Get Timers Now!
X

May 05 - 02:56:08
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Bud, Edibles, Concentrates? Started by: Boulevard on Dec 14, '20 20:21
I prefer concentrates and buds, w/ edibles I always eat too much & don't like how gravity weights me down afterwards.

If its available to you, I'd recommend 9lb hammer or space cake.
Report Post Tip

Here in New York , we just legalized marijuana for recreational use !

The people of new York have been blowing it down ! not like anything was stopping them before . But it feels good , were allowed to smoke anywhere cigarettes are .

Report Post Tip

I've smoked it and eaten it. Personally, eating it from the brownie or other sustenance is what I prefer. Good thing Colorado is stocked high with it all.

Seriously, they better legalize this shit everywhere. Literally no harm in not doing it.

Report Post Tip

I prefer a nice joint. Since it's legal here I buy them prerolled and love that I don't have to do the work. I will occasionally smoke out of a pipe or bong but it's not preffered. Edibles don't so much for me but there was this one drink I got that knocked me on my ass. The weed guy told me not to drink the whole thing but me being me said yeah ok I have a crazy tolerance and then drank 7/10 of it. TERRIBLE IDEA. I may do it again sometime Lmao :D

Report Post Tip

I love every stage of of growth, every inch of healing goodness from the Cannabis plant.  I love every way they break her down.  Shake to edibles, flower to the joint,  Kief to the hash.  Her resins form shatters, budders, distillates, tinctures, balms.  I worship her I am not ashamed! :D

Report Post Tip

I have to lean towards bud just because alot of the time the other stuff has such a high THC content it's hard to function for the rest of the day after smoking stuff like that. At least for me, I'm a simple blunts and bong kinda guy tho. 

Report Post Tip

I like weed in flower form. I like lots and lots of it. I like pounds of it to be honest. If I can sleep in a bed full of it, I would. If I can bathe in it and somehow come out clean I would. If I could eat the flower straight up without getting sick I would 

Report Post Tip
So we have tried Cbd edibles and it seem to relaxed the body. Don’t know if it’s the brand we use to buy, but the ones we purchased tasted horrible.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I actually consume weed in every way possible. Joints are cool although I prefer blunts because you can stuff more weed in them and the tobacco adds a little kick to it. Edibles are cool although I'd much rather smoke and gradually get high as oppose to eating a edible and just becoming instantly high...I need a transition period. As of late I have been doing the hemp wraps, the high is not as strong as blunts but the hemp wraps are more healthy for you.
Report Post Tip
My preferences hav been ever changing over the years, and when you've been smoking since such a young age your tolerance level eventually teaches that point where you gotta take dabs to get nice and baked.

So my preference is concentrates but I'll smoke anything lol
Report Post Tip

I'm a bud type of guy, I love all the new flavours coming out every year and always try them when I can! Zkittlez is next level and also Runtz are both quality flavours!!

Report Post Tip
Shatter / oil / dabs is generally all I do now. As much as I love flower the odor is just to noticeable and I'm more of a in the closet stoner lol.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Bud, Edibles, Concentrates?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL