Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:33:50
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Frootsy Started by: vGoddess on Jul 26, '20 16:35

On your walk through the busy streets, you spot a stand on the other side of the road. The stall is racked with glass bottles filled with colourful liquids and a sign over the stall reads "Frootsy" in some fancy font. There is a queue formed in front of the stall and you see people walking away with glasses of colourful drinks. 

Thirsty from the walk in this hot weather, you join in the line. When you finally reach the end of the queue you see a mini blackboard listing all the items they sell:

=Flavours Available=

Strawberry, Mango, Raspberry, Blueberry, Pineapple, Cranberry, Lemon, Orange

*All our "flavours" are syrups made with real fruits. We add the syrup you want to your choice of liquid(s) or frozen dessert(s) or BOTH!

=Liquids=

Juice, Milkshake, Smoothie, Syrup in Sparkling Water

=Frozen Desserts=

Ice Cream, Frozen Yogurt, Snow Cones, Sorbet, Slushy, Ice Pops

*You may choose to add more than one type of syrup.

Report Post Tips: 9 / Total: $180,000 Tip

Tristan walked into Frootsy and ordered a chacolate milkshake.   He looked around the spot and thought to him self that the joint looked friendly and safe enough to bring his nephews the next time they come to visit him.  Tristan was still a bit broken after the loss of some of his pals but he was trying to man up and move forward with his life.   The life doesn't suffer fools and they truly eat the weak.  The mike shake was very good as he paid and left a sizeable tip for the cashier.

Report Post Tip

Overdrive walks into Frootsy and looks around a little, it was rather warm today so he figured he could need something to cool himself down with. He takes a look at the menu before making up his mind.

"I'd like a blueberry milkshake please."

He places some money down and smiles.

"Keep the change."

Report Post Tip
vGoddess comes to check on how her stall is doing. She finds a lot of people coming and leaving with drinks or frozen desserts in hand.

She smiles at the stall keeper and shows a thumbs up to tell him he's doing a good job. She also asks for a Mango Milkshake to drink.
Report Post Tip

Zipline was hanging around in DT, sweating a lot due to the wafty warm oil smells coming out of the many factories he was visiting on business. He knew some of his old father's contacts that still owed him a lot of money, and it was time to collect those debts

Coming along a stand looking like it was picked out of a pink heaven, he saw the numerous flavors and cold drinks condensating in the sun. Ahh yes, those would do just fine

Hello there,

i'd like a rainbow slushy, one with 5 flavors that correspond to the colors of the rainbow please :)

Report Post Tip

Ronnie was walking down the street when he saw a little stand just a little further down. He was hungry so he picked up the pace and walked faster. And faster, till he was damn near sprinting. Just as he gets to the stand he bumps into a big chested woman. Knocking an ice cream cone from her hands, he looks up and goes red, he should’ve looked where he was going. 

“I’m so sorry ma’am! Here. Let me help!” He says taking a handkerchief from his suit pocket and goes to dab the ice cream before “Excuse me! I can handle it. Fucking pervert.” The woman says. Ronnie shrugs and walks into her again to get to the stand. 

He pushes past everyone because as everyone knows. He’s more important. Ronnie stands at the front and points to afew items on the list and placing a $10 bill down. He takes his items and looks to the person behind the stall “the next few things are on me.”  He says before walking away. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tad had just had a long first day with the opening of his Therapist Office for the criminal element. It was 'surprising' to say the least if anyone asked him about it. On his walk to find a place to get some food he spotted a stand of sorts across the streets. People were coming and going with what appeared to be beverages of some sort. It had been quite some time since he had a drink today and with all the moving around he could probably use one.

He made his way across the street causing a car or two to honk at him for jaywalking. With a quick flip of the finger he continued on to get himself something to drink. When he finally got to the stand he could see the menu with available drinks and flavors. It all looked good to him the longer he looked around. 

The place his eyes locked on was the flavor 'mango' as he looked around the menu. It was a flavor that he quite enjoyed and had not experienced since the last trip to the islands south of Florida. 

"Hello! Wonderful stand you have here vGoddess. I'd quite enjoy a nice Mango Milkshake if you don't mind. It has been a long day and I could definitely use it." He asked as politely as he could without seeming exhausted.

Report Post Tip

Tristan walked in with the kids from the old neighborhood he ordered them all two scoops of icecream as they all sat at two tables.   The Kids all respected Tristan because he kept the neighborhood safe and always took care of the elderly kids and the widows.  He supported the kids sport teams and jave jobs to the fathers in need of work.  He feed the homeless and ensured they eat good during the holidays.  

Report Post Tip

Parkerr walks in out of the humidity-filled air into the fine-looking shop and looks the menu over....

”I’ll take a mango milkshake please!!” 

He wipes sweat from his brow as watches as his drink is made to perfection...

Report Post Tip

vGoddess watched as the young man behind the stand served the customers one after another. 

After he was done serving Tadknackered and Parkerr their mango milkshakes, he served ice cream to the kids that came along with Tristan.

"You can take more if you want," she told the kids with a smile. Some seemed too shy to ask for another serving but most were excited to try out more flavours. 

vGoddess took a cup of strawberry flavoured frozen yoghurt for herself and another for Tristanalthough not sure if he would like the strawberry flavour.

"If you don't like it, you can choose another flavour and give this to one of the kids."

Report Post Tip

The guy serving the drinks made his way through the orders and finally got the mango milkshake ready for Tad. As he handed it across, Tad handed him the cash with extra for a tip. The cup felt nice in his hand after such a long day with plenty of sweating. Not only was he thirsty, but he finally realized how hot he felt on this summer day. 

"Thank you for the quick service! I'll try to stop by here next time I'm coming through." He smiled as he tipped his hat and took his first mouthful of milkshake.

The mango flavor hit his tongue and the ice cold drink cooled his throat. Together they brought relief to his whole body somehow. He held the cup away from himself and looked at it as if it was made of pure gold....

"This is fantastic. I definitely need this. Thanks again!" He shouted as he walked off.

Report Post Tip

A smile spread across Tristans face as he saw VGoddess out here in Detroit.  He couldn't believe she was standing there.   She offered the kids additional ice cream, some were shy and looked at Tristan as he gave them the nod to go get more.  Then he looked back at the Goddess.  Still smiling he walked over towards her and asked her how she was doing?  

Then to his surprise she handed him a cup of strawberry flavoured yogart, her voice was like a sweet melody as she told him if he didn't like it he could choose another flavour and give this to one of the kids.   He reached out for the cup however, his hand touched her's and to his surprise her hand was warm and soft as she quickly pulled her hand back with a shy blush.   Tristan face was a bit red with a boys bashful smile. then he straighten up and told her.

"How can I not like it, you selected it, plus I love strawberries and strawberry ice cream" 

He tasted the frozen Yogart but his eyes never left her eyes and face.

"Hey this isn't bad at all, I never had frozen Yogart, I can get used to this, thank you VGoddess.  So tell me what brings the great lady out this way?"

Report Post Tip

vGoddess felt relieved when Tristan said he liked the frozen yoghurt.

"Oh, I just come and check this shop out once in a while to see how business is going.

It's nice to see you bring so many children here. I'm not really good with kids so I don't know how to act around them, but you seem to get along well with them"

vGoddess likes it when she sees someone being kind in such a cruel world. Her eyes softened and a slight smile appeared on her face.

"The type of person I've always wanted to be," she thought.

Report Post Tip

Tristan started to relax when he saw that vGoddess started to smile.  He nodded as she talked about the kids.  

Your the owner, well, now that I know that I will start rolling in her more often with my little pals.  

Yeah these guys are my way of giving back, you see I came from money and never had real friends, these kids teach me a new lesson every time I around them from friendship to forgiveness to love for family.  Their parents struggle to earn so I do what I can.  But the best lesson I get is laughter, with them and at myself.  They laugh with me and sometimes at me when I'm being silly trying to cheer themup.  

Tristan looked at zvGoddess and saw that she wanted to either meet them or just watch them. 

Hey gang this nice Lady's name is VGoddess this is her shop so if you see someone doing something bad around her shop you tell me okay?

The kids yell Hi and agreed to watch out for her shop.  Tristan smiled again as he ate more of his frozen Yogart.  

Report Post Tip

Sana had heard a lot about her friend vGoddess' place in Detroit but haven't visited it yet... following the death of the crew she used to work with, Sana had been avoiding the ol' Motor City in fear for her own life and to avoid the horrendous flashbacks of blood filling their HQ as well. However, work required her to come back to her old home city and so she did, making sure to make a stop at Frootsy first to hopefully get a sugar rush that can boost her for the rest of her day.

As she walked up to the adorable, colorful stand, she took a good hard look at the menu before ordering. She was always the indecisive one, and looking at the fact that everything looked so tempting was not helping her cause. "Hi there, I'll have a, uhh..." Sana paused, flipping back and forth between the frozen yogurt with strawberries or a mango sorbet. "Hmm, you know what, fuck it -- I'll get both. May I please have one order of the frozen yogurt with a lot of strawberry syrup on top and a mango sorbet to go?" She asked politely, smiling at the person manning the booth.

Report Post Tip

As Zip entered the store again, for the last experience had his taste buds still tantalizing and wonder how those flavor combinations were like  out of this world, it surely was the work of angels. Yet before he had a chance to wave at the hostess ms vGoddess he spotted a close friend of his ms Sana. She seemed very puzzled for a long time but when he face lit up it was like a waterfall of words and all in her vicinity almost had a fright for the sudden burst of sounds and hand movements

Hi there Sana,

First time around here? I know you always tremble more at the sight of many choices rather than the occasional sentenced man in front of your revolver. What choice did you make?

Last time i had a combination of flavors, oh man that was the best. as he quickly tried to recall his previous order, he stopped and wondered, what was it again?

Anyways just to be safe he ordered the biggest portion of mango and raspberry frozen yoghurt, so even if he forgot the flavor combination, he'd still get something more than he could finish to not leave any room for doubt and anguish

Report Post Tip

Surprised to hear a familiar voice, she turned around and gave Zipline and hug -- which had so much force in it that it was almost a tackle. "Zip! And yeah, it's my first time here... and you know me well. I'd rather shoot a guy dead than have to choose between different kinds of berries any day." She patiently waited as Zipline got in his order and they both went to the side as they waited for their devilishly sweet desserts to be made. "So, how goes things in the foundation? Anything else I can help with? Perhaps any lovers I can blackmail again? I really enjoyed the last time... the look on Douglas' face... priceless."

Her sorbet was handed to her but she was told her yogurt was going to take a little longer. Taking a bite out of it, she did a small dance as she tasted the mango hit her tastebuds. "Man, where has this been all my life...."

Report Post Tip

Zip groaned as the wiry young lady gave him a bear hug, he had almost forgotten the destructive force that she carried with her. He grimaced slightly but recovered by the time she was facing him again. She must have had some really strong protein based diet or something as a kid...

Heya, 

Yeah i remember that one guy, in the alley in the south side, he really underestimated your swiftness in drawing your gun and finishing him off. By the time you hit him he was still thinking he would get away with it,, the fool

Zip smiled as he remembered the incident that was Sana's first alley brawl that went side ways. Somehow the guy thought he'd be able to get a piece of her without suffering consequences. Good memories

Oh, hehe, you really got the taste of blackmailing grabby old geezers now do you? Well mr Macarthur still has come through on his promises yet, so i feel he might need a bit more encouragement. The moment he is able to push through the marine reservation status of the coastal waters should give us the kick start to really make a change. I would suggest you find something a little less casual to wear and maybe just give him a surprise visit to his office?

Report Post Tip

Sana shook her head with a smile as Zipline recalled a brawl in South Side. It had only been recently that she's gained the capacity to make light of such a grave situation like planting a bullet in someone's head, but she's come to terms with the fact that it's part of the life she leads now. Violence and murder is just a means to survive. "Well, I wouldn't have survived if it weren't for you tiring him out, Zip. Still owe you my life for a lot of times you saved my sorry ass in the past."

She let out a hearty laugh at Zipline's next comment. "Hey, to be fair, Douglas wasn't that old when we first started out, but yes, he's always been quite a grabby geezer..." Clearing her throat, she nodded as Zipline explained her new assignment. "You know Zip, if I didn't know any better, I'd think you're pimping me out... but hey, if it's for the oceans, why not?" She stuck her tongue out at him as both their orders of yogurt arrived at the same time. Jealous of his combination yogurt, she dumped her mango sorbet into the yogurt and made a mix as well. "There!"

Report Post Tip

Zip screeched unrestrained as he saw the devilish move that Sana was making to his well chosen dessert

ARE YOU INSANE!!! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, YOU'RE THE DEVIL YOU WOMEN!!!

Zip was sulking as his desired dessert was completely massacred!!! How barbaric some people could be!!

Well now I feel less sorry for you feeling that I might be using you for the cause, which obviously is not true!! I  would never ask you to do anything that is against your morals or intentions. I was just kinda thinking of your previous affinities with men in power you know.

As Zip again looked at the disastrous cup of a chaos of desserts, he was unsure whether to cave in and eat it. But then he remembered he hadn't paid yet so he just waited until the waitress lady came to collect the money, for which Sana the only one eating had to cough up her cash and he went to repeat his order to get the dessert he wanted!! That'll show her he tought to himself.

Yet as he saw her sad, but stuffed and sticky face he stroked her back and said that she was still very dear to him

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Frootsy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL