Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 13:56:29
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
The Mafias Sexiest Mobster Competition! Started by: Wheeler on Jul 30, '20 06:29

Oh my. Best friend! How dare you! Why are you so mean to me?  Are you jealous of my sexiness and overpowering alpha musk? 

Im sorry if I’ve hurt you best friend. Please stop being mean to me. 

Report Post Tip
“Anton. Now Anton. This is why I’ve always loved you, like a brother. People just don’t appreciate your Unbridled Genius. A posthumous award for sexiness? What a fuckin’ idea. Sure we’ll allow you to nominate Billy Russo. The man was clearly a paragon of his time.”

Wheeler seeks to ignore the two men arguing and gets back on with the competition announcements.

“Our fifth contestan!. Ladies wish they were her, and men wish they could bed her! It’s none other than Venus!! Goddess of pure blooded sexiness! Give it up!!”
Report Post Tip
Wheeler looks around at the gathered faces. As the rush of people stepping up or nominating others had died down now, he decided he would bring the voting stage forward.

“Right everyone! Seeing as it doesn’t look like anyone else will be stepping forward, the voting stage will begin soon! This is your last chance to put your name forward for consideration as the mafias sexiest mobster!”

The crowd becomes restless as they wait to see if anyone else is sexy enough to compete.
Report Post Tip

Savannah heard the commotion of the nearby crowd and pulled up along side. Opening the car door and steps out flashing her leg from under little black dress. "Well then I hate to say this but I'm the sexiest by far" 

She grins wickedly 

Report Post Tip
Wheeler watches as another contender puts theirselves forward.

“Is that our sixth contestant? Don’t let the fact she’s from the Windy City put you off ladies and gentleman, she’s as hot as her namesake! Please give it up for Savannah!”

The crowd once again goes wild!

Just then shots ring out and there is screaming from the crowd. Wheeler turns and looks, to see their first contestant Johnny-McIver laid on the floor bleeding out. He knew the contest would get heated, but he didn’t expect to be dealing with deaths already. Medics carry his body away on a stretcher.

“Ladies and gentlemen, unfortunately we have lost our first contestant. But the show must go on. Johnny will be entered, alongside Billy Russo for our post humous category for sexiest mobster. For the meantime, let us have a moment of silence.”

Wheeler and the crowd go silent for a moment in respect for the dead contestant.

“Right, now that’s done, will anyone else step up to the plate?! Are any brave enough to risk life and limb for the honour of being known as mafias sexiest?!”
Report Post Tip
I'm entering myself. No, not like that. If only I could...

As Leader of the Streets, I'm visible and stunningly attractive.
Report Post Tip
The crowd gasped as Anton stepped forward to announce his intention to enter the competition. Hushed whispers start as the people express their disbelief.

“Ladies and gentlemen... You heard it here first. The man, the Myth, the Legend, Anton himself, is entering the contest! What luscious hair he has. What a sensual way with words. Truly, this competition has reached the next level now. We have entered the realm of the gods!”

The crowd goes wild. Some, true Anton supporters, fall to their knees in deference. Others begin to openly weep, awed by their proximity to true greatness. The leader of the streets had arrived!
Report Post Tip
Wheeler looks around to see if anyone else is brave enough to put themselves forward for judgement. Finding none forthcoming, he decides enough is enough.

“Ladies and gentlemen! This ends the entry period, and so, we begin the voting stages!

In our Post-humous category, for Mafias sexiest deceased mobster, we have the late Great Johnny-McIver, God rest his soul! We also have Billy Russo, taken from us too soon, before he could show us his true potential!

In our main event, Mafias sexiest mobster, we have the Ravishing Ronnie-Radke, of Las Vegas, Nevada! Followed by the windy cities finest, burrito flavoured, Cromwell! Also representing Chicago, we have the man, the myth, the legend, the leader of the streets, a man to make ice melt and hell freeze over, Anton!

I know what you’re thinking fellas, bit of a sausage fest right there, but don’t you worry, we have some gorgeous women up for votes too!
She’s toxic, but you love her all the same! It’s Las Vegas’ own, PoisonIvy! Up next we have the lovely Savannah of Chicago! And last, but by her own estimations certainly not least! A surprise subject for your votes! We have VGoddess, also of Las Vegas! Now she didn’t enter herself, but surely, it’d be unfair to deprive you all of the opportunity to vote for or indeed, against her!

There you have it folks, there is your lineup for mafias sexiest! Make your votes count, because this opportunity won’t come around for another year! This is your opportunity, to decide, once and for all, who is the sexiest of mobsters!”

Wheeler finished to loud applause, from the crowd, before the votes come streaming in.
Report Post Tip

My vote goes to the gal that is the definition of sexiness, neither mortal nor immortal cannot keep their eyes off her AND HER NAME IS vGoddess !!!!!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Henrietta was going for a walk, it has been a long few days since she started her position as Clarkson's secretary, someone had to make sure the boss didn't fall asleep at his desk before all the paperwork has been done. As she was walking she was taking in the fresh air she thought to herself "i wonder what has become of that competition?" as she thought that she also mumbled under her breath "why not visit them shall I?" so off she went.

8 blocks later she arrived at the site of the competition of sexiest mobster just in time to hear of the contestants have been decided and further entries have been closed. Eventually it was her turn to cast her vote, so out of the crowd she went as she sized up the men pacing back and forth as she did so 3 full times before she would consider her decision on the sexiest mobster.

now it was the women's turn again she paced back and forth sizing up the women, it was a tough decision to be sure she had to choose between the illustrious vGoddess, the incredibly beautiful PoisonIvy and a woman from Chicago she has heard good things about throughout her travels around the country with her boss, Clarkson.

she did one more pace back and forth, and had finally made her decision she would cast her vote for the incredible beauty, PoisonIvy. 

after Henrietta had cast her vote she smiled raised her wrist to look at her watch to check the time, it was time for her to go check on the boss so with that she waved goodbye from everyone and made her way back to HQ.

Report Post Tip
Two votes. One each for vGoddess and PoisonIvy, the crowd was clearly struggling to choose between the sexiness on show here in this competition. Wheeler looks at his pocket watch, seeing that time was running out for votes to be submitted, and at this rate he would have to either split the mafias sexiest mobster title between the two undoubtedly stunning women or cast a tie breaking vote. Neither being an ideal situation.

“Ladies and gentlemen! I know it’s a hard decision to make, but time is running out to cast your votes!”
Report Post Tip

Wheeler - given the recent death of Douglas MacArthur, should this event really be taking place? 

Report Post Tip
As Douglas_Macarthur wasn’t a part of this competition, infact, I believe he disapproved of it, I see no reason why it shouldn’t go on. Whilst we mourn his passing, the streets can’t rightly be expected to come to a halt.

Many deaths occur in this thing of ours everyday, if we stopped for every loss the street speaking community incurs we would never go anywhere. You do however have my condolences for the loss of the good general. I know you were close.
Report Post Tip

Skorpeon walks onto the streets to realize that the competition is over. He shakes his head and walks away.

"I am always late to the party!" he says to himself.

Report Post Tip
Well that marks the close of our Mafia’s sexiest mobster competition folks. We had a lot of lovely entrants, but unfortunately, not so many voters!

I hereby name vGoddess and PoisonIvy as the joint holders of the Mafias Sexiest Mobster title drawing with one vote each! Clearly, the two of them are simply divine.

I’ll have Henrietta’s statue cut in half so you can both have a piece. Hopefully this will settle any future arguments over who is sexiest with Mr Ronnie-Radke.
Report Post Tip

Ronnie smirks and laughs on the inside. Knowing full well he wouldn’t win this competition because the people are scared to admit someone like Ronnie is the sexiest man alive, but it’s okay. Ronnie knows he is the sexiest man alive and no one is nearly as sexy as him. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Laughs pretty big after all reading in here, the winner in this "competition" wins by marla all days in week, she seems ugly but try to look closely and shes a beauty that really is wonderful.

Report Post Tip

Laughter it seems was the best medicine after all, a dreary day turned that much brighter Aislin thought as she happened upon a crowd discussing the title for "Sexiest Mobster". She smiles before saying, "I would be remiss if I didn't bring up the mean green Tyler Durden machine, he never dies... He just goes away for awhile." 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Mafias Sexiest Mobster Competition!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL