different type while making sure to remove most of the mold or rotten pieces of fruit that had decayed throughout the ages. The syrup was still perfectly fine however as that stuff rarely went bad, and so he laid it on thick before sitting down and destroying as many of them as possible.

Now that he was completely filled it was time to head back to the donut place and then finish things up with a business arrangement that he had come here for. A large amount of cocaine needed to be shipped and that was his specialty these days, probably due to all of the eating that he could do which made him impervious to the effects of coke.

Doing lines with customers and then still being able to articulate perfectly was the type of skill not many people had and a lot of his own co-workers (so to speak) couldn't stop tripping over their words afterwards. Anyways, now was time for donuts and not for drugs and so he rushed back off to pick his dozen up.

Report Post Tip

Pancakes was calling Garen's name. Either that or it was rumbling of his belly as he stared through the glass window shopping Pancakes Only. He checked for time and realized he had a moment to spare. With haste, Garen entered the building and quickly made his way to the nearest table.

"A stack of your fluffiest pancakes!" The waitress made note of his order and asked for his drink, "Coffee, dark." She sent the order up and handed Garen his coffee as he waited. Within minutes, the pancakes arrived. Garen quickly inhaled his meal. "Another round m'lady!"

After finishing his barrage of meals, Garen stands up, buckle his belt and approaches the register where he paid his total before leaving.

Report Post Tip
Alfredo was a little hungry and noticed the pancake shop on the corner.

"Hey nice to meet you, would it be possible to get two normal Pancakes and a drink a soda possibly if you have any"

Alfredo waited for his Pancake and drink to arrive before leaving to head to the airport as he was flying to New York in the evening
Report Post Tip

This is where everything would go down tonight for Azathoth as the woman had stated in the food shop in Detroit, it wasn't a very long flight and already he had found Pancakes Only which ran in his family for generations now-- sometimes he would still receive money from the pancakes that sold here, but for today he was just another one of the clientele and so sitting down in one of the furthest booths in the store, he tapped his fingers down against the table and waited for a waiter to arrive.

Before any waiter could make it however, the woman he had met earlier appeared and sat down beside him. She hummed a tune for a few moments that was weirdly familiar and then started to discuss what they had both came here for, it wasn't a very long discussion and she said but a few words.

"There was a package stolen from me here in your city and I want it back. I know a lot of feds, and it would be a real shame if they started poking around in your businesses."

Not only did his family line own many storefronts in the Americas, but he himself had a few that littered everywhere that the mafia did business and that would be very bad for him if they started to sniff around.

"So where's the package?"

"That's for you to find out, not me.", she let off a sly smile before standing up and walking away yet again, this time leaving a small voucher for another shop around the town. Was this a clue? The last nice thing she would do? He wasn't sure, but it didn't hurt to keep looking, and maybe even call up a few contacts of his for help.

While he decided what to do next, the waiter arrived and cut the silence like a knife.

"What will you be having today, sir?", he stood there like a stone statue and waited, so Azathoth ordered a large helping of pancakes seeing as how one should never enter a Pancakes Only and not taste some of their wares. Once he was finished eating, the large man stood up and went back to his house to begin making the proper calls.

This was going to be a long one...

Report Post Tip

Foamy pops back into Azathoth establishment and having run out of 'crepe' puns decides to order some food.

I'd like pancakes please, obviously, with nutella if that's ok.

Report Post Tip

Vincent wanted some pancakes and decided to visit a pancake house. He entered the place and took a seat. Ordered the plate of pancakes with some jam and glass of milk. While waiting for his order he smoked few cigarettes and read some newspapers. He also looked around the house a bit and saw few interesting people. He got his pancakes, thanked the waitress and started to eat. When he finished, he paid for his order and thanked chef for fabulous pancakes.

Report Post Tip

Harison strolls into the shop and sit down for a much-needed breakfast.

After browsing the menu a bit, he knows which pancakes he wants...

"I'll take four of the chocolate chip pancakes, extra chocolate chips please."

Report Post Tip

It was a cold evening in Detroit when Vincent got there. He took his bags from airport and grabbed a taxi. First he went to check in the Waldors Hotel, that was the place where he usually stayed under different name ofcourse. When he took a shower, shaved and got dressed he wanted some pancakes. He didnt wanted to order it by room service, he wanted to go out to the streets and get them there, local pancakes. He walked outside and started walking around the streets to find a spot. As he was walking he suddenly saw this place, called "Pancakes only". He quickly crossed the street and entered the place. It was beautifully decorated and pretty comfy little place. He found himself a table and took a seat. Undressed and was ready to order. A waitress approached his table and asked what gentleman would like to have. Vincent ordered a big cup of coffee and a full plate of pancakes with strawberry jam. Waitress nodded and excused herself. While waiting for his order, Vincent pulled out a pack of cigarettes, lighted one up and walked outside for a smoke. It started to rain aswell and the weather was completely shit. He finished his cigarette and went back inside. As he took a seat, waitress came back and brought his order. Vincent saw his plate full of pancakes and his eyes went wide. Damn thats a lot of pancakes he thought to himself. He kindly thanked the waitress and gave her a little tip. She thanked him back and excused herself to carry on with other customers. Vincent started to eat and pancakes were heavenly delicious. When he finally finished, he actually managed to eat all the pancakes, he was full. He paid for his order, thanked owner and the waitress and walked outside. Rain had stopped and the sun came out. Since he was really full, he decided to take a little walk around the city.

Report Post Tip

Could it be? The famed Pancakes Only of Detroit? He had even heard tales of this wonderful place in his home country that you'd have never heard of as a franchise almost opened up there before cruelly having the rug pulled from under all of the residence when poor Cepheus passed away; it became a National Holiday, the week that Pancakes Only almost opened.

But now, for the first time in his life he could taste the creations and he spared no time in rushing off to try the delectable fluffy delights.

"I'll take a stack."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Pancakes Only
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL