Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 11:52:26
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
The "Auth A Mong Scheme" Started by: RoryRourke on May 30, '11 22:15

Point taken, then. I'll take my leave.

Report Post Tip

""This world doesn't run on respect and honor anymore, it runs on money - we're less Mafia and more Wall Street. I remember stories of the old days where if a member from one family shot a member from another family, that person was killed - and if his or her leader refused to kill them, then the entire crew was killed as a lesson.""

Here in Philly, we are families based on respect, honor and pride, money has no value to me next to the loltaly and respect of others.

I can asssure everyone you work for what you have in philly, and we hold our selves to a very high standard.

Jer for your disrespect to me and my family this is where you now lie

steps over the body of jer and walks to his car shaking his head

I remmeber the old days to

Report Post Tip

Finally someone stood up and did what needed to be done, showing some actual leadership.

My father should have been killed yesterday, that he lasted as long as he did was, quite frankly, a joke. But at least one of our leaders stood up and said "I don't care if this hurts the bottom line, you disrespected us in public and I'm sick of it."

Thank you, Godfather -Premeir for showing that there is still a sliver of hope left for those of us who believe in the old ways.

Report Post Tip

Furthermore for people who are thinking of joining my fine city please use this as an example and a lesson.

For my herd to survive i will bleed any of the sheep for the better of the flock.

Report Post Tip

""This world doesn't run on respect and honor anymore, it runs on money - we're less Mafia and more Wall Street. I remember stories of the old days where if a member from one family shot a member from another family, that person was killed - and if his or her leader refused to kill them, then the entire crew was killed as a lesson.""

I think its same today. Nobody will protect rogue.

"A truly tragic change in society as we see the same family lines authed over and over and as we see them make the same failings over and over. Our society now fully resolves around money, leaders employ these NPMs which often take priority over real, functioning, members. Why? Because they hoard money so that these people can tank up their army of mongs and sit around happy as Larry."

I agree with you that almost always same people are authed but that is becouse they are trusted and capable of leadership. You will also auth someone whos bloodline was leader or you will auth someone who will screw up first time he get chance. But again city leaders auth people who never were crew leaders before for example St. Louis and i belive there is at least one in each Chicago and New York but i dont know their bloodline so i cant say for sure.

I dont know where did you get that about NPM's. I belive that crew leaders like more member who will live more than 30 days,who will earn more than 10 milions, who will train their guns in case of war....etc

Report Post Tip

Walking at the street she heard her Creweader talking which to her knowledge is very rare on occassion because this time of year he gets his allergy.

With all due respect to all i wanted to say and prove wrongly about this points;

:On a more serious note, I have to agree with most of what you say. This place is far too money orientated now and to me, it is to the detriment of these fair streets.

Fail a wack = money compensation

Talk out of place = money compensation

She looks at the journal of her mom.

The first one I do believe if I read this journal correctly there was a time when one of Don Gauis man was killed because he accidentally try to wack one of my ancestor ( it was suppose to be a pickpocket ). Another time when one of the member from my mom's crew did a somewhat same thing to a member of Chicago ack then, the result of those said events are DEATH of those who did them NOT money compensation.

On the 2nd one "talk out of place" I do believe one member from New Orleans was killed when he disrespectfully insult Godfather Premier ( he was not Godfather then ).

To say that all are money compensation is utterly wrong.

Next is you say cycling of leaders in bold suit, that people are just authing people that you are friends with:  

She again look at the journal ofs her mom.

I can say that you are wrong there, my mom tasted her Bold suit, its not because she is friend with her Godfather, but because she was there from the very first day of his auth as his RH. She spent all her time , devotion, and life to the crew that they have. She was always there to take the misgivings that people threw at her CL then, she was there when things are rough. So to say that she was auth because she is a friend is something you people should think again.

As my crewleader said he had been here ( his bloodline that is ) a long time and yet its his first time to be Authed. He already gave his reasons so I won't detailed it anymore. Another example is Space_pole his bloodline was the first to be authed was he the usual I will auth him because he is my friend ? No, he was authed because he was trusted and the Godfather of New York knows his capability ( until he did that...).

Do you still wanted me to cite examples? Ok one last the notorious Anoxia he is first of his bloodline and yet he was authed back then in Detroit same as the lady Lombardi then ( sorry I forgot the first name , so many Lombardi's around here ).

This is just to say and prove that people who are Authed are not the stereotype friends as you are saying .

Report Post Tip

I agree on everything that Chuckle says as I idolise him. That is all.

Report Post Tip

The speaker of this nonsensical rubbish is now dead, and I do believe that his unwise words may have caused some trouble.

I am not one to re-live the past.

However, the iteration and reiteration of the word 'mong' has led me to believe that there is, in this thing, a bloodline of crass, cretinous, classless, manner less types.  Lumpen prole, intellectually and physically stunted, with questionable parentage.  These people need help, not to be mocked.  Therefore, I would like to offer the progeny of this...  this person some lessons in etiquette. 

I have had some training in forensic psychology and have analysed this speech and have drawn some conclusions.  A person uttering these words would have all of the following characteristics;

• An interest in roller-skating, seemingly unaware of how unmasculine this pastime is.
  • Unnatural sexual interest in animals (possibly working with animals to gain access).
  • Over usage of slang terminology.
  • Fascination with violence.
  • Frequent wearer of ‘fashionwear’ more suited to those who indulge in track sports.
Report Post Tip

RoryRourke, as you now make the same argument I did years ago, allow me to illuminate you as to two facts.

The first of which is that you helped create this system and was more than happy with it when you were in favour, it seems logical that you now simply whine because you're not.

Second and more importantly, in your own words: shut the fuck up looser.

As for the money accusation, I know of a few greedy CL's, but so what? Thats nothing new. When push comes to show I don't belive any one of them would someone walk away from something which normally would mean the death of them or a few of their BGs as a warning because of a bribe. I know some that would take the bribe then shoot you thoiugh.

And a mafioso is bold, but is also supposed to be respectfull of his or her own kind, or did that change? I say supposed because within the first 12 hours on these shores I recieved several chaingang threaths, allbeit not from CL's themselves as I'm sure they know better. The length an breath of these messages was "Join me, no? Then I'm killing you for being dissrespectfull, oh and by the way, I can't spell worth a dime". Does that mean I'm supposed to open fire on capos and bosses of other families to, as you say, "have balls"?

There are certainly people I would listen as they made an argument such as this, you are not one of them. To me, you sound only as an unpaid prositute.

Oh and while I still remember, before I go, while I am all for letting in some new blood to keep things fresh and spunky on the CL rutine, in a circle as tightly nitted as the mafia, maybe you're supposed to auth your friends, perhaps this is the strategy and the deffence the CL's here go accused of not preforming for the streets and their own territory?

I see less friends than the other these days, as I often have, that doesnt mean I sell out of principle, as you have. I guess that's the difference between us. I don't expect to be handed something for free and be able to run off with it. There's allways a price to pay, most often that is making it on your own. I guess you wouldnt know about that.

Report Post Tip

THE_HUMANITY, while he was out of line when he made this thread, I'm pretty sure RoryRourke and his CL have come to terms on this outburst and he is being watched closer than some others. There's no reason to kick a dead horse, so please let him try to move on and better his reputation.

Report Post Tip

I hope he's not being watch TOO close. The man's carcass has been decaying for months now. Sick people around here, I tell you.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The "Auth A Mong Scheme"
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL