Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 00:21:03
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Romance is in the air Started by: AlabamaWorley on Apr 23, '11 10:19

Alabama's heart raced faster and faster as she ran as quick as she could. Moments ago she received news that The JesTer wanted to see her, immediately! She had no idea why she was being summoned, but she knew better than to keep the boss waiting when it came to business.

Upon finally reaching JesTer's office, Alabama knocked tentitavely on the door, awaiting permission to enter before proceeding.

"Come in" came the shout from insde. And so Alabama entered as instructed, a little surprised she found JesTer sitting behind his old oak desk, smiling to himself. Clearly whatever news he had called Alabama here for was good news, and so she started to relax

"Evening Boss, I was on the other side of town when I got the message to come see you, I got here as quick as I could. Is there something you'd like me to take care of?"

"As you are aware Alabama, there have been many moves happening in Chicago lately and with these moves there has been a void left that needs to be filled. Roman has given his blessing for you to step up and help to fill this void. I'd like to be the first to congratluate you, if you ever need anything you know where to find me."

Alabama's heart began to race again, faster than before

"JesTer.. I.. wow. Thank you! It truly is an honour to be given the authority to move out on my own, I wont let you or Roman down, you have my word on that."

"I have complete faith that you will go on to make Chicago proud. I just have one question left for you. What name will your family go by?"

"We shall be known as The True Romantics"

Report Post Tip

Guiseppe was sitting at the Cafe drinking a strong black coffee when Alabama came out onto the streets to reveal her new bold suit.

Alabama our bloodlines have known each other for a few generations now and from journals it has always been good words. You truely do deserve this auth and I wish you all the best of luck not that you need it. This is a fine addition for Chicago.

Salut Ma'am

Report Post Tip

Wacky, heard the news of his good friend on the streets and approaches Alabama,

Your truely a great addition to this fine city. Congratulations.

Salute!

Report Post Tip

Congratulations, I'm sure you will be a great asset to the community of Chicago and that this fine news is just the beginning of a prosperous era for your family.

Report Post Tip

Well done on the big move there my friend , you really deserve it and i'm sure you are gonna make the city proud :)

Report Post Tip

On hearing the commotion if not the rapid pounding heartbeat of Alabama, Clarence knew something huge was going to happen or be said, as she settled down and explained what was happening, Clarence couldn't help an overwhelming feeling of Eurphoria.

'Bama, without a doubt, this is the proudest moment I have personally felt since coming to these shores, You will do absolutley fantastic with a family of your own and will continue to serve Chicago well, I know you will not let anyone down as it just is not in your nature to do so.

Congratulations on this thoroughly deserved achievement, a long time coming i may add.

Oh and, just in case I forget, any chance of a job?

Report Post Tip

Alabama our bloodlines met not so long ago but i am sure that you will do good as Jesters captain.

Congratulations! I wish you all best.

Report Post Tip

Bennie steps out, looks left and right, then adjusts his jacket. So you got the power? Congratulations Alabama, I know you will use it well. Bennie looks around some more, adjusts his tie, then steps back into the admiring crowd.

Report Post Tip

Hearing the news Kurtz went down to Alabama's new offices.

Congratulations my dear. I'm pleased to see someone with real presence being given the opportunity to step up and set up. I'm sure you'll do your city proud and I'm looking forward to seeing what you will build with The True Romantics. The best of luck to you.

Handing Alabama a fine bottle of rich French brandy, he gave her a big hug and stepped back into the crowd.

Report Post Tip

Walks up and shakes Alabama's hand with a huge fucking smile on her face.

I have been waiting to see this since we were in St. Louis causing trouble together. Even though you had to wait this long, I know you will be an awesome crewleader and lead an awesome crew. I look forward to working with you and raising some hell.

Winks and hands Alabama a book of dirty cartoons before popping open a bottle of champagne and dousing her with it

Congrats!!!!!!! And don't get too lost in all the romance, it's overrated.

Smiles and gives Alabama a hug, pouring her a glass of the champagne, preparing for a long party.

Report Post Tip

Marttii takes a put of his favourite cigar and smiles heavily... "great job ill be seeing you missy hope you have a great family ."

Report Post Tip

Roman smiles and gives Alabama a firm handshake.

I'm glad to see you finally get this position which was so richly earned.  Your presence in our Streets is a credit to Chicago and I know I can expect big things from you in the future.  Congratulations Alabama, and thank you for becoming Chicago's next great leader.

Report Post Tip

Nando walks over to Alabama and kisses her cheek.

Congratulations Alabama, you have thoroughly deserved this and i know you will be a fine leader in our great city. I look forward to working with you.

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on your new positio

Report Post Tip

Alabama grins with the biggest smile she can muster

Thank you all for the kind words, I hope to make each and every one of you proud.

Id like to again thank Roman and Jester for this opportunity, and for everyone else that has helped me get to where I am right now!

Report Post Tip

Jimmer walks into the conversation only to realize that he might still be overcome with emotion. A tear slowly drains down his cheek - he's unsure whether it's a tear of sadness or one of great pride.

AlabamaWorley, you are a babe. I'd be lying if I said that I wouldn't miss the hell out of you around the HQ or just running into you by chance. Seeing you and getting your view on things has always been one of the highlights of my day - I'm sure it's the same for many others too. The time you take for everyone in the game is something that is admired by many and should be made known to all those who don't know. You're truely a women of great passion, pride, loyalty and just plain awesomeness.

On that note, I'd like to offer my personal congratulations. While I can't proclaim to be anyone special, I can't think of anyone more worthy of this honor than you. There is no need for you to say that you hope to make Jester and Roman proud - you'll make us all proud. We know you will. That's why it's you that is setting up. I can't wait to see your family grow and with it, you too. You're a rockstar, a legend and a true beauty. I wish you the best of luck with everything you do from here on in and I'm sure that if you were even in need or some help, The Jester's Court or anyone of us would be more than willing to help you out.

Best of luck my friend and may this opportunity not take you away from us, but rather allow us to work closer with you.

Report Post Tip

Simplicity smiles proudly as she hears the news and claps excitedly for the lucky woman.

"We have spoke off and on during our time here and I'm very excited to see you earn this chance."

Giving Alabama a small hug she continued her short, but meaningful response.

"I know you will do great! I truly wish you the best of luck!"

Once again clapping for her, she then made her way back to her work with a huge smile across her face.

Report Post Tip

Dash stumbled out of the headquarters and into the crisp night air of Chicago a little worse for wear, a bottle of champagne precariously clasped under his arm, a beautiful brunette with a vacant look on her face under the other. People were now spilling out of the newly acquired building after the nights revelry, with Alabama and Clarence left to slow dance to their hearts content, only Clifford left watching on, stroking his thighs.

Members of the press jostled for position underneath the illuminated façade of the building, flash-bulbs bursting in the hope of catching certain characters of notoriety making their way to speakeasies across the fair city to continue on the celebrations into the early hours.

Overly enthused by the alcohol flowing through his system Dash approached the awaiting hacks and gave them the interview they so desperately desired.

Greetings ladies and gentlemen, members of the press, I would just like to say a brief word on this the most wonderful of occasions and make my heartfelt congratulations publicly known towards AlabamaWorley on her fine accomplishment. It is with great pride I celebrate her achievement of gaining her own organisation, The True Romantics, it is to my mind, long overdue and thoroughly deserved for the numerous tasks and endeavours undertaken in the name of this great city.

Stepping away from the limelight Dash ushered the elegant brunette into the awaiting limousine and gave a final wave to the slightly bewildered press before leaving, not hearing the mutterings of “who was that?”.

Report Post Tip

The sound of something hitting the front door woke Bag up. "It's just the newspaper." thought Bag as he sits up on his bed.  He gets out of his bed and walks towards the door to collect the newspaper. " Well, Just another normal day, nothing special" whispered Bag softly to himself as he opened the door. His eyes went wide open as he saw  large bold capital heading "ANOTHER HAS RISEN UP" on the main cover . He quickly fliped the page to where the article was and discovers that AlabamaWorley has just became a crew leader. 

First Premier rising up as a Godfather, now Alabama as crew leader, both who are from the  great city of Chicago. "Things just can't get any better can it?"

Bag goes into his house, picked up his phone, and texted Alabama .

" Congrats on beign crew leader and all my best  wishes!:) All the best and I'm sure you'll make the city proud:)"

Bag presses the send button, put his phone down and goes back to sleep

Report Post Tip

Donmorrison had finally heard the good news. He couldn't wait to congratulate his good friend Alabama.

Congratulations Alabama. This was well earned. I am so happy for you to recieve this honor. Do us proud.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Romance is in the air
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL