Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 21:41:00
Page:  1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Todays shit show Started by: WaterLilly on Jan 07, '21 00:04

Complete embarrassment of our country. This is not what Americans are about whichever side of politics you are on. This is not what so many Americans gave their lives for .

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip
After spending 26 years in the army in the U.S. my husband is totally against any of the stupid people who are protesting.
He says shame on all of them and especially Trump. He lost the election, give it up and bow out gracefully dont let your mouth get in your way....again.

Stupid people come from everywhere in the world nowadays.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
I just watched a video of some idiot breaking a window to get access into the capital building. I hope they draw and quarter the bastard.

If you broke into my home or business you would be meet with a double barrel 12 Guage.
Your next move better be back the way you came in or you would not be walking away.

My husband would have a hold of you before you got all the way in.....my shotgun would be the better bet.

This Is America

Don't catch you slippin' now

Report Post Tip

It's so sad. Watching the coverage in sheer disbelief to be honest. 4 senseless deaths 

Report Post Tip

This, ladies and gentlemen, is why I dont care for politics, one way or the other. One persons "peaceful protest" is anothers "riot". One persons right to their "1st amendment rights" is anothers "domestic terrorism". How dare a group damage The Capital Building, but when it comes to Main street and someones private business, "Fuck it, They should have worked harder to fight for the rights of the underprivileged"! One day of violence is equal to months and months of violence in the street? Don't get me wrong, I pick no sides in this. It's all just hypocrisy. Plain and simple. Yes, the actions of those people were reprehensible, and quite illegal, but are we going to ignore whats been going on for the past 2 years?

It was sad to watch. 

It was good to see the reaction of senior republicans though, cutting the cord from Trump. exPresident Bush was one of the best speakers saying we aren't a banana republic and we need to do more to share the good image of America that everyone knows and loves.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It’s a very white point of view to compare riots as a result of deaths to deaths as a result of riots - especially when you consider the rioters in the latter were raiding a government building armed with AK47s.

All destruction is wrong and all death is sad, in my opinion, so I’d rather not get into a protracted discussion about this, but at the end of the day, if you storm any Government building in the world, you run the risk of getting shot. You do it in America - the gun capital of the world - and getting shot is damn near guaranteed.

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

It really was a shit show. But, hey, don't worry, inauguration day is in 13 days from now. It'll only get worse from here! But seriously, Trump is a fucking narcissistic egotistical sociopath and his supporters, especially the extremists, are borderline that. 

Report Post Tip

I mean, yeah it was unreal to watch from this side of the Atlantic, but did it not just seem like the inevitable conclusion to all things Trump?  I read talk of impeachment and invoking the 25th but in reality, are the Republicans going to take any different view of this than at any other?  The argument will be that Trump was never physically there spurring people on?

Report Post Tip

4 years ago people said almost the same thing about Trump getting elected. AKA that the election was fixed a fraud and all the same stuff they are saying now.

Report Post Tip

I really wonder how so many people can break the law and only around 55 of them get arrested? I really would expect the police with all the cameras and coverage to do a lot better than that?

Report Post Tip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbAA2v-xOYA&ab_channel=W%C3%B6lfsShadows

Report Post Tip
I try not to get too much into politics as much as I can especially not from my own country but can't really miss all the shite that's going down at the moment
Report Post Tip

People getting shot.

People rioting

Storming buildings. 

I seen a video of that girl getting shot in the neck. It's madness and senseless. Just crazy times over here. In all my years the last few years, this is a low point, thats for sure 

Report Post Tip

Yeah this was crazy, I'm surprised even more people weren't shot. Normally you storm the capital, you have tons of secret service members in your face with guns, how all those people got in which looks willingly is fucked up, damn fucking shame just makes the USA look even worse in the public eye than it already does.

Report Post Tip

This is unbelievable, the fact that they were able to storm congress and stop the process like they did does not bode well. It makes the entire country appear weak on the world stage.

Report Post Tip

Total embarrassment for this country but I guess we should not expect less from the ass leading them!

I am actually surprised that they police or security didn't just open fire like John Wick style and just mow few dozens. Invading government institution is equal to the attack on the state directly. Like CIA, FBI and all that should be involved, storming the Capitol is literally equal to attacking United States of America, whether by some other force or inside, this counts as an attack. Heck, I would even call this terrorist attack. I mean... just wow. I won't even feel sad for those who died, like only for that poor police officer that died, when it comes to hillybilly rednecks storming the parliament basically, you should get shot.

Report Post Tip

But he won. 

But the steal. 

But the Joe Biden, Pelosi and Soros is deepstate. 

D.C. National Guard not deployed, DoD not allowing neighboring states to activate their National Guard to deploy it to Washington D.C. - the Capitol Police surprised that there was a rally that could, would and did turn violent that was announced in weeks ahead. 

Oh yes, this was also a false flag operation by fascist antifa organization and paid actors to stop the process of certifying Bidens win. You know? People wear Auschwitz hoodies, tattoo themselves with Nazi slogans and symbols, buy Trump merc. -- because they are fucking method actors. 

Sure, this is on Trump -- but damn, all you who supported Trump for this reason or that, you are as much to blame as him. Those of you in this community who prayed for an another four years of Trump because he was your savior. 

Shocked, I am shocked. Well, not really. 

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Todays shit show
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL