Get Timers Now!
X

May 16 - 12:46:24
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Welcome back to Disorder era- Second edition Started by: Wood on Aug 10, '20 21:38
Can I just say for any Curtis and grin bashers the only concrete evidence I have saw of purging and bloodlining is premier killing me and then messaging me telling me he'd kill me on this char as well. So anyone buying into his rubbish wake up and remember who premier is and what he's done.
Report Post Tip

I have my own evidence when they (Chicago) said I shot someone on my previous character (I didn't) and killed me for it.  They told my CL, who is also a member of their group, that they had the witness statement.  What happened is they shot a person in their city they wanted to get rid of and then blamed me for it.  Prior to that I had been giving protection shots and then later on following orders in the wars I was around for.

It doesn't matter what you do, they will eventually reward your loyalty with a bullet unless you are in all their out of game groups. 

Report Post Tip

Who are you talking about? If you want to make allegations, make them and we will have a discussion about it.

Please also explain to me when Premeir objected to what's going on. Or was that another baseless claim?

Report Post Tip

On his last profile it's pretty clear looking at his quote:

https://mafiareturns.com/news/uprofile.php?id=2418740

Report Post Tip

No no no, this can't have been Premier. He's assured me many times that he's just a loyal soldier who never rogues and only works for the good of his city and crewleader. Clearly you are mistaken. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: Welcome back to Disorder era- Second edition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL