Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:06:27
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Don Cheezo.. Started by: Zephyr on Mar 07, '08 04:52
The day we thought might never arrive is finally here

The mafiosi of New York, quietly going about their early morning crimes, are startled by the sight of Zephyr running from the HQ, excitedly brandishing a large lump of Edam cheese

Friends, foes, friends who choose to act as foes, foes who choose to act like friends...you all know who you are..

Today, I am humbled to have the privilege of announcing to you that my leader, and dear friend PrinceofCheese has become a Don in New York.

His leadership has not been without controversy. But neither has it been without excitement, articulate speeches, humourous jests and colourful language - all in all, a cheesy job well done thus far.

At this time, we would like to thank and remember the Godfather of New York, Chris_Moyles.

Now....if only I could do the same..

Zephyr hides his tattered and worn Made Man badge with embarrassment and slinks back into the HQ, leaving scenes of joyous celebration in his wake.
Report Post Tip
Turk overhears Zephyr's announcement on his way back to his family HQ...

Congratulations PrinceOfCheese, I can only imagine the long hours and hard work that's gone into getting you here. The work's paying off now though, great effort. Well done!
Report Post Tip
Wow I thought this would never happen. Congratulations Boss, you've worked hard for this!
Report Post Tip
Upon hearing a commotion coming from the street just over from him, Adebayor strolls up an adjacent alley towards the street to see what the racket is all about...

Well, well, if it isn't the Prince himself. I knew I smelled the strong odor of bacteria ridden curds down the street there. And, look at him. A Don! This is quite the achievement. I haven't known many Don's in my lifetime, as it takes a lot of effort to reach such a rank. Well done, indeed. My congratulations to you, PrinceOfCheese.

Adebayor strolls off, suddenly hungry for a nice fondue dinner...
Report Post Tip
The cheesiest Don in history.
Report Post Tip
As I head back to my HQ, excited about the sacred ceremony that comes when getting made, I'm blocked by a large crowd of people and paparazzi, PrinceofCheese stood in the middle glowing with pride, Zephyr at his side with a big grin on his face, these guys must be so proud I got made!

Zephyr annouces "dear friend PrinceofCheese has become a Don in New York."

"Son of a Bishop Kennedy!"

This isn't my ceremony

"I get made and prepare for the ceremony and party and to ruin it, you go and make don! I swear this was all planned! It's about time too! Kerney and Serafina_Pekkala have been stuck at boss while you sat back maturing!

lol

On a serious note (I hate serious!), Congratulations boss, well and truly deserved."

As I fight through the crowd to get into HQ, I see Sherminator tearing down the Rhuarc for Mademan posters, replacing them with PrinceofCheese for Don

"Sherm, me and you, outside!"

(Note: Bishop Kennedy is a modern, creamery, unpasteurized, vegetarian, semi-soft cheese made from cow's milk.)
Report Post Tip
well obviously congratulations to the man but when is it finally going to be disclosed just what kind of cheese he is? I've heard everything from edam to swiss. Personally, I figure given recent events that he is probably swiss as he's survived many battles which would be rationalized (other then people with shitty guns) that the bullets coming his way went right through his holes - so POC are you every going to enlighten the world? Congratulations Sir, no matter what kind of fromage you are
Report Post Tip
Congratulations, His Royal Cheesieness! Hmm, as to what kind of cheese he is? Either Zephyr's socks are the nastiest on the planet or that odor in the main hall back at HQ is the scent of well aged Limburger Cheese.

Don't think he'd appreciate me taking a bite to check though.

Congrats again, Don Cheese-o!
Report Post Tip
congrats Boss. I hope this means more good things to come for our family :)
Report Post Tip
Gasp.

Who'd have thunk it?

A new Capo badge for me.
Report Post Tip
Congrats to you too Zephyr. And Eleanor - who knows, maybe he'd like to be nibbled on by you!
Report Post Tip
Joins the crowd to congulate POC well done sir :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations boss!!
Report Post Tip
Wow who ever thought we would have a don as cheesy and yellow as this one. Congrats mon frere well deserved.
Report Post Tip
Congratulations Boss, Can't think of anyone more deserving.
Report Post Tip
Congratz!! Boss you deserve that after all that great work you have done :D NICE
Report Post Tip
well done boss gz

i thought this day would never come but i am wrong :)
Report Post Tip
Congratulations to you boss! After all your hard work, you are the one that deserves this!
Report Post Tip
YAY!!

Congratulations on receiving this Honorable status!
Report Post Tip
Though I'm quite disappointed we don't have a table for a Don, seeing a giant Cheese do it is almost just as satisfying.

Congratulations Cheezo.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Don Cheezo..
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL