Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 10:30:56
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Writing Contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED Started by: Anton on Aug 04, '20 12:00

Thanks, Cromwell, we are missing sight of the fact that I spent many millions of MY OWN CASH for something that brings enjoyment to everyone.

NOBODY has said "well done, Anton - I'm glad you're the Leader of the Streets" - all I get is cheek and nonsense.  

Report Post Tip
Calista, the prizes and distribution of Anton’s prizes are none of my business. Unless I’m misunderstanding you, what would you have me do other than what I’ve done already, which was congratulating Tony on winning the same contest I was also trying to win? By my recollection I’ve been a pillar of sportsmanship.
Report Post Tip
I don't ever recall blaming you for the prizes?? I just don't buy the fact your all cut up about winning more than anyone else for coming second is all.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I said I was hoping to win first place. That is the mindset of a champion. If that came across as cut up, maybe I don’t have the way with words I thought I did and that’s why I ended up in this lousy 2nd place slot.

I’ll leave it at this. I believe Tony won first place because he deserved to win. If I’m upset with anyone for not beating him, it’s with myself. I’ll use this as motivation to do better next time.

Again, congrats to Tony_TwoTimes. It’s a shame that the focus is not more on that.
Report Post Tip
Rubberlips - if course, Tony needs celebrated, but we are also missing the fact that the Competitive Writing Community is once again in full swing.
Report Post Tip

The thing I'm most upset about is that my half-arsed, almost plagiarised, non-effort didn't merit a slap in the face, much less the honorable mention for worst entry that I was expecting. 

Note to self: must try harder to be more disappointing.

Report Post Tip

Oh that just comes naturally to me Cinnamon :)

Report Post Tip
So, I'm thinking of doing a kind of tombola for prizes next time - 1st place wins one prize, 2nd place two, 3rd place three, but having a mixture of cash and.perks.

Would the menstrual masses support this? Or cry their vile troublemaking eyes out whilst contributing Jack Fuck All to our community?
Report Post Tip
You get a lot further in this world with sugar rather than with shit my friend!
Report Post Tip

Yeaaaah insulting people wont get you too far. I dont see much contribution except stomping of feet and woe is me. Enjoy your fetal contests.

Report Post Tip
Have you asked for help contributing before Anton?
Report Post Tip
Calista - what?
Report Post Tip
You just said the masses cause trouble while contributing Jack shit, I'm asking if you have asked for help contributing to the community.
Report Post Tip
Calista - I referred to the "menstrual masses" which is a crude, and sexist, term to describe moody people prone to complaining.

I withdraw the term and disassociate myself from it
Report Post Tip
How progressive of you. I count that as personal growth.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Writing Contest: WINNERS ANNOUNCED
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL