Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 11:33:00
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Bud, Edibles, Concentrates? Started by: Boulevard on Dec 14, '20 20:21

Buds are the way to go as far as purchase. You have a relatively good idea that it is exactly what you are paying for and you can turn that shit into anything you want. Edibles are a different animal altogether. The THC is processed by the liver I think. So that's its own high. Dancing in the moonlight...

Report Post Tip

All about the shatter, all about sweet distillate dripping into my heat source.  The terps make me buckle with antici..........................................................pation!

Report Post Tip
With talk of some legalisation in london, I will watch to see if Westminster blocks it as a vote grabbing stunt. But with nothing legal in uk and me not smoking even tabacco,I would hope for theconsumBle route
Report Post Tip

Haven't had anything for years and years. Used to smoke a bit a lifetime ago, but I realised I preferred alcohol, I'm everyone's best mate after a few drinks, after a smoke I used to just sit giggling at everything, I remember the word "bicycle" being absolutely hilarious one night

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The times i've partook(mostly in college, but working with powered equipment, I don't want to get screwed if i end up involved in a PIT accident), it was either a blunt or a bong. while i'll note that the blunt hit harder, I was far more a fan of the bong simply because it didn't leave me coughing my lungs up when i took a hit.

Report Post Tip

It's 420 baby!  I got my second vaccination today so I am not getting as lifted as I would normally.  I am staring at some of the cleanest resin I have ever seen.  My reward to savor in a few days ; )

Report Post Tip

Me personally, I prefer blunts, more because I've always smoked in a group session and it was just cheaper to all throw down one blunt for everyone to smoke. 

Man what a foreign concept now :/

I think back to how many times I've shared a joint or a bowl with a total stranger.  Now we have to practically boil someone to sterilize them before we can make direct eye contact.

It'll be weird to see in a few years what the standard is.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Happy 4/20 to everyone it matters to :)

Report Post Tip
Typically a flower guy but I do enjoy the carts they are really convenient when out and about and still wanna get high... Not a big dab guy tbh i hate it but to take some wax and put it over a bowl and let it melt over taste sooooo fucking good
Report Post Tip

Straight up bud and hash, not into the wax and all these weird things. Joints, blunts and bongs seems the best way to go.

Don't like the feeling or affect of eating it, dont make me feel right.

Report Post Tip
I live in PA I just got my medical card 2 months ago its awesome. Been smoking illegally for 20 years now I can drive 5 mins down the road and get whatever I want. I prefer normal blower, so dabs and my pens. Pens are the best convenience factor
Report Post Tip

All are illegal out here so not a fan of any. Maybe on my trip to America I can try some. 

Report Post Tip

Edibles are fun, I find the high is totally different, Always found visual changes were a little more intense on edibles, that and love making is certainly more intense on edibles. Only thing is dosing your cannabutter right and then making sure you don't do too much in each edible!

Report Post Tip
Tend to stick to cartridges due to how easy it is to smoke at work without smelling of it.
Report Post Tip

I'm old school and enjoy hand-rolled joints, bongs, and pipes. Glass only. I am a fan of edibles and make them quite often. Tinctures are also up there on my list. I haven't found a cartridge that doesn't make me cough my face off yet.

Report Post Tip

I prefer buds to everything else. I guess it's just the nostalgic feeling of it more than vapes or edibles. 

Though I don't mind getting some edibles and doing a nice movie marathon. 

Report Post Tip

BHO Cinderella 99 is some of the most amazing smelling crumble I have ever encountered.  She is a clean with an even liftoff.  She is creative and upbeat and needs a high temp to melt via a rig NOT a Dab Pen, she will clog your pen up in one go, swear.  Stay lifted

Report Post Tip

i prefer shatter wax because i can stretch it longer and for 30 dollars per gram how long I am able to stretch my purchase plys a big part on why i like shatter more. another reason though that makes up the bulk of my liking to shatter is its potency as opposed to smoking flower.

Report Post Tip

I definitely prefer smoking bud to vaping or edibles. I know you can bring them vape things anywhere and get away with hitting it but I much rather roll a blunt and get stoned. I myself do not enjoy edibles.

Report Post Tip

I don't smoke as much as I used to. Otherwise I would say all of them lol. I remember rolling caviar blunts and barely getting high. Nowadays I can only smoke a bowl or maybe a few puffs of a joint/blunt.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Bud, Edibles, Concentrates?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL