Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 08:18:02
Page:  1 
The Death of a Priest Started by: Hush on Aug 27, '20 19:07

Hush walks out of his immaculately designed HQ, the sounds of Villains at work streaming from within. The cigarette hanging from his lips was nearing the end. The smoke wafting up into Hush's eyes, but he hardly noticed. He could still hear the clamor from Antons memorial down the street, but noticed there was more commotion about what happened around the corner from the memorial. A priest, and member of the Mafia from the South Side of Chicago was gunned down. He had been loud at the memorial, people could hear him for blocks.  Hush tossed the butt of his spent cigarette to the ground, and decided it was time to address the masses.

"I know you've all heard about the death of good FatherMacklePenny. He was a friend of mine, but unfortunately his demise was necessary. Some people may think it was because of his dislike for the late Anton, but that is not the case. While it is unfashionable to speak ill of the dead, especially at a memorial in service of said corpse, that is not what I took issue with. I took issue with the fact that he began making not-so-veiled threats to our friends over in Seattle."

Hush reached into the pocket of his trench coat for another cigarette. His addiction plain to see for those assembled.

"While the heated discussion between Ragnarok and FMP was unfortunate, FMP not only threatened the life of good Ragnarok, but also those who associate with him. It is one thing to say things in the heat of passion directly at the person you are having the confrontation with, but to involve people that have no relation to the argument is something I cannot stand for. Then for him to take it further and to send a threatening letter to the Right Hand of our dear friend in the same vein as what was discussed in the streets. It is unfortunate that my friend had to die, but in the end, he brought his own on himself. Not for his opinions on Anton, or his bloodline, but for threatening the allies of Chicago."

"Now if you'll excuse me, the Secret Society of Super Villains has a top secret project we are working on in our HQ"

Hush takes a long drag off his cigarette, and turns back towards his HQ, spying the prostitute he paid for peeking around the shades to see if he was making his way back.

Report Post Tips: 13 / Total: $970,000 Tip

I never threatened Ragnarok so whoever is spinning a story of such to you is a liar. 

To: FatherMacklePenny
Sent: Aug 27, '20 17:16
Subject:

I’m in Seattle if you want a piece of me.
To: Ragnarok
Sent: Aug 27, '20 17:03
Subject:

Your threats are not very becoming of a crew leader. Did Kuklinski give ya a good rub down on the daily? 

On a serious note, the fact that you are defending a rape fantasy writer is disgusting. You should take a inner look at just who you think you are. Cause the way you're coming off is disgusting. 

If he ever comes to these shores again I sure hope it will be in hiding for if I find him, I'll toss em back to sea. 

You’re talking a big fucking game now that Anton is dead. Why didn’t you talk shit and make threats when he was alive? Oh wait, we all know why, you’re a little bitch. Run back and hide in your headquarters before someone puts two in your head like your friend Douglas got. 

Reply by: SEA>Ragnarok at Aug 27, '20 16:56
Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $340,000 Tip

SEA>Ragnarok You do not know what I have said to him. I have threatened him. Him and I have always fought back and forth. He knows I saw him as a filthy person unapproachable to me. Your threats sound like you know who killed my buddy Douglas. You should be careful of your love of Kuklinski or you'll be dead just like him. But yeah, defend someone whos written about rape fantasies. Anyone associated with you should be very careful in the future.

Reply by: CH>FatherMacklePenny at Aug 27, '20 16:59
Report Post Tip

I'll just leave this here...

You should be careful of your love of Kuklinski or you'll be dead just like him. But yeah, defend someone whos written about rape fantasies. Anyone associated with you should be very careful in the future. - FatherMacklePenny

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

You should be careful of your love of Kuklinski or you'll be dead just like him.

"I never threatened Ragnarok"

And I am not a crook. 

Report Post Tip
I would like to see evidence of anyone defending the actions of Anton in what he wrote. I don't think you'll find any, for that matter I refuse to even use the R-word. The truth is our dear father had an unfortunate outburst that seemed to not only threaten Ragnarok but also everyone in Seattle or so it appeared. How unfortunate for the streets to remain so toxic, I genuinely thought it would be better now... I guess I was wrong.
Report Post Tip
Selena, this is a bitter world full of criminals and the like. Were you expecting an overnight miracle? There are a lot of people with opinions that will voice them. It means people care and that they want to be involved the future of our country. We aren't all going to share our love stories and detail our trips to the bakery. Sometimes there will be controversial conversations that you don't want to hear. We are lucky enough to have the ability to skip over those if we choose to.

You can't sweep this shit under the rug, it doesn't work that way. The way to fix our shit is to face it, acknowledge it, and do better. It is not to pretend it didn't happen. As a community we fucked up and let someone get away with crap they shouldn't have.

Salty statements will be made, people will defend their actions and those they are fond of. The community we love so much got its world rocked a bit yesterday, people need to talk about it. Positive, negative, and neutral stances will be voiced. This is the way.

Trust me, you'd rather people talk about what happened than let it fester. Rape has never been a welcome topic around these parts. Why the author thought it would be is between him and his maker now. The more people that talk about the distasteful topic of the story that was published the better. It means there is less of a chance that we see another rape fantasy shared in our public venues. It sets a precedent for future generations.

The fact that the administrative team down at City Hall had to get involved and that some (other than the author) saw the offending story as acceptable and worthy of at least one tip makes me shake my head. This story should have never seen the light of day and remained in the author's private collection. Hopefully we can all take something away from this and better ourselves in some way.
Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
I certainly wasn't expecting an overnight miracle... I am optimistic not stupid. I was unfortunate enough to read what was posted and you are quite right, how it ended up there and was even applauded to a degree iOS just vile. And yes there will be things discussed that I won't be as comfortable with as others, this being one of them. But I am a big girl. I think this should be a massive eye-opener to the whole community. I'm all for constructive conversation but I guess we can't always win with some people, but like you said it's still better to talk about it. If only others could communicate like your good self we would be better off already. And as for myself, I fully understand I'm a tad more squeamish than others but I'm certainly trying to deal with things as they come.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Death of a Priest
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL