Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 01:06:05
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Rival Liquor Started by: Tommy_Carroll on Apr 15, '11 18:57

Tommy and Aldo sat in Fernando's office. They had been waiting there for just over eight minutes before Fernando entered, followed closely by Mrs-Doubtfire. Tommy adjusted himself and shifted a little in his seat as they sat down. Fernando was the first to speak.

"Alright, another day another job. Time for Aldo here to prove his worth to the family. There's been a few low life thugs on the west side of town aparantly making there own booze." He looks at Aldo and Tommy. "And they're not payin' any tributes up for me letting them operate. So I want you guys to go and shut them down. Permenantly." He takes out a cigar and lights it then offers one to everyone in the room. "Mrs-Doubtfire here will give the details." Everyone shifted their eyes onto Mrs-Doubtfire and she smiled. Taking out a small file she opened up on the desk for everyone to see

"I had a few guys go down and scout the place out. Theres only five guards looking over the operation so muscle power shouldn't be a problem. They're working from a basement of an old apartment block. It's a run down building so they're won't be much people there but a few dealers still live there. All in all, it should be an easy day" She glances up at Tommy who was staring at one of the thugs photo "I coulda sworn I've seen this guy before somewhere. Can't put my finger on it though" Tommy looks up at Fernando who gives him a slight nod, Tommy then pats Aldo on the back and gets up "Alright, lets get it done."

The two men leave the room and head to the basement of the HQ to get some weapons...

.'.(Open RP)

Report Post Tip

Aldo slides the old oak door to the right and walks into the old cellar. He looks towards the far wall and walks to the shelving.

What do you think of this one?

He picks up a Thompson submachine gun, model 1928, and passes it to Tommy.

That one's good, but I'll prefer this. Back from my service days...

He gently lifts a slightly rusted 1903 Springfield .30 caliber rifle.

Yeah... This is my baby.

He grabs a .38 snub nosed colt 1917 and stuff it into his coats inner pocket.

Just incase, so what're you using?

Report Post Tip

Same as always

Tommy grabs a box from under the table in the middle of the room and slides it out, he places it on top of the table and opens it up

This is my pride and joy here. I stole it from a small shooting at a motel one time. It belonged to the the first guy I killed, but I had it improved

Tommy lifts out a Colt 1911 and holsters it inside his jacket. He then walks over to the gun rack and takes two litre bottles of gas. Aldo looks at him with a raised eyebrow

For a little 'cocktail' party Tommy said jokingly

Report Post Tip

Ha, you plan on taking out the entire place with a pistol? It's fine and all, but come on, seriously?

Aldo grabs an oily rag off of the shelf and put it into his jacket, then takes out a bottle shaped brown paper bag and drinks from it.

I'll save the rest, friend, alcohol is flammable, you don't need a lot of gas. Hell, even just a match. Well lets go...

Aldo steps out of the basement and climbs up the stairs. He walks out of the compound and gets into the driver's seat of his Mercedes-Benz coupe. He starts the car and honks the horn to get his accomplice to hurry up.

Report Post Tip

Tommy grabs a few magazines of ammo and stuffs them in his jacket pockets. Walking casualy out of the HQ he hops in the passenger side of the car and places the molotovs on the floor.

Alright, lets go.

Aldo drives off and within forty minutes the pair are parked across the road from the suspected building.

In and out, kay? No funny shit.

Report Post Tip

Aldo looks to Tommy, with a straight face.

Shit can't be funny.

After a few seconds, Aldo cracks up laughing, and after regaining his composure, he opens his car door.

But to be serious, nothing ever goes to plan. Hold on.

He pulls out his .38 and puts one bullet into a severely rusted box, after that, the only light that was on in the building flickers and dies.

There, now there shouldn't be cops. Come on then.

He closes his car door, pulls collar up to his face, and walks to the door of the tenement building.

Report Post Tip

Tommy laughs and gets out of the car, grabbing his pistol he speeds up until he is beside Aldo. He adjusts his hat and opens the main door.

Jeez, what kinda poor bastard wants to live here?

A huge rat runs across the floor and over Tommy's feet. He jumps back slightly then takes a step forward. Looking around he see's the stairs beside what looks to be a kind of living room. He approches the stairs and looks at Aldo. 

We'll go quiet, see whos down there before we start blastin'

Report Post Tip

He looks towards Tommy after they walk into the lobby.

Why? They'll probably shoot on sight, but whatever, you're the boss.

He shoves the springfield into his pants and akwardly walks towards the door under the stairs.

Lets go.

He opens the door and they walk in. They are instantly greeted by a gun to the face, the man stares at them and they stare back, waiting for him to say something.

Report Post Tip

Tommy glances at Aldo. Aldo had that 'I told you so' look in his eyes. Tommy spoke to the man pointing his gun at them

Gentlemen, gentlemen. Calm down. Were here on business. We want to make you an offer, and a mighty good one at that. 

Tommy looks past the man, glancing around the room he spots four other men, three bathtubs and a mountain of small wooden crates at the back.

Put your gun down and we can talk money. Look, I'll even put mines up

Tommy shows the man his gun and takes out the magazine.

No bullets, see?

Report Post Tip

3 hours before

Meanwhile, on the other side of town, Alonzo heard through a rumour that shit might be going down in a chicago warehouse. Now usually, Alonzo wouldn't have got involved in another families business unless he had the get go from his CL. But Alonzo, had recently lost a huge sum of money, in a drug deal gone wrong with a couple of snitches on the other side. So Alonzo thought that the quickest way to get it back was to head on over with a couple of his goons, take out the rival family and the dealers, grab the money and liqour and duck out. Although, that's how it played out in his head. Alonzo, knew that his boss would have said no to this straight away for fear of a war. So Alonzo, decided to keep it on the low down in other words, he had to do it solo.

"You got it, for me, ok, imma be there in 5 mins, make sure it's ready. If it's not imma put a bullet through your fucking skull. What do you mean calm down, your actaully to get your head blown up, just be ready when I get there."

There was a whole array of weapons laid out one by one on a white table in a run-down shed. Alonzo picked up a pump-action shotgun and cocked the barrel. 
"Where did you get this,"
"Top fucking secret, no-one but the top dogs in the army know about this, only released about a week ago.  Your just lucky your laying your eyes on this."
"I'll take this and that rifle over there I don't care what it's name is as long as it can do some damage then im taking. Also hand me over some of them grenades and .50 desert eagle for backup."
"Are you going to war or summit"
"Never..Ever..Ask me a stupid question like that"
Alonzo placed $200,000 worth of cash laid out over the guns knowing full well that the real price was way over 500k
"So when am I going to get the rest"
"You're just lucky I aint robbing you" and with that Alonzo walked towards his car with his new arsenal. 

Alonzo managed to get to the ware house without his family knowing about it and the excitement of making his boss smile with a promotion was too much for Alonzo to handle. The wide grin on his face made him look like a pyschopath and his lean eyes made him look like he was high off a strong supply. He parked his 1920 sedan in a side alley and walked off into the warehouse when he heard shouting coming from the other side. Alonzo cdrouched and tiptoed towards the commotion. 

On the other side of the street there was a red sedan, perfect thought Alonzo. He whipped out his pocketknife and slashed the tyres, "these fuckers aint going nowhere".
Alonzo decided to used the distraction as a means of getting in, when he saw an open. To no avail, Alonzo jumped in, but jumped to disaster, there were atleast six guys all aiming their guns at him. "Shit, shit shit shit". Alonzo put his hands in the air. And waited. 

Report Post Tip

Tommy used the distraction to take his gun and point it at the other mans head. The man just laughed.

"You stupid fuck, you took the bullets out. Remember?" He laughed again and Tommy smiled

"Still got one in the chamber" The man instantly stopped laughing and his face went pale. Tommy squezzed the trigger and the bullet ripped through the man's head, scattering blood and brains all over the floor behind him. Tommy quickly dived for cover as the others began to spray at all three intruders. Tommy grabbed a magazine from his jacket pocket and loaded his gun while looking over to see what had happened to Aldo and Alonzo.

Report Post Tip

The sound of a gunshot echoed across the warehouse and Alonzo dived to the floor and hid behind a liqour box. He took a couple of grenades out from his jacket pocket, bit off the safety lever and counted to to three and released them from his grip throwing 4 at the same time. BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!BOOM!.  Three Guys got blown to smithereens, two guys were rolling around on the floor in pain and the last guy ran off with a limp towards his exit. That was Alonzo's escape route, as long as he can grab the money on that desk on the other side of the room then it was all good. But only god knew how many other guys were roaming around here, also hiding behind liqour boxes let alone the other family. Alonzo took out his combat shotgun hidden beneath his jacket and cocked the barrel once more to make sure there was no jam. One sucker was clearly hiding behind a door his head was bobbing up and down, Alonzo didn't need to aim just fired he didn't need to see if he got him or not, the body just slumped to the floor. Alonzo felt indestructable when BOOM!, Alonzo felt a sudden sharp pain in his right thigh, he turned around to see a young kid in grey overalls holding a 9mm pistol. Alonzo was impressed that the kid could just about hold the gun straight but the impression unfortunately led to his death, with a three bullets from the shotgun slashing through his forehead and cleanly exiting through the back of his head. The kid waited for a good 2 seconds until he dropped to the floor.  Alonzo, went for cover and went over to a nearby staircase and sat down. Not once relaxing his mind even the pain was too much. He ripped a sleeve from his favourite jacket and tied it around the leg to decrease the blood flow. Alonzo jumped back up and waited for another distraction.

Report Post Tip

While the guard was aiming his gun at him, Aldo was pulling on his belt to get the rifle out. But when the man with more guns with a tank flew through the window on the far side, Aldo pulled out his belt and quickly grabbed his .38. He shot the concrete  above the doorway into the cellar, and under that improvised smokescreen, he pulled the Springfield from his tailored pants and aimed it through the smokescreen.

Five shots, five guys. The French didn't call me 'débile' for nothin'! That's 'Eagle Eye' in French, I think...

As the smokescreen cleared, a silhouette of a goon appeared, Aldo pulled the trigger and the figure fell. When the smoke cleared, everone else had their attention on the man who fell through the window.

Report Post Tip

(OOC: Ignore my last post, the one before it wasn't there when I started typing.)

Report Post Tip

Aldo was in disbelief, in a matter of seconds, the tank-man had cleared that entire room. Quickly, he raised his .38 and aimed it at the man at the bottom of the stairs.

WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU! Don't t-turn around. I will sh-shoot.

The .38 clumsily fell out of Aldo's hand and fell down the stairway.

Shit.

Report Post Tip

Tommy got up from behind cover to see that the distillery was in ruins, bodies littered the floor and all of the equipment was destroyed. 'Well, that's our job done' Tommy thought to himself. Just then, Aldo's gun came falling down the stairs and hit the ground. It went off and the bullet ricocheted off the wall, hitting Tommy in his lower leg. He let out a yell and leaned against the wall for a second before limping over to grab the gun...

Report Post Tip

Alonzo decided to use the commotion to his advantage and whipped out his trusty shotgun and pointed it at the youth.
"Guess it's me asking the questions, now huh?, Your going to do exactly as I say. Now i'm going to shoot you in both your legs, then your arms and then your chest and then right inbetween your fucking eyes. Unless you tell me who else is working with you.". 
Alonzo leaned in further using his gun for emphasis pointing forwards everytime he threatened him. Alonzo knew the omerta code and waited for the kid to answer, either way he was going to get shot. If he ratted on his brothers then he deserves to die and one less enemy makes the money one step closer. 
Alonzo waited for his answer. 

Report Post Tip

Realizing that he would either be a rat or a dead man. Aldo just thought.

Well. Ummm.

Then he realized that he could be a snake.

I am working with the man who was just shot in the leg. All I want to and will tell ya is that me an' my pal here want to turn this place into char broil. Now you can do whatever you want here. Take whatever you want, hell, fuck the dead guards. I don't give two flying fucks. But after that, we're burning this spot to the ground.

He lowers his arms and tries to jimmy the Springfield from his pants without being seen.

Report Post Tip

Tommy comes stumbling up the stairs with Aldo's .38 in his left hand and his own Colt in his right hand. Seeing Alonzo pointing his shotgun at Aldo, Tommy aims both pistols at Alonzo. He steps up beside Aldo, still with both guns raised. 

'I'm working with him. You shoot him and I blow your brains out' His eyes dart down at the guns then back at Alonzo 'Twice' He steps away from Aldo so as not to be in the shotgun's way. 'Don't be stupid, get what ever your after and leave. We're just here to burn the place down.' The pain in Tommy's leg was getting worse and worse, the stength was draining from his arms

Report Post Tip

Alonzo was in disbelief but then again a dying man would say anything before his death.
"whoa, whoa, whoa so your not here for the money?"
Alonzo remembered when he himself was a kid and his his first few missions was to go and torch another business on the family's patch. Sensing no harm, Alonzo shot him in the leg with his combat shotgun making him scream in pain and agony and send him on the floor clasping his leg.. 

"You can never be too sure, remember that kid" 
And with that Alonzo stepped over him and slowly limped to the doorway before entering the main warehouse, when.... 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Rival Liquor
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL