Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 22:59:22
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 
30 Word Story Competition - 150 Credit + Prize Pot! Started by: Mercy_Fiorentino on Sep 18, '20 22:31

In the middle of celebrating this glorious win with the rest of all the NYers Latom was approached by an associate. He was in quite a hurry and nervously told her about a goomba out of LV demanding a cut of the winnings. The winnings she had already sent out to be spread to everyone within a New York organization.

She couldn't help but wonder if this was the son of Skorpeon trying to chase after whatever fortunes he could. Skorpeon had indeed been a big part of the NY entry. He had reached out to the NY CLs to try and see what they could do in order to get an entry. Latom had tried to create a discussion regarding the topic, she even gave a suggestion. A suggestion Skorpeon apparently had liked. While waiting for some sort of response on the matter she had been delivered a draft for the competition. A draft that had been based entirely on the suggestion she had made. Never did she ask anyone to submit an entry to her. But it had been a good one so Latom had given the man some praise and entered it into the competition. 

Latom turned to the associate.

"- Could you be so kind and deliver this message for me:

You've come to the wrong place if you're looking for hand outs. May I suggest you put in some work and show your worth within your own organization and I'm sure things will be alright. I fail to see how sending parts of the winnings to a goomba out of LV would benefit me and mine at all. Good luck!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $50,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: 30 Word Story Competition - 150 Credit + Prize Pot!
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL