Get Timers Now!
X

May 14 - 22:57:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
GAME CHANGE: After the war SEA will become LA Started by: Squishy on Oct 21, '20 01:55
After the war, Seattle will now become Los Angeles.
Report Post Tips: 33 / Total: $660,000 Tip

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Report Post Tip

Welcome back LA

Report Post Tip

Nice timing with that announcement

Report Post Tip

thats convient isnt it

Report Post Tip

Nice timing with that announcement

When we had to remove a city, LA was empty.  LA has a lot more history I would have much rather remove Seattle but Seattle had crews in it.  When the change was made I was very upfront about saying the next time the city is empty and I can catch it in time I will switch the two so that it is back to LA.

After that Seattle was wiped, but I wasn't back in the office in time before a new crew set up, so I missed that chance.  So you are right this timing is perfect for this announcement and acts as a placeholder so that no one is surprised when it is renamed and those who set up can choose an appropriate name without any inconvenience of me changing that on them.

thats convient isnt it

Yes it is, I would think it is a lot more convenient to do it when it is empty and people haven't chosen location-based crew names. 

Not every action is a conspiracy.

I understand you are probably very distraught by your deaths and unable to control your emotions now so you're lashing out at me because I'm changing the letters of a virtual city in a game.  Would you like me to fetch you a juice box and a blanket to comfort you in your time of need or would it tin foil hat suffice?

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $100,000 Tip
Juice box and blanket please :)
Report Post Tip

Couldn't you have made it New Orleans instead?

Report Post Tip
New Orleans is not a west coast city, we are trying to keep the the sister cities balanced.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Thanks for clarifying Squishy. 🍻 

Report Post Tip

Can we get Compton as a district?

Report Post Tip

That's dope.

Report Post Tip

That would be interesting for sure havin Compton as a district. 

Report Post Tip

But but but Seattle is a much better than Seattle. :( 

Report Post Tip

But but but Seattle is a much better than Seattle. :(

Ladies and gents, if it pleases the court I would like to enter into record 'Exhibit A" for reasons SEA should be LA

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Woo, welcome back LA
Report Post Tip
Bring back Inglewood
Report Post Tip

I can't wait for the return of LA. As someone who lives just hours north of this city I both love it and acknowledge that it is a trash fire. Welcome back!

Report Post Tip

Ladies and gents, if it pleases the court I would like to enter into record 'Exhibit A" for reasons SEA should be LA

I for one am happy that Seattle is gone. Seattle makes me think of Starbucks, hipsters, and rain. Not the Mafia. So everytime a crew would setup in Seattle I would think of them as the hipster crew who sips lattes all day.

Report Post Tip

Will drug price time changes revert to old LA. or stay as Seattles in new LA?

Report Post Tip

News & Announcements
Replying to: GAME CHANGE: After the war SEA will become LA
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL