Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:33:15
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The KLF are going to rock you. Started by: The_KLF on Apr 11, '11 11:48

*A man stands in front of a bonfire in a run down and abandoned old warehouse.  As you look closer, you realise he is burning wads of $100 bills!  Nearby, a suitcase packed with notes looks as though it contains a million dollars, the man continues to throw notes onto the fire as he starts to speak.  It’s 3am.*

This speech is to announce the formation of an amalgamation of existing groups into one coherent entity.  This speech is also a direct appeal to the powers that be in this thing of ours.

To business;  We are the Kuklinski Liberation Front (the KLF).  We are justified and ancient  and we like to roam the land.  We’re justified and we’re ancient and we hope you understand.  We are comprised of former members of the LVCF, the Giordano Faction, RK Holdings and various other, smaller, networks of activists.  And our mission is one of peace and public service.  The guns are oiled and stored – and we hope not to use them.  We do not seek to cause trouble – rather, we just want the right to be different and left alone, in peace.

This is a direct appeal, to the Godfathers of this thing – guarantee our safety – leave us be.  We won’t cause you any problems.  The Kuklinski Liberation Front are bound by our word of honour.  And if you don’t like what we’re going to do, please don’t stop us as we’re coming through.

The KLF has been founded with public service in mind.  We need more speeches – and we need the messengers not to be shot.  With this in mind, we will avoid the more controversial topics, focusing instead on current affairs, anecdotes, amusing and insightful commentary and so on and so forth.   Unless there is specific public demand, we will avoid re-telling the epic saga of the Kuklinski bloodline.  We’re justified and we’re ancient – and, let’s be honest; we have no master plan.

At this moment, I’d like to appeal to the GFs and their hands to respond to us – we will be making direct representations.  We want to help, not hinder, this thing.  We want our words to be taken seriously and we want bygones to be bygones. This is what the KLF is about.

Finally, I’d like to add that I am no direct relation of Richard_Kuklinski – he is elsewhere, but he will be watching and contributing to this debate, I am sure.  I am his trusted emissary and representative.

Once he has finished speaking and the suitcase of money has been emptied the man makes his way off in the direction of the train station, you guess he just has enough time to catch the last train to Trans Central Station if he hurries.

Ladies and Gentlemen; The KLF have now left the building.

You hear the conductor shouting ‘all aboard’ as the train begins to depart from the nearby station and a ‘whoo-whoo, whoo-whoo’ as it rolls off into the night.

Report Post Tip

And so it is, the first martyr of the KLF.  RIP, Stuart_Baggs.

The man who arranged his death, the man who pulled the trigger; we bear you no ill will.  But we will not be stopped in our quest for the truth.

I would ask for a few minutes silence and contemplation for Mr Baggs.  Word on the street is that he lost a fair few million on the credit marketplace, right before he was killed.  This is sad.

Down to business - my first job is to make membership of the KLF non-punishable by death...

Report Post Tip

I want the forty five seconds it took me to read that pile of drivel back.

Holy crap are you full of yourself for no discernible reason. Grow up. Seriously. Grow up.

Report Post Tip

Any friend of the useless kulsinki is an enemy of mine. Yet again more useless drabble by uselesski, you offer nothing to our life style you come to the streets and go on and on about nothing. 99% of your speeches invovle you bragging about shooting an uprotected boss and how much of a failure you are. If I see a man wearing a klf sash I kill the man wearing it.

Report Post Tip

You're missing the point.  The establishment of the KLF is not to keep the memories alive, but to start afresh.  As he said in his speech, Kuklinski won't be spoken of, unless the people demand it.  Prem, no-one will be wearing any sashes - we aren't underground because we announced it.  That's where we're coming from - open journalism.

Report Post Tip

You are all a bunch of morons anyone who would take advice from dicklinski is stupid as fuck all and anyone who would put his name in their shitty group is worse. Diplinski just spent the last weeks talking about his master plan to kill leaders and then you idiots pop up on his behalf so ill take this as another dumbass plan organized by shitkslinski

Report Post Tip

Prem, this seems to me to be an honest attempt at change.  Do you think that people can change?

Will anyone remotely associated with Kuku be able to make a speech without being attacked for it?  Regardless of the content of that speech?

Report Post Tip

Starting a fresh usually involves dropping the old associations that caused the world to hate you.
Not screaming and shouting about them in the very speech you claim to be dropping them in.

Kurtz sighs, shakes his head and wanders off.

Report Post Tip

Don -Premeir, I haven't taken advice from this Mr.Dicklinski. I wouldn't think of associating myself with him.

Report Post Tip

An honest attempt at change? Not 3 days ago his family were in the streets yelling about his master plan to kill leaders which included myself and a week before that he did the same. You can't teach an old idiot new tricks. He is as stupid and useless as they come

Report Post Tip

No leaders will be killed.  Nor did anyone say they would be.  Prem, you're getting excited again.  You saw the name Kuklinski and you didn't hear what was said; you're blinded by hatred.  It's sad.

Report Post Tip

If this was a genuine attempt to start fresh, that would be one thing.

But this is not.

This is yet another self-aggrandizing poster by a bloodline that has accomplished nothing on these streets, trying to play the martyr to those in power, saying that they hate him for no reason and always go after him and blah blah blah blah blah while trying to hold himself up as a hero to the disenfranchised.

As an ACTUAL hero to the disenfranchised, that disgusts me.

If you want a fresh start, you earn it. You show those in power that you're not a smug little twat looking for personal glory and wanting recognition for nothing. You join a family, work your way up with hard work, and show that yes, this time, it IS different.

This poster? Has nothing to do with starting fresh. Not. One. Thing. All it is is another attempt to try and say "I'm awesome".

And you're not. You're not awesome.

Report Post Tip

Nor did anyone say they would be? I guess ill refer to the speeches y'all gave not even 3 days ago but good try.

Report Post Tip

Anyway, this isn't working.  I have advised the membership of the KLF that the powers-that-be will not allow us to do our work.  Our lives are fraught with danger.  Our children will have to take on new names, new identities.  We will have to keep our heads down.  For what we have done, but never intended, for those who hate us and to those that love us, we say only this; It's been emotional.

I appalud my friends, family and comrades in the KLF and associated groups.  To my other friends, who I will not list here, I thank you.  We might work again some day.

Whilst some mistakes were made, the bloodline did some good things.  We hope you remember them as you remember us.  Friends, decent people and excellent wordsmiths.

Report Post Tip

Ill remember the shit that spewed out of your mouth, seeing as that is all you have ever done, nothing more.

Report Post Tip

You really are a paranoid, delusional twat with a martyr complex, aren't you?

I mean, honestly. It's not the "powers that be" that won't "let you whatever your whatever for whatever", it's the fact that you announce everything to the streets in a desperate bid for attention.

Report Post Tip

Your speeches are like train wrecks...they are terrible to look at but i just cant bring myself to look away each time you post something. You truly are an embarrassment...

Report Post Tip

Well the Godfathers may have decided to remain tight lipped thus far, but I feel you may have failed in your mission to gain acceptance for the followers of cocklinksi...

Report Post Tip

I thought the KLF were going to rock us.

What a let down and complete waste of time :(

Report Post Tip

The KLF wasn't given a chance to Rock - The KLF was stopped dead in it's tracks.  The Streets have become quieter - and this is a Tragedy.  Perhaps Steps will be better than The KLF.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The KLF are going to rock you.
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL