Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 14:26:06
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 [ > - >>> ]
Cadillac Apartments Started by: Alexander-Hamilton on Aug 12, '20 21:03

Skad finished up in the Cafe and had a good catch up with Don Isabella. He walked out with his Double Espress shot and had it in a go and disposed off it. 

He booked a cab towards the Cadillac Apartments. He got in and started reading the paper as he made his way there....He engaged in conversation with the driver and he had high regards for the place he was taking him too, as it was a well setup establishment and was one to have an apartment in if possible. A few mins later he landed infront of the Woodward Blvd. 

The apartment was located in a perfect spot, close to all amenities and local stores. It had access towards other parts of the city with ease.

He got out of the cab and paid the cab driver and tipped him. He put on his coat and walked inside...The security guard greeted him and he asked him if he can have an appointment to have some viewings there. The guard guided him towards the front desk in the lobby. A lady walked up and she asked how she can help..."Good evening Miss, Id Like to book a viewing and if possible also buy an apartment. I have just moved into the city recently and heard about a few spots, but this spot had my attention"

"That's great to hear that you'd like to inspect and hopefully buy. The GM is away today, but I m happy to show you around with a few apartments which are available".

Skad lit up a cigarette meanwhile as she finished talking..."Sure, that sounds like a plan. I m ready when you are". 

The lady asked him to have a seat in the lounge while she wrapped up in the lobby before she took him upstairs. 

A few mins later she came up to him and showed him around. After a 30 mins look around...Skad had already made up his mind. If he is thinking, he won't make a decision, and once decided he won't think twice about it. 

He finalised a 3 Master Bedroom apartment with large closets space as he was one to have a closet of clothes and loved having a collection. 

They came down and the lady handed him some paperwork and after filling it out he paid in cash upfront...The lady was taken back for a moment but asked no questions. The life in the city bought many different walks of people there and she knows asking them what they did, was a complete no no. He advised them he will have some furniture guys doing some moves in there for him. The lady said "Happy to accomodate sir, we will see you around more now".

Skad lit up a cigarette and made his way out to the CBD again.

Report Post Tip

Quid was happy to hear that the Cadillac Apartments had an apartment open for him.  Detroit was a big city and still growing and Quadir loved the spirit of the people from Detroit.  They all had that don't start nothing wont be nothing attitude.  It took him a month to get his place the way he wanted it.  He had a theme for his office which was Japanese culture, his bedroom was Roman culture, another Victorian and the traditional living and dinning rooms.  

He had a small safe in his apartment hidden large enough to hold 100K in cash, 4 boxes of ammo and two 45's .  He had a hugh kitchen because he loved to cook and entertain family and friends.  He also conducted meeting in his apartment.  Overtime his guys also moved into the apartment.  It bacame a family affair.  

Report Post Tip

When Rain arrived back at the apartment she decided to stop in Jefferson Lounge for a quick drink before she went upstairs.  She had become friends with Benny the bartender and would sometimes stop and chat with him. Chester the pianoman who plays a few early sets waved to her as she walked in.   With quite a few to the residents gone now it was quiet in the Lounge so she just took a seat at the bar.  When Benny came over she ordered a chocolate martini and chatted with him awhile.

Hercules, the General Manager walked in and sat down next to her, he seemed a little excited. Her idea of beefing up security and now just leasing to members of the syndicates was very beneficial for him.

He showed her a list of the new tenants which included Quadir-Richards, MikhiMusso and Skadoosh.

MikhiMusso was a old friend whose organization was in New York.  She had just recruited Skadoosh to join her organization and was looking forward to getting to know him.  She didn’t know Quadir-Richards but Hercules told her he was a real good looking gentleman who resided in Philly, who from time to time has business in Detroit and he paid six months in advance. With a little smirk on his face he told her she had to meet this guy.  She just told him maybe one day they would bump into each other.

Rain finished her drink and headed up to her apartment.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Skadoosh got back late to the apartment, as he had a busy day running around a few Organized Crimes and collection setups. Skad was doing really well and had his feet into the business world earlier than he thought. He was also maybe looking to buy an extra apartment in the Cadillac Apartments to lease it out to other tenants and make more income while he is asleep. 

His motto was "Making money while sleeping, thats the real dream". It was 2am almost in the morning and Skad took a quick shower and headed back down. 

He went into the lounge area and sat down there, and ordered a Bourbon Whisky on the rocks - double shot. Benny got it pretty quick given it was empty at that time of the night. Skad asked him to join him as there wasn't much happening around. Benny was obliged and sat down and they had a nice chat...

Meanwhile Skad removed his pocketbook and wrote down that he had to visit some people during the day time when he had time. He wished Benny a goodnight and made his way out towards the exit. The guard offered to book him a cab, but Skad wanted to see what the night really offered and started walking. 

Report Post Tip

Quad was in the Layfettee lounge engaged in a private poker game, they buy in was a grand and on the table was fifty grand waiting to be won.  Quad was holding the a royal flush and keeping a clam poker face so not to tip off the other players.   He raised his bet by another five grand and two of the seven folded another saw his five and araised another five.  Another folded and then someone raised again by ten another folded and Quad raised it another ten then the next person called and one had three tens then other a flush ten high.  Then Quad showed his royal flush and won the table 175 grand. 

They continued to play until six in the morning.  Quad had walked away with four hundred grand but he wasn't the top winner.  Mr Eric Walker walked away with over seven hundred grand.  Quad was invited back to their weekly table and he agreed.  

Report Post Tip

Skad had a productive day and he ended up back at Cadillac to take a quick shower and make his way out again. He had a flight booked towards Chicago already. He asked Joey to join him in his trip and told him to meet him directly at the airport. 

Skad got out of shower, lit up a cigarette and took a moment. Took a quick on the rocks shot of a whiskey and started getting ready. Pulled his hair back with his hand as he did have a nice long hair but nothing more than the shoulder height. He applied some kind of oil on the hair and started getting ready. Called into the lobby and asked them to book a cab for him.

He made his way downstairs and had a quick chat with the reception and said Hello and the reception mentioned "Your car is waiting outside sir"

"Thank you Casey" and he made his way to the exit and got into the car and asked to be taken to the Domestic Airport.

Report Post Tip

Qaudir was in his apartment feeling full from the food at the cookout.  He put his takehome plate away in the fridge and then sat down in his kitchen.  He looked down at the shoes on his feet, chuck taylors and shook his head him in tennis shoes.  He bought them because he liked the all stars on the side of the shoe.  He had the black chucks and the white chucks.  He only wore them when he plays basketball or at a cookout and he is wearing jeans.   

Report Post Tip

As Rain and Buster walked into the apartment building Hercules the General Manager caught up with her and asked did she meet him.  Rain didn’t know who in the hell he was talking about.  When she ask who he was talking about said Quadir-Richards, the lad from Philly.  She finally put two and two together.  When Hercules mentioned his name before he said it in an insignificant way, she didn’t realize who he was talking about.  Rain a little mystified responded that indeed she had met him.

She kicked her shoes off at the door. She had to laugh at herself for there was two other pairs of shoes there.  She decided to gather them up and take them into the bedroom. She slid out of clothes, threw on a robe, lit some scented candles in the bathroom and drew her bath water.

She walked back into the den, poured herself a glass of apple-pie moonshine over ice. She saw Buster staring at her so she walked over to the cabinet made him two nice lines on his favorite mirror.

Rain then went into the bathroom, place her drink on the side of the bathtub and sank into the nice hot water smelling the scent of the lavender candies burning.  As she laid back Quadir-Richards came into her thoughts.

Why is it that he is showing up in the same places as me? I wouldn’t put it past Santos to be setting me up.  As I closed my eyes I told myself I need to get a grip.  I am in the real world now.  I have to stop being so paranoia and isolating myself. But SilentAssassin had taught me too well. I am a hunter; I’ve learned to know the patterns and routines of my prey so that I may strike when they are most vulnerable.  I’ve learned to live in the shadows and had no true identity, but now I exist in the common world on a deeper level.  It’s hard distinguishing one from another.

Something is just not right, Rain’s gut feelings was this is not just a coincidence.  

Report Post Tip

Quadir finally woke up, the meeting in Chicago had him scrambling for two days he ended up taking the redeye to Detroit.  As soon as he walked into his apartment he crashed on his sofa.  When he walked into the building Hercules greeted him with small talk.  He asked what did he think of Rain Quadir looked at him and asked was it supposed to rain?  Hercules laughed then replied no not as in the weather but the young woman Rain.  

Quadir eyes widen and he nodded as he said yes thats her name.  He thanked hercules then told him that she is a woman of few words but she is attractive.  He explained that he last saw her at an airport but she didn't see him because she was boarding her flight.  Then he went to his apartment.  He thought about Rain until he dosed off.  He thought that she and SA were working together or they were old friends or fast becoming new friends.  Nevertheless, he didn't want to jump to conclusions.  He didn't know much about her and wondered if they would ever get a chance to get together and learn more about each other. 

Quadir then flipped the script, and then thought she that she might be thinking he's stalking her.  Shit four states out of fifty and they keep running into each other.  If he wanted answers he needed to see SilentAssassin but in their line of work, no one is willing to give up information and seeking information about work or on a person like SA makes you look like a cop or a rat.  He would just have to play it by ear and they next time he meets Rain maybe they can have a bit of a conversation.    

Report Post Tip

The driver reached the Cadillac Apartments after a bit of confusion....Skad had initially asked him to take him to the Manor and to the life of god, the cab driver didn't know where it was once he got half way through the destination...But Joey knew what was happening and he guided him through. 

They offloaded at the apartment and Joey stood downstairs as Skad went upstairs to his room. He parked all his luggage and walked up to the balcony and meanwhile poured himself a drink...He put the drink aside and went into shower and turned on the water...Came back out and undressed and took his whiskey glass with him and a cigarette lit up....Looked into the mirror as he talked to himself in thoughts and what the plan is for and who to meet...He came back out, relaxed for a while (couple hrs) and made his way down after getting ready...Joey was in the lounge area speaking to a women when Hercules walked up to Skad and wished him a good day and checked in with him. They had a quick talk and Joey meanwhile saw Skad and made his way to the exit...

Report Post Tip

Quadir made his way to his apartment, he had food for a week and he had his men and guns.  He had Day-Day and Vic pick up tickets to fly out of the city.  He had Cheeta and Keith searching for places to lay-low until Detroit dies down and they can walk these streets safely again.   These guys needed to get out while they could.  

Report Post Tip

SilentAssassin and Quadir-Richards made their way into the entrance to the Cadillac apartments. they were very saddened and somber by Santos succeeding in his quest to assassinate their dear friend Rain.

"Damn S.A its all my fault i shoulda seen that coming i coulda..." S.A stopped him and looked him square in the eye "Hey! there is no one that could have seen it coming i dont even think i would have.  we can grieve later but we got business here to take care of.

The General Manager Hercules meets them at the lobby.  "Gentleman how can i help you. Evening Mr, Richards *glances at S.A* " i don't think ive met you sir what is it you need?"

S.A looks at him " i dont know if you are aware or not but Rain a tenant in your building is dead. i need to get into her apartment to retrieve something it will just take a moment"

Hercules puts a hand up " i cannot allow that  i dont know who you are and.." Quadir interrupts "come on man he was a long time friend and mentor and trained her. he needs to get those belongings" The manager firmly looks at the men "im sorry i can only let family members in to take her stuff and,.,"

S.A pulls out his wallet and hands over a wad of 12 100 dollar bills. "will 100 per minute be enough?" he asks. Hercules' mouth dropped and nodded quickly. he takes them to her apartment and unlocks it, "Make it quick"

They quickly glance around in her nicely decorated apartment Quadir starts to flip over the couch cushions and opening cupbard doors and looks under the bed "Nothing,"  S.A thinks "hmmmm if i were rain where would be the least suspecting place..*snaps his fingers and moves the rug from the center of the living room to find a couple of tiles loose. he removes them and reaches in to retrieve the sack of gems and stones she had hidden in case something happened to her

"Got them now its off to Vegas i got in touch with someone to meet to get these sold" they fix the place back up and take one last glance before lockign the door and leaving the building to head to the airport

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Quadir was in his apartment reading time magazine he liked the article about drugs and the effects on the american economy.  He then heard his phone ringing and answered it.  He knew the person on the other end and spoke spanish with the man.  Quadir knew when they were shipping and the delivery date they spoke code that they worked out when they were in grade school, the conversation was normaland smooth so no one knew that real information being delivered to each their.   

Report Post Tip

Harper was a little reluctant to take her sister’s place at the Cadillac Apartments.  But she was glad she did it was a very nice place designed to be social and meet the residents.  Hercules Mulligan the General Manager knew her sister well and greeted her with open arms.  He explained how she convinced him to just cater to the people in the life and it work out really well for him.  He told her he never has to worry about nonpayment of rent and the tenants usually paid their leases up way in advance. 

Harper congratulated him on being successful and headed up to the apartment. She was glad she took the apartment it was so much her sister's way it was decorating.  When she looked into the bedroom closet it was full of beautiful clothes, some still had the tags on them, she was so happy she wore the same sizes.

She tried to lie down and get some rest.  Tomorrow was a very important day.  She and he brother @StromCloud had an important meeting with SilentAssassin and Quadir-Richards regarding their sister and brother’s death.

Report Post Tip

Carter ended back up at the apartment after he took a quick stop at the Southwest area in Detroit. He had received word that Stamp was around there (One of his BGs) who was hiding and running with his stash. He had the money and the powder with him, and he had received word that he didn't deliver either to the client nor back to the HQ for collections. 

Carter saw him residing near an old Cafe shop. He asked the cab driver to stay where he is and made his way there to silence him quietly in the midst of the night. Carter pulled out his baby and took a clear shot, however for some reason Stamp didn't drop dead and Carter made his way there...There were no street lights lighting up either and it was only one street  lamp that was there, and that's how Carter took the shot. 

Carter found no body, but only blood trail going towards the end of the street and disappearing. Carter knew he shouldn't be out here for much longer and made his way back to the Cab and towards the apartments. He paid the driver and made his way inside, he had Hercules passing by him "Hi Carter, hope you have been well. Is everything ok"? 

When Hercules asked him the question, Carter took a deep breath and turned around and greeted him in a nice and calm manner. 

"Yeah offcourse buddy. Hope you have been well also, its a quick stop in Detroit today for business and personal work"

"Ahh sure, I understand. I ll let you be on your way"

Carter went up to the room and lit up a cigarette and took a hot shower. He was furious with how he missed that shot on Stamp, but it was something that had to be done and no one crossing him would ever see the day of light. He spoke witH Joey and joey informed him that @Franklin_Richison was in Detroit too and he setup a meeting with him as a casual meet to meet with Carter at the Central park. 

Carter knew it was a perfect timing and moment to finish a job in quiet night. He got ready and made his way towards the park. 

Report Post Tip

Harper sat in the living room with Buster at her feet. He had done a few lines so was a happy camper.  She never imagined she would be so fond of her pet goat. Sometimes she would talk to him and he would look up at her like he understood every word.

Harper wouldn’t wait to see StormCloud. They had missed their first Christmas together because of the terrible weather.  Harper was stuck in Chicago and Carter was stuck in New York. Nothing was departing from the airports; all the runways were shut down.  Then Carter had promised his  Uncle Alessandro Giuseppe, he would return for New Year's Eve with him in the old country. He wanted Harper to join him but she had already scheduled some very important business meetings.

She wished life with them would have been different.  She hoped that they could have grown up knowing they were half brothers and sisters. Not until their father’s funeral did they learn the truth.  They met Skadoosh there for the very first time. They also learned that their other brother Carter was there, but he left immediately after the service concerning his safety.

When he arrived, Harper picked him up at the airport in Chicago she knew right away they were kin. He looked so much like their father.

Report Post Tip

Well, it looks like Mocha has chosen the Cadillac Apartments her home away from home in Detroit.  She loved the different lounges where people could mingle and appreciated how they catered to the Mafioso’s way of life with extra security.

She leased the three master s apartments hoping her brother @Allpino would also stay with her and just in case they had an extra guest.  She sure hope he loved the place as much as she did for it was way too large just for her.

She still couldn’t believe their newfound fortune.  They were doing pretty well but with this and a few suitable investments they would be set for life.   She couldn’t wait to see what they would venture into.

When she walked into the apartment she had to laugh.  It was huge. There were 2 bedrooms on one side with a large parlor in the middle and the other bedroom was on the other side of the apartment. She thought it best to use that one in the guest bedroom.

She went to the phone and dialed Alpino.  She told him all about the apartment.  He told her he had heard about the Cadillac Apartments a thought it was a good spot and he couldn’t wait to see it.  He told her they would hook up in a few days.

Report Post Tip

Quadir was in his aparment eating a homemade  cheese burger and fries and drinking a new drink called tang, It was a sweet drink just add water to two scoops of powder.  He had his radio playing a and his windows open allowing the cool breeze to flow as he was doing spring cleaning a few weeks early.  He wanted to make some changes and he started with his apartment.   He had an oriental theme from the expensive samari armor and weapons to the paintings on his walls and the pottery on display.  Quadir spent a great deal getting these things sent to him from an art dealer he new that dealt in Japanese History and Artifacts.    Mr, Mitsu was a good teacher and friend who Quadir trusted.  

Report Post Tip

Sarcasm was making some inroads in his junior mafia career.  He liked hanging in Detroit.  It was kinda like being stuck in the middle. The cocaine prices were always good. And hey - it was close to Canada.

He figured he better get an apartment there.  No better place than the one that was named after the luxurious car.  The cadillac it was.

"I don't think I can afford the penthouse.   The second floor it is.  Can I get a 2 bedroom there?  What's the rent like?"

Report Post Tip

Lucious was escorted to Quadir's apartment and handed the keys.  He walked in and looked around, Quadir had taste and the Cadilac Apartments was top of the line.  Lucious didn't change a thing other then the bed sheets and the food in the icebox.  Lucious stood on the balcony looking down at the cars driving by and the timy people that looked like cut out dolls.  Lucious needed a drink, he wasn't a smoker unless he was smoking a joint and that was on the weekends at night.   

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cadillac Apartments
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL