Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 23:18:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Do you believe in ghosts? Started by: Shandi on Sep 20, '20 12:23

My mother in law is certain there are ghosts in the care home where she works. I think this is a load of nonsense and I'm not even married. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Well, all honesty, I don't think that there would ever be any evidence to prove that ghosts don't exist. I've never had an encounter, but I think that it is a possibility.

Report Post Tip

I do believe in ghosts or at least the spirits of people who have left this earth. Quite a few years back, we had a young man commit suicide in the company (factory) parking lot by leaving his car run with the exhaust plugged.  He was found by a maintenance man but too late.  
There are many instances where his spirit or ghost wander the plant and the main offices late at night and mostly when the plant has only a few people working inside.  I will never forget when we had a fairly new janitorial person working, and I came across him on a weekend when only a handful of people were working.  .He was as white as a ghost and I could tell something was not right.  I says "Hey Tony, what the heck is wrong?"  He replies, "You are going to think I am nuts, but I swear I just saw a ghost!"  I busted out laughing as I had a few minor occurrences ass well.  I'm like "Nah, you ain't nuts.  We have a ghost here so you most likely did see him". I then told  him the story of the young man's ghost who wanders our plant and told him he was harmless.  I  think he felt relieved but still a little freaked out!   

True Story!

Report Post Tip

I don't not believe, but I have never experienced one personally. But I think there is a pretty good chance that they exist, I mean you hear people saying all the time that they have a guardian angel, well why not ghosts.....

Report Post Tip

Let me first begin by saying the short version. No, I do not believe in ghosts that everyone believes haunt, live beside us, move objects across the room or send chills down your spine.

I'm more the type that believes that there are reasons those things happen and ghosts aren't the answer.

Report Post Tip

I may get slightly nervous given the situation such as turning off the light after going to the bathroom at night and rushing into my bed as if it's going to protect me. Does this mean I believe in ghost? I do not think I believe in ghost, though.

Report Post Tip

I can`t say I believe in ghost but there has been some times that some strange things have happened that have made me reconsider it  

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

I also don't believe in ghosts. I think if they existed, their existance would be well known. Thinking of all those people that died over thousands of years. If becoming a ghost after death was possible, there would be many many more people witnessing them.

Report Post Tip
I don't believe that there is ghosts I think it would really suck to be stuck on earth but not being able to interact with most things on Erath so I have convinced myself that ghosts don't exist
Report Post Tip

spirits do exist. one night my child as an infant was sleepinng in his crib . i heard nothing from the baby monitor and all of a sudden i heard help and crying., i ran in and he was fast asleep but found the blanket draped over the rocker chair  was smoldering from teh radiator.  it was nothign i have ever experiencd. there i a local paranormal group that came to the house and they had all the equipment like you see on tv computers. night vion goggles and there was amediu who used incense and started chanting . i know it was not a scam becaue this was free.

turned  out therres a spirit of a farmer boy named jeremiah who loved there in eraly 1900s and he was protecting muy spooon

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I believed in ghosts when i played the ouiji board for the first time for 5 days straight at 17 years old. That 5th night, lets just say, it made me believe in certain things in this world. A night I wish I could forget. But every time I even think or mention that night. Gives me chills all over my body. Anyway, never play that board NEVER if anyone has thought about it DONT. The first night, second night, maybe the third night you might not feel or sense anything around. But the more you keep playing that board game, trust me you will eventually feel something and its a feeling you can never shake if its bad enough. Luckily mine was not to bad to make me a crazy person, but its still a feeling I wish. I would have never felt.

Report Post Tip

I personally do. Of course it's easy to dismiss it if you have never witnessed it personally. Also there are so many stories from across the world (thoughout history) that it would be insane if it was all bullshit. You are telling me people all around the world came together and were like "Dawg we should make up some fucking ghost stories to scare everyone." Cmon

Report Post Tip

I have the view that it’s simply more fun to believe in them. I mean, as long as there is no way to conclusively prove their non existence, I can’t rule out them being a possibility. If they do exist then they don’t appear to do a lot of harm. So why not enjoy the idea? 

Just seems like more fun, no? 

Report Post Tip

I believe that there is a spiritual plane that most people cannot see. Just like those who can see the other plane, there are those spirits who are strong enough to reach ours as well. 

Report Post Tip

Idk if “believe in” is the right phrase. Spirits exist. They’ve been documented in every era of human history literally from the beginning of time. You’d have a much harder time proving they don’t exist, and I’ve personally never had any type of encounter with anything paranormal. 

Report Post Tip

I did not until one day as a student, i was playing on my pc in a very old student house and in my peripheral vison a young girl in old dress walked across my room and sat on my bed. Not scary at all turned around and they were gone. to clarify no drugs or drink has been consumed.

Report Post Tip

I believe in drafts or wishing and longing for someone that has passed but ghosts no. If it a person close to you better to focus on keeping a living memory by doing something thoughtful with them in mind each day than think they are a ghost. Random ones just no. Basically I'm sure if they did exist they might have better things to do in ghost land than just stand by your bed!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Do you believe in ghosts?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL