Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 17:15:06
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
One of our own. Patti Started by: Jeden on Aug 26, '20 02:30

Hey Guys,

It is with the heaviest of hearts that I make this post. I have just learned that Patti (Erdman) passed away Monday, August 25th, 2020.

Right now the details around the cause of death are unknown as her family is awaiting the coroner's report. She went by many names, but most know her as Patti and NinjaPatti. She became friends with a large part of the population. She was what you could call a "lifer". She was a rock for some and a teacher for others.

Patti was an amazing woman, she was loving and there for her friends. She put her own happiness aside for those she loved at times. She was welcoming to those that were new or returning. She was one of the first people that made me feel welcome almost 20 years ago on .org. I'm sure I'm not the only one that smiles when they think of Patti. 

For now, please put personal feelings aside and take a moment to remember Patti for the amazing woman she was and the impact she had on the RP community, the MR community, and the lives of those around her. I know there are a lot of people out there that know her and this was honestly the easiest way to let people know. As soon as more is known I will get an update out.

Rest with the angels, Patti... 

~tiggy

Report Post Tips: 10 / Total: $200,000 Tip

She'll be missed; I can't believe it was so long ago but I remember her RP skills. 

She was a good one and, as a friend, I wish I'd spoken to her more than I have.

Gentle rest, dear heart.  You'll be missed. 

Report Post Tip
Heartbreaker...

Rest Well Patti. Thanks for all the great years of friendship!
Report Post Tip

Well this ruins my night.  :(  Rest in Peace Patti.  You were a good friend when we were both here more and for countless others as well.  A genuine kind soul that played the game with others and her family in mind. 

You will be missed. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I didn’t have the pleasure of really knowing you, but I pray your family finds peace. Rest easy and fly high with the angels!
Report Post Tip

Just heard about this to say i am shocked is an understatement i was only just chatting to her a week or so ago RIP hun <3

~Stan~

Report Post Tip
Rest Easy friend. When you joined me, I was thrilled to have you in the mix. It had been a few years since we had spoke, but we picked up like we never lost contact. The news of your passing is horrible. You will be remembered, and missed. Smile down from the heavens friend!
Report Post Tip

I only spoke to her last week

I knew she was dealing with issues but she seemed to be coming out the other side.

I'm so dreadfully sad and my thoughts are with her family and loved ones.

this is truly horrible news.

Huge hole in my heart there is now,

Chuckie/Will x x

Report Post Tip

I can't remember the last time we spoke, but it was too long ago. 
I have fond memories from the very first time I set foot in this community, the welcome she gave & the laughs we then made. 

My thoughts go out to all her near and dear. 

"So I wrote your name in my heart, and that is where it will always stay"

~Mezz

Report Post Tip

There is no easy way I guess to look at this as you were Passion, frustration and humour rolled into so often, whether discussing politics, cheering your Knights or how rough the last few years have been most recently with the loss of your granfather.

You were someone people could still chat with even in the worse of times for both of us, and compare how poor how luck and life choices were at stages.  You just kept the same passion, and feelings for many even if frustration turned to anger especially over Trump at stages.

My life was made better by knowing you Patti, and was the only reason i stuck around org in the old days with the Lunatic Fringe was you.   I am shocked, saddened and sorry that there is nothing i could do to help as  was always a call, pm away.   I will miss you old friend.                                                                                                          

Report Post Tip

This is very upsetting. Patti was one of the few people that offered to show me the ropes and even helped me through some rough spots in life.  My thoughts and prayers go out to family. 

Report Post Tip
I remember when I first started playing the game, Patti was there.

She was a kind and gentle soul. I will always remember our talks of hockey and our sweet memories from the game. This saddens me and hurts my heart. She was always there for a chat when you needed and she was always selfless when it came down to it.

Rest well, Patti. ❤️
Report Post Tip

Patti was an amazing person and an extremely good friend, I remember learning a lot about politics from her back when Roman was in power, I saddened to hear this news.

I wish her family nothing but the best and she will remain in our hearts forever.

Dear Patti, you were one of the few people I met on old .org and really connected with early on and that will always be special to me.  This tears at me in a deep way and I feel sick.  You won't ever be forgotten that's a promise.   

As if 2020 couldn't get any worse.

Rest in peace Patti.  We'll miss you. 

You were one of the best people i knew from here, It has been prob 20 years know we knew each other, when i was a boy to a kinda boy man, and you were always there.

You gave great advice, you were a great friend, you went through more shit then anyone i can think of and kept being you. You always had time for your friends even when they didn't have time for you.

You taught me things in mafia, but more in life.

You were an amazing person, and i am lucky to have known you.

Love you kid.

Rip Miss Patti, May the food be good and the drinks be cold in heaven, Fly high and God Speed :( 

Report Post Tip
I always hate seeing these threads. When you've been here as long as some of us have there is a damn near 100% chance its always gone go be someone who you have known and loved.

I am always lost for words.

I think its fair to say you touched many peoples hearts over the years here. You're one of the rare few that pretty much no one has a bad word to say about and that says a lot about your character. You were one of a kind and let's be honest, irreplaceable to many of not all of us. Your RP alone was phenomenal. You will be sorely missed.

Rest in peace Patti

I will mist your cheerfulness and always positive attitude, you were one of the good ones.

May you rest in peace.

This is such a gut punch to hear.  I met her about 11 years ago and she was without a doubt one of the funniest and kindest people on this site while being a straight shooter all the way.  I still remember ages ago, an evening when we were having a casual conversation where I vented that I couldn't find a particular album online.  A few days later after I had completely forgotten about it, Patti sent me a copy - "here you go, kiddo". No questions asked.  That was kind of person she was.  This translated to how she played the game at her best - she never backed down from a challenge or left someone hanging.

She was a wonderful person, and, like many of us here, we've all spent many good days and many bad days in her company over the many years - and she was never one to make a day anything but better.  Her sense of humour was second to none, even during some pretty dark times.

I'm going to miss you a lot.  I consider myself so fortunate to have been able to know you and call you a friend.

Love you dear. 

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: One of our own. Patti
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL