Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:56:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Cinnamon's Stoner Center Started by: Cinnamon on Dec 21, '20 11:40

Clearly out of it and high as shit since she had been standing in the store for awhile now with plume so thick she could barely see Cinnamon... snapping out of the state of blissful high as Cinnamon spoke 

"Now, Velvet... so good of you to visit."

Turning to the board and leaning against the counter on a bent elbow, Cinnamon eyes the board again, too stoned to remember all six strains on offer, then turns back to face the young lady, red eyed and still a little bleary.

"All of what we stock is the good shit, but for a proper potent high, I'd recommend the Star Dawg. A lovely smoke that will put even the most avid stoner on their arse for hours. Let me know if I can sort you out with anything though - it's all good."

Oh man, Imma need some munchies... she thought to herself "Uh let's go 2 of each pre rolled...Er... recommendation for a place to get a decent feed to kill the munchies?"

Report Post Tip

Before his departure, Arturo had to make a quick reup on his weed stock. The stuff that grew out here were way better than the coast. As he looked over the menu, he made his decision in the moment. "A half a pound of OG Kush and a quarter pound of Amnesia." As her made the transaction, he couldn't help but think about buying seedling. Though he knew he wouldn't be responsible enough to take care of the plant. There was just little time for an errand boy like him at the moment. Maybe when he move up the ranks a bit. For now, he will just smoke this.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Cinnamon's Stoner Center
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL