Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 09:26:04
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Game recommendations for the Switch Started by: Velvet on Dec 27, '20 22:46

With it being mid way through summer here, While we love the sun we are a little sun kissed and need to recoop...

So reaching out to the MR god's of game suggestions

We have Miss 8 which has just started gaming, Miss 4 who has no idea what'd going on and mister 35 who likes pew pew games, and slaughtering.

I 'm ok with this and Empire of sin for now xD 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

We bought my youngest two kids switch lites for Xmas this year and a small selection of games they got animal crossing which they both enjoy, Minecraft again both have enjoyed this on switch. Then there's Pokemon games probably not the best for girls but me and my son have enjoyed it. There is the option to download Fortnite which they both have even my daughter has played a few games and gotten 2 dubs and I believe there's a mario game you can download for free in the store too at least you can in the UK and Rocket league is also free  

Hades is a very good hack-and-slash roguelike game with a story that's just as interesting and a shit-ton of unlockables. I'd recommend it to anyone who likes games where you kill everything that moves (well, almost everything). I mostly play it on PC, tho, so I'm not sure how fluid the controls on the Switch would be in comparison

Oh, nice, a whole family into gaming? Would be wonderful to play some game with all involved, sports games or others, 2v2 or also all coop!

Thanks for the suggestion guys!

We have pokemon, Mario and Rabit's?, Assassins' creed black flag and Assassin's 3 remastered. Empire of sin, some funky lizard spyro rip off.

I'm looking at getting Animal crossing for the Miss 8, mario cart to have 2 player, Mr 36 had a look at Hades and apparently it's pretty glitchy on switch as it's not as powerful compared to PS$ Xbox etc.

Keep suggestions coming guys!

Report Post Tip
What nobody suggested smash, THE switch game?? I liked stardew valley its similar to animal crossing. If you are looking for some party games to play together check out Mario party and overcooked

super mario odyssey for the switch is super awesome and the graphics are just as amazing as the game play...which i have yet to complete myself. animal crossing is fun too of course

I really loved animal crossing but then feel guilty when I don't play it for ages...But it is super cute so good for little ones to watch along!

I play a bunch of stuff on my switch, but have you downloaded Tetris 99? I loved Tetris as a kid, I remember playing it on the Gameboy. It is nostalgic and fun :)
Awesome suggestions guys will have a look! Maybe look at preowned too :)
I downloaded the old Nintendo games you get with being online soooo many memories!
Report Post Tip

Ooooh Switch is delightful for the kiddos!  I have an 8 and a 5!  Anything Pokemon and Mario are big in our house!  Unfortunately I haven't explored much of the Pew Pew side of the Switch so I don't have a lot on that one!  But the Mario AllStars is a good one.  It's a trio of the old Mario games redone for the Switch.  Zelda is worth an exploration too but my littles enjoy watching more than playing on that one!  Lot's of good choices on this console.  <3

well I like football manager mobile to kill times FMM21
anyone playing this game here? hahahaha

Everyone knows the best game is Super Smash bros. Ill take on anyone who thinks they got what it takes. I wont even use Kirby. I always takes me back to my childhood playing that game

Thanks for the recommendations guys! We bought animal crossing for miss 8 and mario cart 8 for all of us to play :)
We've got a wish-list going for some suggestions above lol
Report Post Tip

I’ve been playing a lot of mario party, also tried mario kart but as not very good at that one,

pokemon let’s go is always a great shout 

also my wife really likes Zelda and Animal crossing 

but the most hours I put into any game on there was pixark 

Report Post Tip

There's a lot of good ones out there. Something off the beaten path that you might like would be octopath travelers. Other than that you have mario, smash, animal crossing, pokemon, the list goes on. 

Report Post Tip

I'd have to recommend the following, slightly broad as it covers different genres (you'll see the jumps!)

Pokemon Sword / Shield (just be aware to get the most out of them you'll need the DLC, a Nintendo online subscription, and a sub to Pokemon home... it ain't cheap)

Doom - Works surprisingly well on the switch, will have to eventually see what Doom Eternal is like

Legend of Zelda: Breath of the wild - already mentioned above, but worth it

Binding of Isaac: Afterbirth+ just a fun rouge-like game.  I love it even more as my partner hates it.

Report Post Tip

I heard Diablo 3 Eternal Collection is actually pretty fun on Switch. I have it on Xbox and got hooked. It's a fun co-op game and it's also fun to go around and find loot.

Report Post Tip
Super smash bros is a quality 2-4 player game! Has a 1 player adventure mode and arcade!
Zelda breath of the wild is a quality game also, would take your time doing all the side missions, can complete the game fairly quickly if not!
Report Post Tip

i would like to hear feed back on switch in general is it worth buying or is it better to with ps or xbox....i would like switch just for exclusive switch games but other than that i am not sure if its good for others

Report Post Tip

Mortal Kombat 11, Splatoon 2, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, Luigi's Mansion 3 and Dead by Daylight are a few of my favourites. I can easily lose several hours playing any of them.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Game recommendations for the Switch
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL