Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 00:41:20
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Annoying song lyrics Started by: Foamy on Dec 13, '20 21:40

"Me not working hard? / Yea, right! / Picture that with a Kodak / And, better yet, go to Times Square / Take a picture of me with a Kodak."

wut

Report Post Tip

every 'rap' song from the year 2000 and onwards  :P

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I could name a few songs. Currently, the one that most annoys is one from Lady Gaga - Just Dance

Just dance, gonna be okay, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, spin that record, babe, da da doo-doo-mmm
Just dance, gonna be okay, d-d-d-dance

I'm blaming the radio playlist!

Report Post Tip

Literally ANY, and I mean ANY, song on a pop music station. Retarded chimpanzees could write better songs than the horse shit in pop music today. Think about how bad it has to be for young people to start listening to inbred country music. All the TV talent shows are to blame, for putting appearance and image over actual fucking talent.

Report Post Tip

i hate those annoying songs that keep repeating the same, if a song has less than 100 unique words it's bad by definition!!

Stuff like taylor swift, kylie minogue etc. fucking annoying and shows real lack of talent if you ask me

Report Post Tip

"I met a girl. She asked me my name. I told her what it was." - Somewhere Else, by Razorlight.

Lets be honest, they're not awfully annoying but come on... surely they can do better than that. These have to be the worst, most half arsed, can't be bothered lyrics I've ever heard in my life. Thus, for me, these fall well into the annoying category. An absolute shambles.

Report Post Tip

annoying oh yeah!

stick stick stick stick stick stick stick sticky sticky stick stick... over and over again for an hour... kids drive you barmy

Report Post Tip
My daughter listens to loads of rubbish on YouTube but one guy she listens to a lot of Justin Fletcher aka Mr tumble. Any song by him has annoying lyrics
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Annoying song lyrics
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL