Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 11:02:33
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Cinnamon's Stoner Center Started by: Cinnamon on Dec 21, '20 11:40

Walking into the bare store and surveying the potential, Cinnamon pickes up a broom and gets to work, tidying and renovating the shop front, putting several large blooming marijuana plants of various strains behind a glass display, a couch and a few comfortable seats around tables in a coffee shop style layout, with a desk and a til at the back wall.

On the back wall behind the til there were rows of mason jars, each filled with cured and dried weed, with large labels on the front, and a large chalkboard with the prices for the various strains right in the middle of the wall.

Turning the "closed" sign around and opening the shop, Cinnamon begins handing out fliers in the street outside the store, with the same information written that had been written on the chalkboard:

Pre-grown, cured and dried; ready to smoke, for the proficient stoner who can roll their own:

BC Bud - $50 per ounce
OG Kush - $45 per ounce
Regular Skunk - $60 per ounce
Star Dawg - $55 per ounce
Lemon Haze - $45 per ounce
Amnesia - $40 per ounce

Pre-rolled; for the lazy stoner who just wants a quick high:

OG Kush - $2 per joint
Regular Skunk - $3 per joint
Star Dawg - $2.50 per joint
Lemon Haze - $2 per joint
Amnesia - $2 per joint

Seedlings, for the green fingered stoner who wants to start their own grow:

BC Bud - $20 per seedling
OG Kush - $15 per seedling
Regular Skunk - $25 per seedling
Star Dawg - $22 per seedling
Lemon Haze - $15 per seedling
Amnesia - $12 per seedling

All your gardening needs, including pots, compost and fertalizers are available in our introductory 'grow package' for just $10.

And of course, no stoner session would be complete without a caffeine hit and a sticky doughnut - $2 for a coffee and a bun.

Noticing a customer looking through the window, Cinnamon rushes back inside and stands behind the desk, in preparation of welcoming his first customer.

Hi there, how can I help?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

ahhhhhhhhh Cinny, you utter rascal, this is a match made in heaven.

Do you have anything nutty?  maybe with an acorn overtone?

if not, just give me something to get fucked out of my head. many thanks

Report Post Tip

Foamy, very nice to see you here, my young squirrel friend.

Pulling down the mason jar with the "Lemon Haze" label, grinding a bud and pouring the ground weed into a prepared conical paper, Cinnamon takes a puff of his own joint and continues chatting as he prepares the joint.

Well, this one gives a nice mind and body high, and goes very nicely with todays cake - a lemon and walnut pound cake

Podging the joint with a small wooden rod, roaching, and twisting the top, Cinnamon places the joint on the counter before reaching under the desk and producing a moist looking bundt cake.

This is actually one of my favourites. It was very recently liberated from the bakery down the road... ehm, did I say liberated? I meant gifted. Yeah, it was definitely a gift.

Cinnamon chuckles wryly, cuts a slice and pours a coffee to go with the cake and joint before walking around the desk to join his first customer in a mid-week wake and bake.

As the first customer - and the business district administrator, it's only right that you get a free sample of my wares. Hope you enjoy it.

Putting an ashtray on the table in front of one of the counches and sitting on a chair opposite, Cinnamon continues puffing away on his usual joint.

Report Post Tip

Salvatore strolled into the establishment and approached the counter to order.

"Ciao...could I please have three orders of the OG Kush?"

He pulled a wad of cash from his pocket, counted up the appropriate total and slid it across the counter to the cashier.

Report Post Tip

Cinnamon pops up from the seat behind the counter, red eyed and clearly a little stoned despite it still being early in the afternoon.

Hi there Sal, good to see you here. OG Kush huh? That's a good choice. It's my personal favourite, and what I've been smokin today

Pulling down the appropriate mason jar and sliding a set of scales over, Cinnamon begins weighing out the densely packed buds

3 ounces is an impressive batch, are you selling or smoking?

Knocking out more than the 3 ounces, Cinnamon keeps going up to a quarter pound and pours the green into a large paper bag and places it on the counter in front of the man before him. Chuckling, he explains

Since it's quite a high weight order, and I'm already high, I've bumped it up to 4 ounces... gotta look after my first few clients after all. Hope you enjoy it - feel free to find a seat and chill for a bit, if you like.

Report Post Tip

As Carlo walks briskly along a small street in Detroit he notices the sign for a shop and stops to ponder the meaning.

After a few minutes, he realizes that the store most likely Marijuana rather than some bizarre drug called cinnamon.

Carlo pushes the door open and heads inside, looking at the counter and the choice of product available

"Nice place you've got here, An ounce of your finest OG Kush... Been awhile"

Carlo smiles and reaches into his pocket to find his wallet.

Report Post Tip

Foamy looks at the array of pharmaceuticals layed before him and nods his approval

So Cinnamon if i mix this with my patended nut butter, there shouldn't be any side effects right?

Yeah, sure it'll fine.

Report Post Tip

Detroit seemed to be her second home, she needed to "escape" from the family during the Christmas party ordeal, far too many drinks were had.

Approaching The Stonner Centre she's met with a familiar face.

Foamy  seemed to be a familiar here, whispering into her little ears "I need to to forget everything that happened... whatcha recommend?"

Report Post Tip

Chibimoon wanders into the very pungent shop. She had a belly full of french toast and needed something to help her make room for second breakfast. She waves at Cinnamon behind the counter,

"Well aren't you a sight for sore eyes? I can't believe you stood me up for breakfast this morning! It was delicious. I may have eaten your portion as well... Anyways, give me something pre-rolled that will make me happy enough to forgive you for skipping breakfast with me! Also, why don't you have more baked goods on your menu? Pot brownies, pot cookies..." Chibimoon's eyes glaze over as she has the most brilliant thought, "Pot devilishly chocolate cake!!?"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Having been scouting out the competition from various ends of the country, and sourcing new and exotic strains, Cinnamon was sleeping in the store room, trying to shake off all the jet lag, unaware of the queue building up in the front of the shop. Coming out and finding a slew of customers, he began to make his apologies. 

Carlo, it's good to see you here. My apologies for the wait, and for your inconvenience, I shall double up the orders for you, and anyone else left waiting too long. Just make sure you don't smoke it all at once, or you'll end up a catatonic mess... we don't punt garden grass here, after all.

Chuckling as he weighs out two ounces of Kush into a large brown paper bag and passes it across the counter to the finely dressed gent.

Please, enjoy, sir.

Turning to Foamy, Cinnamon responds in his usual gregarious fashion

Hi Foamy, I can confirm that we only sell high quality grass in here, so depending on the THC content of your butter, there may be some issues with a whitey, but not to worry, because we have plenty of couches, and buckets for the more visceral reactions, and a wee line of coke available for those who can recognise when they need a little bump to keep the party going... just don't let the local constabulary know about that - my bribes are already high enough without having to pay for having the really illegal shit here too. 

Winking at the squirrel, and chuckling again.

Now, Velvet... so good of you to visit.

Turning to the board and leaning against the counter on a bent elbow, Cinnamon eyes the board again, too stoned to remember all six strains on offer, then turns back to face the young lady, red eyed and still a little bleary.

All of what we stock is the good shit, but for a proper potent high, I'd recommend the Star Dawg. A lovely smoke that will put even the most avid stoner on their arse for hours. Let me know if I can sort you out with anything though - it's all good.

As the queue whittled down to the final customer, Cinnamon got a gut wrenching pang of guilt when he saw ChibiMoon smiling at him

Oh dang, I totally forgot - my memory is pretty sharp for a stoner, but even my mind is no match for the effects of my wares.

He chuckles and regardless of his admission, takes another pull of his joint and puffs out a large smoke ring, which floats above the til for a moment or two before dissipating.

We'll need to do it another time instead. But to answer your question - I'm not much of a baker; I just like to get baked.

Laughing again - far more than he should at his own crappy joke, he realises he was the only one laughing, then clears his throat and begins stuffing a paper cone with some pre-ground BC Bud.

I'm not sure why, but I get the feeling you would do well with some of Canada's most renowned strain; the infamous BC Bud... and since I stood you up for breakfast, it's only right that you get this one on the house

Twisting the top to finish the roll and presenting the joint in a clean, fresh ashtray, Cinnamon continues chatting away absent mindedly

You do seem to be very knowledgeable about baking, however. Would you be interested in making a selection of baked goods for the store? I can offer you 50% of the profits from your cakes, and as much weed as you can smoke, if you're interested - I'm always looking for new investment opportunities, so the offer is there, if you're interested.

Sitting down on the stool behind the counter and taking another draw of his joint, Cinnamon begins to relax after a hectic few days.

Report Post Tip

The mousey brown haired Guiseppe walked down the streets of Detroit, as he explored the city he came across an intriguing looking shop and decided to check the place out.

Pushing the door open Guiseppe scanned the room looking in awe at the huge selection of product avalible to purchase. He took off his dark navy trilby and preformed a sign of the cross muttering under his breath

"Thank you for this beautiful bounty o' lord"

Smiling to himself walked over to the counter to inquire about which the owner considered the best and also about the most expensive available. finally settling on 8 ounces of dried Star Dawg .

Report Post Tip

Jimi entered the shop, watching everything with a certain fascination. The place was perfect. Perfect for Jimi, anyway.  From the moment he entered the door to the moment he reached Cinnamon, his nostrils were invaded with various different smells from the plants, which for him was a real perfume.

Jimi was carrying his guitar case, which he placed on the floor to give his boss a hug.

"I have no words, brother, I simply have no words. What an awesome job you did here, man."

He looked around once more, enthusiastic.

"How's it going?"

Report Post Tip

Foamy concocts his nut butter ganja cookies and shares them with Velvet

Don't worry, this will make all the pain disappear, I promise you it isn't a roofie.

which reminds me

Cinnamon, do you sell roofies?

Report Post Tip

Harison enters the shop and takes a few minutes to just browse at the great selection the store offers.

After some contemplation, maybe a little too much, he decides on his order and places some cash on the counter.

"Ill take a couple of OG Kush pre-rolled please."

Report Post Tip

Rushing behind the till with a box in hand, delayed as usual, Cinnamon looked frazzled and more than a little flushed. Between the end of the year party deliveries and supplying his usual buyers, he was spending more time out of the shop then in it, which was a genuine cause for sadness for the old stoner. Taking a deep noseful of the dank aroma, he was reminded of why he loved his wee store so much. 

My apologies for the delay folks... much has happened to divert my attention of late.

Turning to face his first customer, he begins plying his usual trade in his trademark fashion. 

Giuseppe, I couldn't advise better - the Stardawg is and always has been a very firm favourite of mine.

Weighing out the densely packed buds, Cinnamon drops an extra bud in, then pulls what appears to be a regular brownie out of the box he had carried in and slides it across to the young man opposite.

This may look like your run of the mill brownie, but let me assure you, this is one of the best weed brownies I've ever had. I procured a batch whilst I was in LA, and I must say - I don't think they will last long. Please have this one for free, as an apology for my tardiness.

Turning to face one of his oldest friends, and embracing him in a firm, yet very manly hug, Cinnamon replies to JimiHendrix

Jimi man, shit has been nuts. Between one thing and another, I'm rarely in here anymore. I would put one of my dealers in behind the till, if I thought I could trust them, but most of them would have a party, get high as fuck and give the gear away for free.

Chuckling, as he absent-mindedly rolls a joint, he continues, half joking:

I don't supposed you fancy tending the place from time to time when I'm indisposed do you? At least I know your tolerance is high enough that you wouldn't forget to charge the punters...

Lighting the doob and taking several big, quick puffs he passes the joint to Jimi and continues trying to fulfil his customers' requests.

Chuckling as he hears Foamy calling out, he turns to face the young squirrel:

Foamy, it's not something I would ordinarily stock - most of my customers have enough issues with memory, but for you, I'm sure I could get my guys to source you something. Until then, you can have one of these spectacular weed brownies too.

Tossing a small brownie bag over, Cinnamon jokes "This should help you forget what you need to forget, but let me know if I can get you anything else, whilst we source you some roofies." before turning back to face his final customer - Harison. Listening to his order and instinctively opening his rolling box, Cinnamon chats away about both the mundane and the extravagent whilst he tightly packs a joint of Kush for the finely dressed gent.

OG Kush - I have very fond memories of this particular strain. It was one of the first I got hooked on, and the gateway to other equally special strains. I have a lot of respect for her, so I hope you enjoy it.

Twisting the loose end and passing the final product across, Cinnamon, sits down on his stool behind the counter and finally relaxes after a hectic time, finally getting to enjoy a smoke and a chat was something he had sorely missed.

Report Post Tip

Jimi happily nodded. Spending more time in that inspiring place could certainly be good for his creative soul. So he left Cinnamon with the other customers, picked up his guitar case from the floor and went to an empty chair. He then opened the case, taking out his accoustic guitar and started tunning it. A little bit of melody would fit the place perfectly. So, after tunning the guitar, he lit up a cigarette and started playing a chilling melody.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

“MUSIC!” Cinnamons said loudly - almost shouting - excitedly

I knew we were missing something in here! Can’t believe I didn’t think of it sooner! So glad you came round now Jimi, cos the ambiance was definitely a bit boring. So glad you’re happy to live the place up!

Tapping his foot in time with the melodic tune, Cinnamon puffed on a joint casually and amended his price board to include reference to the acoustic stylings of his old pal at the bottom of his pricing structure:

Introducing the musical magician - JimiHendrix, ready and available for requests to accompany your herbal highs. His acoustic acrobatics will ensure the stresses of daily life melt away when the greenery just doesn't cut it! 

Sitting on a busted up armchair opposite, puffing on a joint, Cinnamon listens quietly as he waits for the next customer to join the party

Report Post Tip

"Thank you very much, dont worry about the wait the brownie will surely make up for it"

Giuseppe smiles and gives a cheeky wink before picking up the bag of Stardawg, He glances at the brownie as he turns to leave contemplating for a second before eating it on his way out the door.

"Ciao!"

Giueseppe gives a wave as he opens the door and leaves

Report Post Tip

After visiting the store recently, Harison entered again before he had to leave town for awhile.  He approached the budtender behind the counter.

"I must say, the produce you offer here is superb.   The pre-rolleds were an easy smoke that hit well."

After doing an obligatory circle around the store to gaze at the wide array of products once again even though nothing had changed since he was in here just a short time ago, Harison decided to place his order as he had a plane to catch.

"Two ounces of the OG Kush please.   I need to stock up until I come back around these parts."

With that, Harison placed the cash on the counter as his order was packed up.

Report Post Tip

As she entered the rather impressive store, a wave of nostalgia washed over her as the very familiar smell of weed overwhelmed her senses. While Kaya was well past her years of partaking in recreational drugs -- these days a glass of wine was enough to knock her out for a good eight to ten hours -- she did fly to Detroit with the sole intention of visiting this store because she needed the drugs for some rituals her coven was going to partake in. The rumors about her group being a bunch of witches and warlocks all started as a lame joke, but as the years went by, Kaya just kind of leaned into it and started dabbling in the occult while bringing her crew with her. They've never really succeeded in summoning any demons or whatever but sacrificing chickens and trying to speak Latin while crossfaded was a pretty fun Friday night activity if you asked her.

Anyway, she needed some good quality weed for their next session according to JohnnyChrist, who was in charge of the ceremony this week. She had a creeping suspicion that the drugs weren't exactly needed, but more of a personal request from Mr. Christ, but she figured she might as well just pick some up to give everyone a good time after a tiring few weeks. As she read each strain's label and walked down the line, she subtly nodded her head subconsciously as the beautiful music in the store filled her ears.

To be quite honest, she had no idea which one she should get and she wasn't too familiar with the nuances between the strains so she just walked up to the shopkeep and offered him a polite smile. "I'll have uh, ten ounces of each, pre-grown, cured, and dried." She returned the shopkeep's skeptical look with a sheepish smile. "Yeah, I'm having a party of sorts... I guess."

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cinnamon's Stoner Center
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL