Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 07:15:02
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
First time you were CL? Started by: Sonny-Black on Oct 01, '20 05:10

What was it like for the first time you ran your own crew/family?

Report Post Tips: 11 / Total: $220,000 Tip

Short lived

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Awesome... for about the two weeks it took me to get wiped out.

'twas chaotic

Report Post Tip

It was meh, I retired.

The 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th times are where it is at. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $32,719 Tip
Set up really really drunk when the original UN was in power. they approved it but not before someone called Coldest shot me then got chased down for it
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Like Mauro there my first time as CL I ended up retiring.

Second time lasted 4 days before the beginning of chaos came into power.

The third and last time I wanted and accepted the role ended with Godmother, but was a miserable run and was thankful it ended.

Since then being a RH to the Most Awesome CL in all of MR has been fantastic.

Report Post Tip

Exciting and long awaited. Made it a lot further in my first run as CL thank I anticipated and ended up authing two people under myself a month or so into it. Day before I was due to take GF in Vegas I was wiped out, as was the rest of the city. Was a great run though! My 2nd time as CL was quick... was authed, set up and dead within 48 hours. Just goes to show you never truly know what to expect!

Sprozza and El Niño shot my ass
Report Post Tip

Last year, for only a few weeks. Real life issues/loss of love for the game drove me to retire early unfortunately.

Report Post Tip

My god it was about 18 years ago so it's really weird but I vividly remember being scared to go to bed as back then, the 1st 24hours were the most vulnerable (pre bodyguards or fortifications)

fucking fun though.

Thank you everyone that commented :) 

Report Post Tip

I remember those times Ron_Swanson!

My first time wasnt bad, but didn't do much.

Report Post Tip

My first CL account started under Shonuff* spelling and I went to admin jail as his left hand after he bloodlined someone I spent a week there chatting on lounge met spaceman and after coming out of jail joined under him and lived happily until his life was taken by a rogue I was then allowed to set up in Bella Vista 

After a week or so I was asked to take a flight to NY and become GF of Manhattan so I did and we lived in peaceful times for months and my run ended after Death dice racing I was too late with my last bet and ultimately paid the price 

Learned and important lesson that day never death dice race on an iPad and try and cook children dinner  

Report Post Tip

First time when I got authed was when I was Niko. After being -Santos- LH and RH he backed me and I got a crew of my own. I had a decent two week run then my RH betrayed me and shot me. Being a CL is hard dealing with all the conflict between Crew members some people in my crew didn't get along and I had to deal with that. When someone fucks up shooting another member you gotta also deal with that too. Too much work being a CL.

Then my second and last run was in a contest city in Detroit when you had to buy in in order to setup as Topcat. It all went to shit on my first day. Being a contest city there are no rules and there were two contest cities LA and Detroit. Well I setup meet with the rest of the DT leaders that day everything was going well until later that night when James in LA decides to attack Detroit. All the other CLs I had met that day ended up dying and I didn't really have a gun so the entire city dies except me lol. So now it's just me alone in Detroit getting people to join you in a contest city is hard as hell too I had like maybe 3 people decide to join me and I thought we could have made it. Unfortunately I think some rando decided to shoot me randomly and I died in total it was like 3 days or so and the last time I decide to be a CL.

First time I was a CL? About 8 months after I started playing. We died less than 48 hours later, haha

Report Post Tip

Christ, it was about 18 years ago and it was a baptism of fire

not sure i'd ever want the responsibility again though

Lmfao some of the responses are hilarious😂

Report Post Tip

agreed

but back in the day there were some epic failures and surprising successes.

Report Post Tip

I got made a capo of Marietta's crew, was a complete tool who didn't understand anything and somehow thought that just because I was a crew leader I somehow commanded respect. Great learning experience, wouldn't wish it never happened. I do wish for that time back though so I could work with Marietta properly, she is missed.

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: First time you were CL?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL