Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 09:30:40
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Mad Venus Candy Started by: vGoddess on Oct 08, '20 10:38

In a small building right beside the busy main road is a strange looking shop. The signboard reads:

Mad Venus Candy

The shop is painted in splashes of random colours on the outside. Inside, the room has a baby pink coloured wallpaper with stickers of candies, rabbits, hats and stars. Candies are stored in glass containers attached on the walls behind the counters. There are two separate counters. One is coloured pastel yellow and the other pastel blue.

On entering, it would look just like a shop meant for kids, but a sign outside clearly says:

KIDS NOT ALLOWED

Any confusion gets cleared once you read the names and descriptions of the candies that can be found here:

Pastel Yellow

Venus

Evil:
•Green - makes you puke
•Orange - gives you a fever 
•Yellow - makes you lose consciousness 
•Pink - loss of memory
•Red - endless nosebleed
•Blue - petrification

Good:
•Pink - regain lost memory
•Red - stop nosebleed
•Blue - calms you 
•Green - lets you blow bubble bodyguards (useless though)
•Orange - treats insomnia 
•Yellow - makes you feel full for the next 3 hours

Special:
•Mixed - both evil and good candies (Surprise in every candy!)

Pastel Blue

Madhatter

Strange:
•Change into someone else (effect lasts 1 hour per candy)
•Change into an animal (effect lasts 1 hour per candy)
•Tastes like a three course meal
•Skin turns blue/yellow/orange/red (effect lasts 1 hour per candy)
•Makes you blow up like a balloon (effect lasts 1 hour per candy)
•Bouncing Gumballs (can be eaten and played with)
•Gun Candy (one-time shotgun that turns into an edible candy and lets you destroy evidence)

Wonderland Treats:
•Cupcake - makes you larger
•Soda - makes you smaller
•Cat shaped cookies - makes you invisible

To order candies in bulk/for other business enquiries, contact us at:

• Contact 1 (@vGoddess)

• Contact 2 (@Madhatter)

or visit our Factory & Warehouses

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Madhatter walked into the candyshop, his Candyshop. Ok he shared this place with the lovely vGoddess, but it felt like his candyshop. He even got his own counter and a great selection of candies he had personally made. He walked over to his counter and pulled his rabbit out of his hat. The place was still very quiet so he had time to take one of his candies and enjoy.

Madhatter took one of the animal candies in the shape of a Rabbit, and right there on the spot he changed into a nice white rabbit. Now there where 2 white rabbits on the counter, one with a clock in his paw and the other with a nice high hat.

It was fun to be a rabbit he looked over at Venus trying to get people into this place. He didn’t do a lot he just waited drank some whiskey that was already standing there. This was the life just running a Candyshop with Venus and enjoying the fun effects of his candy.

Report Post Tip

Venus entered her new candy shop with Rom and showed him around. On Madhatter's counter were two rabbits, one of which she recognised immediately. It was the white rabbit that Madhatter always carried in his hat. The other rabbit, however, seemed unfamiliar but the hat it wore reminded her of the one that Mr Hatter always wore. 

Venus pet the rabbits as Rom explored the shop. Then she took him behind her counter and into a secret door that led to another room at the back of the shop. This place was still under construction.

"They will be sealing the other entrance over there after this room is completely built. It is going to be my office room."

The basement of Haneul Palace in Vegas served as her personal office room and storage room for many years but now that she had moved to Detroit, she needed a place like that here as well. This would be the place where many important meetings and deals would take place.

Report Post Tip

Rom walked around, his eyes oddly scanning the place as he found that it was certainly something. He noticed another counter, he paid it no mind, simply leaving it to the business of vGoddess, whoever she employed in her side of things was hers alone, as long as she made the organization and Trust money, it was all that mattered to him, turning his head, he noticed that she was petting the rabbits, his eyes widened.

"Any reason why you're deciding that this place is the best for you in terms of offices? Also, what if someone really wants candy?"

He raised his brow, someone like her had to think of that, the way they did their business and how they worked. This had to be the truth of the matter, something that he would never be forgetting for a long time to come. With his eyes narrowed, he continued walking around until he came to a stop, he found the place was pretty well-kept, he found no reason to dislike it even.

"Also, how much do you think this place could push in a week?"

He was trying to make sure that they could give out some harder to sell products. He wanted to make sure that all the places were well looked after, the business needed to be safe, it needed to be seen as legitimate, something that the Feds could not raid. 

"I'm asking because we can't be having this place keep a lot more out than in, once the product reaches the outside into the streets, it's not our concern. Of course, I need you to be sure that this place can handle such....selling."

Rom wasn't going to give this place anything it couldn't handle, that was just something that even he would never cross. With a wink, he gave her some time as he lit up a smoke, taking a puff soon after.

Report Post Tip
Tolly entered the candyshop in a blind panic, noticing Rom looking nervously and investigative around the shop. 

"Hey Rom , how's business?"

Continuing in a frenzy over to his boss Madhatter ,  he goes over the blue counter in which Madhatter stands. He looks at all the weird and wonderful treats filled with color and sparkle, however looking rather puzzeled at what to buy.

"Hey Boss, you know that thing of the thing? Well it's gone sour, the guy is still alive, and he knows I had something to do with it. I got him in the back of my ride, he's going to wake soon. I need to make this go..."

Tolly notices he is being a little too loud about business. He then looks over to the yellow counter continuing to browse and notices some treats that might come in handy, and whispers to vGoddess

"Hello Venus" He Smiles.

"How much for some evil pink and good red? I'll pay double!"

Venus saw Tolly enter the shop in a hurry. He seemed to be troubled for some reason.

At Madhatter's counter where the two rabbits were, was now one of them and Madhatter had appeared out of nowhere behind it. She realised he must have taken one of the animal transformation candies.

After talking to Madhatter, Tolly came up to Venus' counter and asked for some candies.

Venus placed a packet of Evil Pink and another of Good Red on the counter and told him that as he was the first customer, the candies would be free.

"Is everything okay? You seem panicked."
Report Post Tip

As Madhatter enjoyed being a Rabbit he saw vGoddess and Rom  go into the back room. He didn’t know there was a back room in the pink area. He thought he was the only one with secrets in this store. But as they moved into that little office in the back Madhatter turned into his normal self again. It seemed that the candy was done with his rabbit job.

At that moment Tolly walked up to him . Talking about business that didn’t belong in the candy shop, but he didn’t mind. Something went wrong, like it always did and now he needed some help getting it cleared.

Then he walked over to venus and order some memory loss and anti-nosebleeds. Madhatter didn’t notice that Tolly was bleeding. But seeing Madhatter was low on ingredients he walked over to Tolly and Venus.

“Hey Venus, this is Tolly. He has been doing some jobs for me but something didn’t go as planned. I think I need to go with him and get a package. We’ll be back soon.”

Madhatter and Tolly left the store and walked towards the Tolly’s car. He opened the trunk and there it was the man Tolly was hired to get to meet an unlucky end. It was a good thing he was still unconscious.

“Oke Tolly, I brought one of my soda’s. this will make the man as small as he can be. You’ve got to pick him up and drop him into the hole in my counter. After that I’ll handle the rest”

As Tolly picked up the man that was now very small, small enough to fit into his pocket, they walked back together.

“You know Tolly sometimes things don’t go the way we plan. But that’s why I got a soundproofed basement under my part of the candy shop. To take care of all these things. So should there be any problems in the future just come by the candy shop.”

As the walked back into the shop Madhatter walked towards Venus.

“How is the business going”

He asked, while he watched Tolly drop the man into the hole.  

Report Post Tip

Nero walked into the candy shop in a disguise so that vGoddess can't recognize him, he looked around for a while, went from counter to counter looking at the candies and cupcakes. He then leaped over the yellow counter and hugged vGoddess. She immediately shoved him to the ground  and pulled out her gun. Nero screamed "bruhhh CHILL it's me" he takes off his fake mustache and his unusually large sunglasses and chuckles nervously.

Report Post Tip

"Oh," Venus put the gun back in her pocket. She smiled and hugged Nero_V_Hunter.

"So...are you here to buy a candy or something else?"

Report Post Tip

Venus stealthily pulls out a thousand dollars from Nero_V_Hunter's pocket, wondering if he would notice it.

As Nero hugs vGoddess back, he notices that her hands are inside his pockets for some reason, but he ignores it.

"hmmm this 'something else' sounds intriguing, what does it entail ?" he says while smiling

Madhatter was standing outside the Mad Venus Shop and looked inside. It looked like vGoddess as entertaining one of her many admirers. It seems like she had a lot of those, first you had that boy called Draco and now this guy. Last time he entered the conversation things got a bit out of hand. She made the man turn red and stuff so he wanted to do something different this time. He was going to sneak in and just sit at his counter. But how to sneak in, he could use one of his animal changing candy but with one. The cat and the dog seemed like to be a normal choice but he didn’t like to lick his own behind. Maybe a mouse but that might scare Venus or the man she was with. So he chose his own favourite the rabbit. The took his rabbit out of his hat and ate his candy.

A second later there where two rabbits in front of the door. It was a good thing he had a cat door placed in the door so he and his white rabbit where able to get inside. He saw his white rabbit watch his watch and jump inside. It seems like he was in a rush better just follow him. He jumped after the white rabbit but when he was inside he couldn’t see him anymore. This always happens, he will come back for the whiskey he had in his side of the candy store.

But seeing the man with Venus was hugging the man now Madhatter saw a chance to get up close. He saw how Venus stole thousand dollars from the man. Then he heard the man say

“hmmm this 'something else' sounds intriguing, what does it entail ?"

This was getting interesting, Madhatter hopped over to Venus her legs and sat there quiet watching the show

Report Post Tip

"hmmm this 'something else' sounds intriguing, what does it entail?"

Venus found herself blushing on hearing Nero_V_Hunter's question. 

"I- I mean-"

Just as she was stuttering to answer, something tickled her leg. She looked down and found a white rabbit sitting beside her leg, looking up at her. She pulled the rabbit up by its ears and looked at it.

*Sigh*

"Must be another one of Madhatter's bunnies."

Then an idea struck her.

"Hey, you've been playing around me a lot these days. Should I just take you home? I'm sure Mr Hatter wouldn't mind."

She spoke to the rabbit as if it could hear her and respond. She turned back to Nero.

"Isn't it so cute and fluffy?"

"It is cute, but not as cute as you. Look at you, blushing" Nero kissed vGoddess ' cheek.

"Uhhh how about we adopt this bunny together?" said Nero while petting the rabbit in Venus' lap.

Report Post Tip

Ciel was walking down the road when he saw this colourful shop.

"Pfft- so childish," he sneered.

Yet it didn't stop him from going inside.

"Hey kid! You are not allowed inside!" Ciel looked up to find a bulky figure standing in front of him. "You see that sign on the door? Kids aren't allowed."

Ciel shot him a look. "Sebastian."

Sebastian_Michaelis bowed. "Yes, my lord."

In an instant, the stern-looking man was tied up and hauled to the corner of the shop. Ciel entered and looked around. 

"This is interesting," he smirked. The yellow counter had no one behind it, neither did the blue one. However there were a couple white rabbits hopping around. Ciel climbed on top of the yellow counter and sat on it.

"Sebastian. Shall we wait for them or just steal some of these candies?"

Report Post Tip

"you can do as you please, young master. But i would advise against it, as it would sully the Phantomhive name" Sebastian said to Ciel_Phantomhive while bowing "why dont you just buy this whole place?"

Report Post Tip

Ciel frowned. "You don't have to remind me of that."

He looked at the white rabbits which were still hopping around. "Anyway, getting back to business, I heard one of the owners here was killed. The one who used to sit behind this counter. I wonder where the other guy is. Perhaps we could buy half of its ownership that the deceased owner had. It would be a nice place to sell Funtom Corporation candies."

He got off the counter and sat in the chair that once belonged to vGoddes.

"Sebastian_Michaelis, find out where Madhatter is."

Report Post Tip

Sebastian did a quick bow "Right away, sir" .

He turned around "YooHoo Mr. Madhatter ,come out, come out, wherever you are, i can sense your presence in here" he then smiled at a particular rabbit that was hopping around the blue counter  "I'm sure you have heard my master, Ciel_Phantomhive 's wishes."

Report Post Tip

"Sebastian_Michaelis, have you gone nuts? I told you to find a man, not a rabbit!"

Report Post Tip

"Looks can be deceiving, you of all people should know that, better than anyone" he said to Ciel_Phantomhive with a smug smile on his face

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Mad Venus Candy
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL