Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 19:55:13
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes Started by: Foamy on Jan 03, '21 17:09

Foamy beckoned Jen to a side room and spoke in hushed tones

'Look, if you have a gift great, but this place is a pure placebo, so if you want a job, to help me settle the souls of the foolhardy then I'm happy to offer you one but you need to play along. now get out there and let me read your palm.

Report Post Tip

Her mouth dropped open and her brow went down, "Yeah... yeah sure dude." she said as she was ushered back out into the main room. "Oh wise and wonderful...uh..." she looked at him, "Dude, what is my future?" she asked holding out her hand palm side down to be a smart ass. "Tell me what my future holds, like Apples or Bananas." 

Report Post Tip

Foamy makes some mystical (he though anyway) motions and groans and lit some incense.  He always thought that was funny, surely light it would 'insense' it.....anyway

'Jen, I see apples........and underwear.....combined in your future.  Also, I see one that haunts your subconcious, accusing you of spidery ways.  but I also see great wealth, singing and what looks like a shiney tiara'

Foamy is spent and dramatically falls to the floor

Report Post Tip

She blinked a few times in shock as the man fell over. Nudging him with the toe of her shoe she asks, "You dead?" tilting her head to the side a bit and then looking up and around, "I didn't touch him!" she said holding her hands up and taking a step back. 

Report Post Tip

Foamy lies there and whispers out the side of his mouth

'yes, i'm fine, the punters always love this part, they think it's part of a deeper meaning or something.  errr, did anyone actually listen?'

Report Post Tip

Looking around the room she glanced back down at him, "One or two I think?" she offered helpfully. She wondered if this was the same as working at Applebees and they wanted a bit of a show. "If you can't beat em..." she muttered before dropping to her knees dramatically, crying out "No, god why! Why have you done this!" she pointed towards the body and then the ceiling, "How dare you do this, he was so young, so hairy and so strange." she dropped her head into her hands, sobbing. "He's...Not... a... gnome..." her shoulders quaked with each sobbed out word. 

Report Post Tip

Foamy jumps to attention and bows

'See the one that connects with the spirits!  Come and see the one that connects with the spirits'

Foamy didn't mention the rum and whisky that was dribbling out of her mouth as it seemed crass

Report Post Tip
Jimi had always been curious about mystical elements in life. The ability to see the future, or even to read the distant past, were skills that have always fascinated him. There were obviously many charlatans who deceived people, but Jimi believed that there were those who really carried those gifted skills. So when he heard about Foamy's establishment, he obviously decided to check it out.

The atmosphere was incredible, and just for that, Foamy won a few points with Jimi, who walked straight towards the little squirrel.

"Mr. Foamy, I would like you to read my palm, please." 

Report Post Tip

Having decided that the mystical energies of this world had converged into some sort of horoscope business in Detroit was enough to send Azathoth into a gleeful state, not to be confused with South Dakota, which was the gleeful State. Making his way over to Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes the name gave him a bit of a pause but refusing to be deterred the robed man pushed his way inside.

I hear there are readings here? I'll take two.

Could this finally answer all of his questions? Would his magics be restored? It was too much anticipation to bear and so Azathoth quickly sat down and waited for some sort of mysticism to begin.

Report Post Tip

Foamy lights the incense and proceeds towards JimiHendrix, the young man sporting a magnificent afro and wearing clothes that seemed out of this age. Taking his hand he started to read his palm

'Master Hendrix, i see in your future...an instrument of music........burning, i'm not sure what this portent represents.  I see you burning this instrument in front of a crowd of rapacious, long haired individuals bestowing their favours to anyone in loon pants.

Your lifeline however troubles me, for it is short, I am minded to advise you to stay the fuck away from sleeping pills'

That'll be 25k please.

Report Post Tip

Foamy sees the blind idiot god Azathoth appear, like deities tend to, no fucking manners for knocking or booking an appointment I can tell you.

'Tell me Abyssal idiot, exactly how i read an omnipotents future'?  I mean, i'm fucking good but christ, you don't half as a lot of a squirrel.

I wonder if Jen can see into your soul?

Report Post Tip

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and tucked the flask of Captain and Diet coke away into her sweatshirt, "Oooo, I can see clearly now the rain is gone." she said mysteriously as she got to her feet, moving her hands around her face, one hand up to the side, one hand above the top, and switching back and forth, "Come on now, vogue." she told them, "Let your body move to the spririt, hey. hey. HEY!" she shouted throwing her head back, "Nope, I can't."

Report Post Tip

'I think what Jen is trying to say, through her futuristic words is that you shouldn't be afraid to express your inner god, don't be confined by your infiniteness, for I see greatness in your future.  Also, steer clear of the main road or you'll be hit by a bus'

Report Post Tip

Blinking in surprise she shook her head, "You can't just tell them the meaning behind my words," she told the squirrel. "How can you go on about mysticism and the unknown if you're just gonna make everything known?" she scoffed, "Some weird business model you got here." 

Report Post Tip

Foamy stopped as Jen spoke

'Well.......I mean, I suppose you have a point but you've been here for 10 minutes and you're telling me about my business model?  Look around you, you think this place grew on trees?..............hold on, don't answer that, it did'

Foamy went to relook at his business model

Report Post Tip

As she was in her trailer behind Lance, on the way to deliver some freshly baked, anonymously ordered beerstard cookies to Indifference's HQ, Tammy spotted a creepily interesting shop..

Hold it, Lance!

Before they had come to a complete stop, Tammy jumped out of the carriage and instantly ran inside Foamy's Mystic Squirrels Horror Scopes Store. She went inside to find the owner and encountered some leaflet telling her the options. She read and made up her mind.

Tarot cards are too creepy for me, as they usually draw the 'Doped Cyclist with A Single Testicle on a Greased Saddle'.. My handpalms propably can't be read because of the custard making remains.. I drink coffee, not tea.. Let's see..

That leaves.. What does it leave, Foamy?

she asked as Foamy greeted her

Report Post Tip

Foamy broke away from the argument with Jen about the deity and their issues and welcomed Tammy to the mystical emporium

'Tammy, good to see you, well, if you won' t do tarot, palmistry or tea leaves that leaves either a seance or my crystal ball which is absolutely in no way whatsoever, a painted bowling ball on a plinth, absolutely not, no way

so what'll it be?'

Report Post Tip

Velvet previously saw @Foamy at Cinnamon's Stoner Center earlier curious to see where he was headed  she followed her furry lil buddy back to a  small, shack like building which seemed to be built out of tree bark, a weird juxtaposition to the urban concrete surrounding it.

Cocking her head to the side  as she smell "incense" pluming out of the door and windows, quirking her brow she calls out

"Foammmmeeehhh where iz you?!... why's everyone red eyed and questioning their life choices?"

Report Post Tip

She let out a gasp of indignation, "Excuse me, did you just walk away from me mid-conversation?" she asked the tiny squirrel, "No one, and I do mean NO ONE, is allowed to do that." She marched over to where he was and held up her hands, "Yo this is an A & B conversation, so why don't you two C your way out." she told them, shooing them away. "Now," she said putting her hands on her hips, "Where were we."

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Foamy dodged Jen quickly, she looked annoyed and in the brief time he had known her, he knew to not fuck with her when tired and sober so he was thankful that Velvet had paid him a visit

'Hello my upside down partner in crime, well people come here to learn what the future holds for them which is something i can 100%, totally, legitimately do cos of, you know, mysticism and shit,  want your palms read?'

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL