Get Timers Now!
X

May 08 - 04:39:39
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes Started by: Foamy on Jan 03, '21 17:09

Foamy knew he couldn't put Jen off any longer and went over to placate her

'now Jen, there's no need to get all in a tizz, you had left the city in search of yourself remember?  Now, we need a new scam, what you got in mind'?

Report Post Tip

Growing slightly bored she shrugged, "Welp, I tried." She said. She made her way over to where there was a chair and sat down on it, gesturing like a queen. "Carry on, oh great hairy one." she said with a rather terrible posh English accent. "Perform miracles, and then bring me water that is actually wine." 

Report Post Tip

Foamy approached Tammy and explained how Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes worked and that she had several options to choose from. She could either choose the crystal ball or she could opt for the crystal ball instead, as an alternative Foamy suggested the crystal ball.

Tammy was deeply impressed with the crystal ball, that amazingly had three awkward deep holes in it. Tammy had never seen anything alike.

It's amazing what they can do with glass nowadays, isn't it, she said to her furry friend, without leaving room for a comment

I would want to go for option number two then, Foamy.. Tell my what my future beholds through your crystal ball..

Also.. she added

Do you happen to have any of these amazing balls in miniature? I know Lance would love to have one more!

Report Post Tip

Takkar was unsure what he wanted the squirrel to do as he had only one specific event in mind that he needed to know the outcome of. "Knowing my fortune from tea leaves might not be my cup of tea," he laughed uneasily. "As for the tarot cards, I don't think I wanna gamble my fortune on that either. How about that crystal ball of yours?" he asked. "Perhaps you could gaze into it and see my future."

Takkar waited a while for the squirrel mystic to perform his divination. "There is this bowling competition that I really want to win. Do you see my winning that tournament? Do you see me defeating Karizma?" Takkar leaned forward. "I need to know what I must do to make sure that I win the tournament."

The room was awfully quiet for a moment and he was getting anxious. He was tempted to dash for the exit and leave this place behind but something kept him rooted in his seat. He would give the mystic a while longer to come up with something helpful.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

'Then follow me Tammy to the mystic ball of providence and let it show what the future holds for you'

Foamy does some swishing gestures for good measure and settles down in front of the bowling crystal ball

'yesss it's coming through, i see a thick, lumpy yellow spooge in your future, atop a variety of baked goods, this could be a portent for many things but I'm pretty sure it means you should choose all even numbers on the lottery this week.  Also, it shows a man on two wheels with one.........one appendage, the signs are unclear but I think you should go into business with this person and look! miniature bowling  crystal balls for sale for your good friend, they aren't at all those clacky things that do the metronome thing at all, oh no, not at all, and they only cost 500 dollars each'

Foamy smiled to himself

Report Post Tip

Foamy listens intently to the desires of Takkar and ushers him over to the mirror of divination, definitely no just a lenght mirror from a dollar store, oh no, not at all

'my good man i can see that your competitive spirit belies the need for a more constructive and meaningful existence.  you will surely win the bowling contest, but at what price? it looks as if it could lead to you being framed by a corrupt police officer and we all know how that ends!'

Report Post Tip

Velvet listening to her friends fortune's and was impressed with Foamynoticing people travel near and far for his mighty wisdom, his empty beer bottles filled  with change as @Jen lounged near by counting pennies.

"dear mighty squirrel... can you have a look into that crystal ball for  me? The cards seem.. er drunk back in LA"

Report Post Tip

Foamy waves his hands around incredibly mystically and and makes 'ommmmm' noises for effect raising the spirits.

'Velvet, everything in the ball seems........upside down, i see in your future a kind of hopping rat and a dopped up teddy bear up a tree, i'm not sure this things working properly'

Foamy gives the painted bowling ball crystal ball a tap

Report Post Tip

Weed made Velvet paranoid generally however ignoring the effects, she lit up that fat joint from @Cinammon,  taking a deep lungful, exhaling it to the side of her

"You saying a rat works with me? should I assassinate them and stop being a Teddy trying to clean their act up? Is it that Bodyguard I hired names Isaac?" she leaned in closer to the ball trying to make head or tails of the vision, she slid foamy some notes

"Keep going I needa know" still looking quizzically at the ball she offers Foamy  a puff of her joint while he summoned the higher power.

Report Post Tip

Foamy peers closer into the mystical bowl.....crystal ball

'ahhh Velvet things are becoming clearer now, the bouncing rat i believe is your conscience telling you to bounce more, yes, that's it, whilst also it's a sign to be kinder to rodents, I believe that bodyguard you spoke of is stealing your underwaar, it can't mean anything else'

Report Post Tip

NathanExplosion vaguely remembered venturing to Foamy's whorror scopes place not so long ago. He didn't stay long, pretty sure he passed out drunk in an armchair not long after arrival. But he was back, and he remembered what Foamy had said:

Well, seeing as it's you, this is on the house.  what can I do for you?  For your Horror scope, i'll need your birthsign (Metal doesn't count) but i'm happy to do any of the other services and ensure you have a happy ending!

"Foamy m'boy, I am a Taurus. The big bad bull. The grabber of life by the horns, or whatever. Now, tell me my fortunes!

Report Post Tip
It had been a loooooong while since once of his kin crossed into one of these jaunts.
The clowns grandad when alive often talked of a mystical badger riding midget that went by the name of fez? kes ? Fuck knows... that old fuck never made any sense.

Slapping down a crisp dollar bill onto the faux wooden counter the clown says:

“Give it to me you furry little fuck”
Report Post Tip
After passing by mystic squirrels horror scope again Giuseppe remembered to bring some silver and so enters, taking a seat.

"so this time could you read my tarot?"

Giuseppe laid out the silver.
Report Post Tip

Foamy nods as NathanExplosion mentions his sign is Taurus and he scans his charts

'ah, the bull, with the moon rising in venus you will need to avoid anything surrounding the number 3, for it is not a magic number, nor is it metal as fuck, beware.  Also, you will lose your socks on Monday and find them again in @Cinnamons laundry basket, it is foretold!

also, you will be tempted by easy listening music, do five roly poly's to resist'

now, who else is here?

Report Post Tip

Foamy sees the returning Giuseppe_Gambino and gets out his tarot cards for a reading, laying them out in the celtic cross formation

'ok, what do we here.....hmmmm the lovers, the hanged man and the magician on the horizontal and the high priestess, the devil, the tower and the fool on the vertical, well this is very interesting.  all the portents point to the fact that you will eat a dodgy fahita and really bad wind in the next week.  Also, you will feel obliged to send squirrels money which will ensure health and happiness!'

will there be anything esle?

Report Post Tip

Foamy notices the mad ferret @EvilClown enter and slam down a dollar bill

'I remember that midget Kes, didn't he like to steal leprechauns underwear? so what kind of reading do you want?  I can highly recommend everything really, I may even get Jen to read your aura, she's been doing quite well'

Report Post Tip
I didn’t come here to be read by an apprentice. No offense to jen but from what I hear her readings are often quoted from whatever the current toilet paper word of the day is.

I’m here to learn the whisperings of the famed mystical squirrel. I’ve been thinking about setting up a street circus in this fine city and would like to understand if the auguries reds well.

Stir up your squirrel dung and nut shavings.... tell me what you see
Report Post Tip

Foamy looked professional and mysical as he floated his hands around the crystal ball.. She listened closely as Foamy foretold her future. When he finally spoke, everything seemed to make sense. Tammy could link the yellow spooge to custard, the variety of baked goods to the products she sold in her bakeries, where Foamy often dropped by, so he must have been really seeing the truth.

Even numbers..? Tammy quickly noted the even numbers she had recently came across of

2, 6, 8, 548, 51002

A man with two wheels..? She repeated as Foamy kept speaking.. It took her a moment, but then she recognized Lance in the profiel Foamy had sketched, and as she thought of her friend on pedals, she decided she should take the offer for the spare ball.

Thank you for that bargain, Tammy smiled, as she handed Foamy $500

Report Post Tip

Looking up from where she had put her head down to rest her eyes, she was confused, "When did all of these people get here?" she asked as she spun around and hopped off her chair, nearly falling over as she realized she was wearing the stupid heels that were so popular in this time. "Fucking fuckery thing, where are my flip flops." She cursed as she clomped over to the group before finding her stride and walking like a model sashaying away but instead was going towards, uh, them. Reaching out she plucked the money from Tammy 's hand and tucked it in her shirt, "Thanks, remember to tell your friends, family and literally anyone with spare cash." she told the woman with a smile. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Mystic Squirrels Horror scopes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL