Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 01:37:32
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
2020 Goals Started by: Marie_Lucania on Dec 30, '20 04:07

1. Get into shape.  Covid has definitely impacted my midsection like many others.

2. Get involved more in the real estate and gain additional financial assets.

3. Focus more on self improvement and meet more people in 2021.

Report Post Tip
Close my eyes until this covid bullshit is over so i can travel again and so that I can have my wedding in June without any stupid restrictions. Wishing everyone health and success to the whole MR community
Report Post Tip
I honestly haven’t thought a whole lot about these things but I’m pretty sure I’d like to pick up a couple of yours! I intend on drinking more water, moving somewhere new (that’s already in the works for my hubby’s job.. stupid Covid.). I’m not climbing any mountains even though that sounds fun! But exploration will be in my future so I hope my directionally impaired self survives or that fate is kind and we end up somewhere reasonable to navigate!! Going to be eating more veggies and trying to replace ground hamburger with ground Turkey and chicken. I’ll likely let you know if I think of more!! I love this thread! Happy New Years you lovely mob type people!!
Report Post Tip

Travelling more (piss off COVID) would probably be my number one. Eating better (less fried foods and junk). Getting into a workout routine would be another one. Get more sleep, drink less alcohol. We should also normalize talking about things we did in 2020 that we are proud of, like accomplishments. I quit smoking in 2020 and I feel overall generally better because of it. Happy New Year and lets hope 2021 is a better, safer year.

Report Post Tip

My goals are to read all of these goals, throw out the ones I don't like, try and copy the ones I do like, probably only succeed for roughly two weeks and realise that most of them don't mean anything to me. But for serious, smash the gym again cardio and weights (sorry but I'm a firm believer that weight training is better to combat weight size and fat, cardio is for fitness), break out of the never ending cycle that is me hating my job, bitching and moaning about it, then doing nothing about it, and keeping on top of the shave game (the beard is starting to show a grey hair or two).

Report Post Tip

My goals are pretty regular:

-Get another promotion at work.
-Get moneys to fix stuff on the house
-Convince my kids that getting A's is a good thing in school.

I live a pretty vanilla life.

Report Post Tip

If it's indeed meant as 2021 goals..

I wouldnt even dare to think about proper travelling, but as a realistic goal I would like to drink a coffee (and eat a bowl of custard) with Saanvi this year

Report Post Tip

I don’t really have any goals for this year, just kind of taking everything as it comes. I just hope to survive this year! 

Maybe also paint the whole house finally, I moved in and left the Colors as is and the longer I live here the more I hate it . It’s paint or move. 

Report Post Tip
Currently the best goal of 2021 is the one Bruno Fernandes scored against those feral bindippers in the 4th round of the FA Cup
Report Post Tip

Goals

Become an OG on Mafia Returns 

Report Post Tip

I tend to think mostly in truly long term goals. For example, My wife and I are working on eliminating our debt(not a huge quantity, but a non-trivial problem nonetheless), and saving for(as well as beginning to plan for) being able to buy a house, getting out of the proverbial basement.

Report Post Tip
lol 2020 goals are kind of irrelevant seeing 2020was a shot show an we are now in 2021 an it’s about to be even a way worse year with biden i. office if u don’t believe me just wait
Report Post Tip

I don't know that I really set goals, more just find things that I tell myself I should do.  Sometimes I follow through, other times I forget about it.  My big goals last year were to get a new new job and finish school, both I did manage to accomplish.  Like most people I also have little things like drinking more water and going to the gym, depends on the week if it actually happens. 

Report Post Tip

I think my only goal for the past year was starting a new life and may be getting engaged, which I did and I am happy with my accomplishment.

Report Post Tip
I have plenty of goals. First loose weight, regain self confidence returning to my younger body looks as close as possible. Then settle down and have a kid... it's closer then I think. And then.... money. Go thru this year without loosing my job and become more comfortable for next year.
Report Post Tip

seeing as 2020 is long past, i have no goals for 2020. I will assume you meant 2021 so ill go ahead and answer that. Im on the hunt for a new truck with a 6.4L deisel motor. The goal is to have that truck no later than June of this year. doubt it will happen but thats why we call them goals, not expectations. 

Report Post Tip

Gosh, I need to force myself to go the the gym, unfortunately I never liked the gym as it was very static.

I was always into moving and hitting things. I did bouldering (climbing) and all that is amazing, but I think 3 times a week in a gym is almost a must for weight loss and general strength of the core plus extra muscles on the side.

Another goal, huh, learn programming I would say.

Get down in the shooting range more often, with world going to shit, can't risk not having training in pew-pew.

Travel more.

I already cut out alcohol and cigs, so I guess soft drinks next eh?

Report Post Tip

Well first of all I want to propose my wife this year. Secondly I want to buy a proper house for the family. And third, I want six pack lol

Report Post Tip

am going to do coke or any thing that gets me put do hard time weed  is only thing am going to do lol and I got some good weed 

Report Post Tip

So since 2020 is over, let’s talk about 2021 goal:

I quit smoking hash in 2020 as planned so I am hoping to quit smoking at all in 2021.

Go to the gym regularly (hopefully I will start on that some day in the near future)

Get married, hopefully by the end of 2021.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: 2020 Goals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL