Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 21:43:51
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
I feel the need Started by: ZebedeeMcZebFace on Nov 15, '20 16:37

.........the need for weed.

Or do I?

I was pondering a drug deal this morning, nothing really shouted out as 'profit'.

Now, even though Marijuana was relatively cheap, i didn't feel it was worth my time.

So I ask you this.  Do we need to shake up the drug menu a little bit?  I mean, after the medal city hall hands out, do any of us bother with the green stuff or some of her similarly cheaper bedmates?

Or maybe we need an incentive to deal with the cheaper narcotics?

What do we think?

Report Post Tips: 28 / Total: $560,000 Tip

Geek steps on the streets to speak his mind.

"ZebbyGace, how are you? I hear your words, I understand them as well. Here is my thoughts on the situation, a profit to me is a profit. You can make small profits with the smaller drugs but it adds up! Money is money, can't always be greedy." 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Johnny nodded in agreement with Geek"I gotta agree. Those micro-transactions get really good if you can team up and tackle a city with some friends. Makes a really good profit after a short while. Money adds up, mate. Quick."

Report Post Tip
I hear you, my friend. While in the end money is money and it doesn’t matter - it might be fun to see some drugs not named barbiturates, heroin and cocaine become relevant. If I may offer a suggestion - maybe the other drugs have a “super demand” randomly showing up in a district somewhere and if you catch it you could fly there and make a major sale.

I mean - you could pick up marijuana in South side for $6, and hear through the grapevine it’s selling in Bella Vista for $8000. You go make the sale and rake some major dough.

Just my .02
Report Post Tip

thanks all for joining in the discussion

While I agree that any profit is a profit, I feel as if, some profit is slightly below my standing if you know what I mean?  

I really like your idea Indifference and think it would be something of real interest.  I also wonder if we could do a group think with weed, I've not really thought it through yet but something fun.

Report Post Tip

A groupthink with weed seems like an idea that may or may not go so well - but I'm willing to try anything 16 times.  

Report Post Tip

16 times?

Is that before you stop being indifferent or before you start being different?

The devil's in the detail my friend!

Report Post Tip

It's completely understandable you might not want to move 30 units of weed from borough to borough. It ain't much money at all and I agree with Zebedee, it is kind of beneath someone who might be strong enough to carry a good amount of drugs.

Why sell weed when you could be selling morphine to some junkies, heroin to the homeless or cocaine to the rich and powerful? It is a tough situation since selling cheaper drugs really aint worth ones time.

Report Post Tip

@Avacato

thanks for your comments, and you're right of course.  when one reaches a certain position in this thing of ours, certain transactions are left to the younger mobsters which is why I mooted the whole thing in the beginning.

Report Post Tip
I like what indifference said; would be nice to see a drought of certain narcotics every once in a while. Would be interesting to see it triggered when a drug front is raided, creating a higher demand for people to import to said district for x amount of time.

One thing that had me shake my head is this is prohibition era mafia, anyone dealing in booze? I sure as shit don’t because for some reason there isn’t a real demand for it.

TaylorBrown

It's as if you read my mind.

I was wondering if that was something city hall could put in place, being able to open speakeasys.  I understand how much work they have on at the moment with the pending renovation but it's something i think could add to our world.

The need for weed aint any good spot to be in, the hunt for it can be both harsh and dangerous, betetr to make weed yourself, much more pleasure this way and cheaper too.

Report Post Tip

Wolf,

you could be onto something here, rather than a DFP you could have a weed farm perhaps?

certainly food for thought.

Report Post Tip

"Agree to 100% Zeb, havent got any damn dfp in this life and cry that I havent any and cant get any good amount of cash to buy those plants"

Wolf gets down in his sofa, tired as he is and soon he were in sleep and he grins while sleeping good after this.

Report Post Tip

Much appreciated Wolf guy

I wonder if we could do similar with opium et al?

food for thought methinks.

Report Post Tip

"Surely we can do that yes or why not tofether we steal it from some hobos that we find in the dark stretts, easiest way to get it but also very bad to steal it from a hobo but what the heck, come on, lets go"

Report Post Tip
Desperado hears a man talking in Chicago it is ZebedeeMcZebFace from the South Side.
He wants to bring up the trade in the greens and there is a group of people gathered around him and there are so many that he guides them to one of the nearest bars.  

"Zib, as you say, I agree with you. Money is money and you have to put in a little more effort to make a profit from the less expensive types of drugs at the end of the day. Less risk is less pay out as well compared to the more expensive drugs around"  

Desperado takes a small sip of his drink before speaking further.  

"When I speak for myself, I see those small drug runs as an opportunity to meet new people and create a bigger network, because we all want to make money. I personally like it when we locally do not lose sight of these drug types"

Desperado offers ZebedeeMcZebFace a drink at the bar
Report Post Tip

Zeb takes Desperado's  drink and clinks glasses

'salute'

I understand what you say, but in my opinion, when you get to a certain standing in this thing of ours, we frequent quite different bars and establishments.

I suppose it's different strokes for different folks.

Report Post Tip

Walking down the street Tommy hears a few folks talking about business in the open while not wise he decides to join in anyway. They were talking about weed Tommy was familiar with the plant he sold it, and occasionally would smoke a little bit of it. The rule was never get high off your own supply but for weed Tommy would make an exception.

"Listen here. I sell anything and everything. I buy in bulk. Weed, Opium, Amphetamines...shit don't matter. If there's money to be made I'm sellin it. Hell even beyond drugs watches, record players, jewelry anything and everything you need. You can call me the motherfuckin Butler Brothers of dope and any illegal substances."

Report Post Tip

Like I said Tommy

horses for courses

I just feel that after climbing the ladder, it's best to leave the smaller things behind.

Jack of all trades is a master of none in my opinion but I wish you well in your enterprises.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: I feel the need
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL