Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:27:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
2020 Goals Started by: Marie_Lucania on Dec 30, '20 04:07

Shit my goal every year for fucking year let me get a chill and happy year not the bullshit i always get. Getting to the age where it makes sense to say fuck it and be done with the bullshit

Report Post Tip

I honestly hope to be a better person not anything to do with the game just and realize maybe I can give to the poor maybe I can help somebody out with a ride maybe I can do anything just be better person

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

1. Top the Board

2. Get a Job

3. Study Law

4. Exercise to be Healthier (half lie, I just want to get buff)

Report Post Tip
My plan for 2021 sits the same as 2020,. Get out of the house, save more money, don't get covid. The.isolation especially in halls/dorms meant much reliance on gaming.
Report Post Tip

Now I have to ask...did you achieve these goals?  With the chaos that was 2020...I did good to survive some days in my line of work, let alone set lofty goals LMAO

Report Post Tip
My goal for 2021 is to simply survive and enjoy the wheel of life as much as I can.

Promises are meant to be broken.
Report Post Tip

I Wonder exactly how many people achieved what they set out to do in 2020,

Id imagine probbly not alot of people sice covid it, how did it affect your goals and did you get a chance to set out what you wanted to do

Report Post Tip
To be over this Covid mess, but we see that was definitely a lie. So ummmmm, realistically just spend wiser and commit to savings for a rainy day.
Report Post Tip

Hmmm

(1) Get in shape, or now, better shape

(2) Read some books that are gathering dust around me

(3) Keep in better touch with my family & friends back home

(4) Try to 'pay it forward' and help someone each week - always nice

Report Post Tip

Spending less times reading non-essential information and learn unnecessary skill and instead spending more time on reading and learning subjects that are about my profession and side hustle.

Report Post Tip
(1) lose weight

(2) get better at my job

(3) get better at english

(4) Exersise more

(5) enjoy my life
Report Post Tip

Guess I assume this is for 2022 at this point.

1)  Exercise on a consistent basis;

2)  Lose some weight;

3)  Take a vacation;

4)  Build a wood working project

Report Post Tip

No particular goals for the year yet:

- make cash, use it for whatever

- stay alive to be able to spend it

- make family happy

- stay away from illness, underground has no time for that

Report Post Tip

and now here i stand getting closer to thinking about 2022 goals, and knowing that half of my 2020 goals, and most of my 2021 goals, went fucking nowhere. 

oh well, at least i saved money.

Report Post Tip

Guess I'm not paying attention, I saw 2020 Goals and somehow thought it was now... pretty bad to be off by a few years

To end 2021.. goals could be..

(1) Better health - dropping few pounds, eating better

(2) Reading more - trying to get into a few books on health - leaky gut, cooking

(3) Family time - I'm just terrible at keeping in touch with friends & family - thinking it's all this gaming ;(

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I pretty much broke all my goals of loosing weight. Ended up having diabetes type two. Stressed out and looking for a new home

Report Post Tip

How are the goal setters getting off with their goals for the year?

Report Post Tip

I'm starting to think about the goals of 2022. This year I wasn't too successful, hopefully in the next I'll be able to be more resolutive and achieve more of them.

Report Post Tip

As the year comes to an end, I wonder how many of these people followed up on their goals?  I usually don't believe in them. My logic being that if you want to do something to better yourself, you should already be doing it rather than waiting for the new year.  But, this year I have a goal.  I need to lose the pandemic weight. It's getting ridiculous.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: 2020 Goals
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL