Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:30:10
Page:  1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
FPL - Any Interest Started by: LogenNinefingers on Aug 24, '20 15:18

Hi Friends,

Does anyone have any interest in a mafiareturns Fantasy Premier League mini league for the 20-21 season?

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

I can probably throw some perks in for the winner if we get enough interest. Cheers.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Count me in 

Report Post Tip

I'd play LogenNineFingers, in fact I'd absolutely 1.12 it 

Report Post Tip
I remember joining one a few seasons ago and forgot to log back in but I will certainly give it a go this season
Report Post Tip

Try it also

Report Post Tip

I have done the fantasy draft for the last few years and found that a lot more entertaining than the usual fantasy experience.

Report Post Tip

Have to concur with Grin here. Also happy to give it a go 

Report Post Tip
I know fuck all about your football, but if you need someone to fill out the league, I’ll give it a go
Report Post Tip
Count me in!
Report Post Tip

definitely interested.

big FPL fan 

Report Post Tip

also like the idea of the fantasy draft, not sure how we'd be able to organise it though.

Report Post Tip

i am also interested

Report Post Tip

I will try to work something out with draft but it's not a thing I have played or done before. If no joy I will set up a standard league for us all.

Report Post Tip

Sounds really good, can we out bets on for different game weeks?

Report Post Tip

I'll have a bash at this.

Report Post Tip

yeah, I like the betting each gameweek idea

happy to set up a different post to check in there unless one of you guys would prefer to do it?

Report Post Tip

I would be willing to bet (Given my horrible form last year) against myself Defender.

Report Post Tip

we could also do a head to head competition/league which could be fun?

Report Post Tip

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/

They have a draft option where it does all the hard work for you. You turn up at the time and date and the order is randomised. If you don't turn up it assigns you the most valuable unselected player for any available position you have.

i.e. If I am first pick and naturally select Tom Davies to anchor my midfield and you are second pick but not present, it'll assign you lowly Kevin De Bruyne. 

The order alternates for each round of the draft, if you are pick 1 in the first round, you'll be last pick in round 2 and so on.

Transfers are available for unsigned players thereafter and you can allow trades between teams should you so desire. 

Report Post Tip

i'm definitely up for that

can I assume that, using the draft system, only player is available per group?  ie, you can't all buy a KDB?

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: FPL - Any Interest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL