Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 22:04:56
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Philadelphia Inquisition Started by: -Premeir on Apr 17, '11 20:36

The doors to the new Inquisition flung open as Premier stepped out and winced against the warmth of the sun. The afternoon sun flooded the newly built building before he shut the doors and walked down the steps that were at his feet. His steps, even though he had been working tirelessly to be able to achieve this, were light with excitement as he finally reached the goals he had set fourth for himself, and set by Roman

Hello everyone, and thank you for coming, if you have not noticed with the permission and blessing of Godfather Roman i have made the move to taking over the great city of Philly. It has been a very long road to get here, i served the city of Chicago as best i could as under boss, friend, and brother. I have learned and honed myself from some of the best mobsters in this thing of ours, people like Roman, JesseJames, Kimble, Drexler, SpuffWaffle and Katrina have all contriubted to the person i am today, and the things i have accomplished.

With great honor i was granted the chance to further myself, and my family by moving, and running a city of my own.

While in Philly, we will be doing our best to rebuild it to its former glory and make it a hive of business and pleasure as well.

Taking a step closer to the crowd and holding his hand out as the door opened

Roman was kind enough to allow Dementor to accompany me, and set up to help me further my business and our city. Grif will also be setting up as a Captain.

Turning to the people once again

Anything can be accomplished with dedication and hard work, I owe everything to Chicago and Roman. They have made me into the man i am today, and will never leave my thoughts or heart, hopefully i left the same impression on them.

Thank you everyone for coming out, please look forward to more speeches and upcoming events.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Premeir. I look forward to seeing all of the wonderful things you do in your city. I can't wait to visit you there. You were an amazing person here in Chicago and I know you will be an amazing person in your city of Philidelphia.

Report Post Tip

Katana bows slightly before the new God Father.

It has been nothing more then a privilege to serve under you and in Chicago. I am not happy to see that this family has taken on a new adventure to the city of Philly. Where I know that under your leadership we will continue to grow and prosper. Congratulations God Father Premeir.

Katana lights a smoke before going to move her things with into the new HQ.

Report Post Tip

BananaBender steps foot out onto the streets and bows his head at the newest Godfather on the streets

Godfather premier many congratulations on your promotion and on your new city. I know you will do great things with your fine city. Philly has always been a ghreat city to visit and just know under your rule it will be no different. So from the Black roses i wish to offer our congratulations and look forward to seeing what you do with the place.

BananaBender shakes Godfather Premiers hand and walks back into the crowd and heads back to his shop to do some business

Report Post Tip

As TaylorGang walks up to the streets he see Premeir has made it to GodFather under the best city there is Philly.

Premeir I am glad to see that once again you have showed that you are above the rest and shall always be in this thing of ours. I will be looking forward to working under you and Dementor in this city. Many thing good things are yet to come.

TaylorGang bows to GodFather Premeir!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Sir, you have truly earnt this honour and i am proud to be part of your great family here in our new home of phillidelphia. I look forward to being part of this great venture and i hope to be very much involved with the rebuilding of this fine city. Once again, congratulations sir and i look forward to working for you and helping set a solid foundation for our family in our new home!

Smoke pulls a half full bottle of whisky from a deep pocket inside his black trench-coat, removes two glasses from a second trench-coat pocket and fills both of them with the whisky.

A toast, to a great man and a sure to be excellent Godfather, Godfather -Premeir. A toast to a long and prosperace life here in our new home. Thank you Sir and i wish you all the best.

Report Post Tip

Zerk was standing on a light pull in Philadelphia when he saw the doors fling open of -Premeir's new Head Quarters and heard his speech.

It is an honor for Zerk to serve the city of Philadelphia.  As much as it pains Zerk to leave his beloved home of Philadelphia, Zerk is just as excited for the new adventures of that Philadelphia has to offer.  Congratulations to -Pemeir and his Captains.  If there's any of you need from Zerk, let Zerk know and Zerk will be happy to help!

Zerk takes a bite of his Philly Cheese-steak sandwich and continues to listen to every one's congratulations.

Report Post Tip

As much as it pains Zerk to leave his beloved home of Philadelphia

Zerk meant Chicago, not PH.

Report Post Tip

After listening to his new Godfather's speech, Dementor steps forward.

Congatulations Godfather Premeir, this is more than well deserved. I have no doubts that you'll build Philadelphia into a wonderful and fine city for us all and I'm thrilled to by your side for every step of the way.

Dementor toasts Godfather Premeir before stepping back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather -Premier, may your reign be properous and kuklinski free

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godafather Premier

Report Post Tip

I wish the 3 of you the best of luck in Philadelphia, your drive to succeed will be evident in returning Philadelphia to a successful city once more.

Report Post Tip

This is quite great news, yet not too surprising. You've been a leader in this thing of ours for a long time now and a force to be reckoned with. You have served Roman and Chicago well and this is something, that I think most will agree when I say this, is deserved. I wish you and the city of Philidelphia good luck and a long period of peace and prosperity.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Prem, its about time Philly saw another GF

Cant wait to see what ya do with the place :D

Report Post Tip

Listening to the announcements Kurtz was delighted. He approached the new Godfather.

This is a great day indeed! Congratulations on being awarded this city and taking the position of Godfather Premeir. I am sure you will prove to be an outstanding Godfather in a prize city. It is hugely encouraging to see dormant cities being populated like this. It helps to re-establish a much needed balance to the country as a whole.

Good luck as well to Dementor and Grif! I have no doubt you will both flourish in your new home.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Premeir! It is wonderful to see the cities that have been left empty getting repopulated. I know you bring to Philly a strong mob presence and the city will grow and prosper with you as Godfather. I have seen how much work you have put in in Chicago and deserve this honour immensely. I look forward to your upcoming events and seeing your plans for the city. Congratulations to Dementor and Grif as well, Philly is a wonderful city and will be much more enjoyable to visit with some fellow mafiosi residing there.

Report Post Tip

Claps with a bit of excitement at the news. She had been waiting for Philly to have a new leader for quite some time now.

"Well deserved and I can't wait to see what you bring to Philly. It always makes me sad to fly and visit the city and see all the empty or abandoned business's. Makes me wish I could leave the moment I arrive."

Pausing for a moment she then smiles.

"Now I look foward to what you will do for the city. Good luck with your ventures!"

Report Post Tip

Bag had just woke up and steps out from his hose and picked up the "Mafia Times" magazine. He never fails to follow that old routine every single morning. This time , the cover ooked rather interesting. There was a picture of  Premier, and a caption of " Philadelplhia's a safer place now" in large bolded capital letters and " read more  at page 6" written with a smalelr font at the bottom right of the magazine cover He quickly flipped the page to page 6 and well, he got surprised when he read that Premier had just become the Godfather of Philadelphia.. Bag , before this, always wondered why has premier not become a godfather, and soon enough he made it. Looking at the article on Premier, he got inspired, got up, and started gettign reading for some mafia business.

Report Post Tip

Congrats, its not fun having ghost cities around ;) I wished we moved tot he west coast for the sun and all taking los angeles but eh why not :)

Report Post Tip

Congratulations Godfather Premeir!

It has been an honor to work for you in Chicago and grow within your family. It is an even bigger honor to serve you in Philadelphia. It has been a long winding road old friend,may we all prosper under your guidance.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Philadelphia Inquisition
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL