Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 02:49:17
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Writing Contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED Started by: Anton on Aug 04, '20 12:00
Zipline - get over it. Your grandfather was a fucking idiot who challenged someone to a duel and lost.
Report Post Tip

Mr Anton

I believe you have your facts wrong, my grandfather actually had a very quiet life and was hardly involved in anything dangerous let alone that he challenged anyone to a duel.

I believe you are referring to some long time ago, many generations before event that is insignificant.

The significant event at this moment of time is the unfair awarding of prizes to the contest you just concluded. Genuine concerns are raised and yet to be responded to. I hope you understand that until you provide motivation of that decision any distractions will be ignored.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Mr Anton I appreciate you accepting me as the winner and I never bite the hand that's feeding me but I only received one million.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Mack was wandering the streets of Chicago recently out of a clerics rehabilitation center. His outlook and mind is healthy as he comes across the current announcement of a competition that took place. He listens form the beginning to end his eyebrows and face throwing grimaces at the terrible situation that is at hand. Hearing the final man Tony state he had only received a million when he was the first prize winner sent him in a tizzy. Mack clears his throat as he addresses Anton.

"Not sure if we know one another or not, however I have been told of your recent set up within Chicago. Hearing your attacks at an old family friend like Zipline doesn't make me want to offer a hand at your current predicament. Why on Gods green earth would you distribute the prizes in such a manner? Surely someone who has the balls to become a crew head must know the worth of their assets. Perhaps it was one sided geared towards benefiting a closeted friend? Looking to Tony Mack puts his hand on his shoulder. You should be receiving something from a courier as soon as I leave this open air debate. Hoping it doesn't leave a sour taste in regards to the other districts within Chicago."

Looking towards Anton Mack produces a 100 dollar bill. "Might want to head to the pub and forget about this for some time."

Let me congratulate you Tony on your writing contest I personally enjoyed it, from one writing enthusiast to another I'm sorry the contest took a rough turn. I am an advocate of such contests and sure hope to seeing the next one turn out better. Well done to all participants!
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

FatherMacklePenny, please do not accuse Rubberlips of being closeted. He is very progressive and extremely modern, so does not need to answer to anyone or define himself by your bourgeois sexual genres. 

Having Cromwell direct his words to him Mack gives a chuckle unsure if the man is making a joke or being serious. He addresses both.

"Closeted friend as in they are friends who he is keeping hidden to give extravagant prizes shafting other participants from well deserved rewards."

Narrowing his eyes Mack gives a heartful chuckle

"I mean whatever rubber lips does in their free time I support it! Unless its playing with cheese in a unholy manner. I can not stand cheese wasters!" 

Amen to that.

Every cheese is precious! every cheese is good!

It should not be used as a sexual kinky toy, and I should know.........errrrrrr i've seen videos.........errrrr i was disgusted.

Quick, look over there!

Report Post Tip

Tony waves out to Calista before departing the area to probably blow the prize money on whores and alcohol.

I will definitely see you at the next one!

Report Post Tip
Damn @TommyDonnolly, he sent you unwanted money? That’s a tough one I hope you’ll be ok. Pretty brutal stuff.

I’d like to take the high road here and congratulate Mr. Tony_Twotimes for his victory. As for those who shall remain nameless that don’t feel as though my story was worthy of the prizes I won for my hard work, well, I suppose you are entitled to your opinions even if they are at the expense of my feelings. Can’t we just celebrate Tony’s achievements without disparaging those of the lesser victors? Not going to lie here, I was really hoping to win first place but you don’t see me out here complaining

No wonder your not complaining rubberlips who in there right mind would? 

In fact looking back on it I believe Tony didn't even get his full prize purse while you were rolling around in a ton of prizes inconsolable I'm sure.
Report Post Tip
Calista - Tony got ALL of his money and some extra, because of the administrative delay.

Rubberlips, I don't really know what to say, except that you had a very good idea but it wasn't executed perfectly.

But it was your first attempt. How about you help me judge the next contest?

Douglas_MacArthur, you could be the third judge and we can Bury the hatchet whilst we are at it?
Report Post Tip
It was his first attempt and he won all those juicy prizes? Wow isn't he a lucky bunny. Honestly Anton for someone who claims to be the leader of the streets and whatnot you sure don't mind slapping writers in the face here and there. There were better ways to handle all of this for sure. I hope future writing competitions don't put off more people. Shame on you.
Calista - what is the problem, exactly?
Report Post Tip
Really? The prize difference between the what was supposed to be the winner and second place seemed normal to you?
Report Post Tip
Are we still talking about this? It was a mistake.

Rubberlips himself said he'd prefer 1st place.

tony_twotimes - would you have preferred 1st or 2nd place?
Report Post Tip
Well no wonder Anton if you claim to lead the streets and put that kind of pressure on yourself get it right? Hasn't your line already had issues with writing competitions? And rubberlips must have been fighting back a laugh saying that nonsense. You should be encouraging fair play amongst writers and not turn these events into what this is, people getting insulted dodgy decisions and controversy. It puts writers off.

Yeah, someone else should spend millions of dollars out of their own pocket to fund competitions that encourage street activity. Maybe Tony_TwoTimes, given he is 6 million dollars richer after having participated in this one.

Report Post Tip
Your right Cromwell someone else clearly should, and this encourages street activity???
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Writing Contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL