Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 23:05:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What's your favorite music genre? Started by: ConsilioVance on Jan 14, '21 04:10

might say i'm listening to a lot genders too. Last days i'm more onto Classic Rock and pop music. 

example: Sunrise Avenue - Hollywood Hills and Radiohead - Creep.
Report Post Tip

I love anything that I can dance to.

Fave would have to be Old style House/Garage.

Looking forward to when the world gets back to normal and we can all dance in clubs again.

Report Post Tip
Definatly 80's music. From my younger years. I also love house music but i must make a choice then its absolutely the 80's. I listen to many music by the way. But people who dont know 80's music go and listen to it for a while and enjoy it
Report Post Tip

I do not listen to much music, but when I am sitting alone in a nice dark and damp space I crank up the gregorian chants to max volume and really have a good sing along session. It's always a fun time.

Report Post Tip
Can't say I have a particular genre of music that I ONLY listen too, as I like just about anything from rock, metal, to hip hop and trap.. edm.. it all suits me lol but I guess I do listen to Lil Peep the most these days
Report Post Tip
My gênero musical pop rock anos pop bit in the my children i like rap much now i too like country warever i like of every gener musical , every body like of rock and pop but i m not like evry thing
Thanks
Report Post Tip

I have a favourite music genre which is Metal butttt I will listen to pretty much anything. From mainstream rap to country, it's hard to find a genre I won't actually enjoy.

Report Post Tip

I cant pick a favorite genre, im too ecletic for that... but ill list some of the bands and singers:

Rammstein

Metallica

Korn (Jonathan Davis)

Nirvana

Pearl Jam

The Cure

Ramones

Avenged Sevenfold

THE QUEEN OF MY WORLD: LADY GAGA <333

Rihanna

Beyoncé

Dua Lipa

and also a lot of flashback like:

Aha

Abba

Bee Gees

Alphaville

BG the prince of rap

Corona

etc

Report Post Tip

I've said it before and I'll say it again ;)

Anything for me for really, if I can vibe, I'm there and just chilling a majority of the time really, its all that matters for me :D

Report Post Tip
I’m a big dance and trance fan.

Went to Tomorrowland a couple years ago, incredible experience highly recommended.

Have a couple trance nights lined up this summer too I’m England.
Report Post Tip
Kinda hard to pick my favorite genre of music but I can tell you with absolute certainty that I will not listen to classical or jazz music at all.
Report Post Tip

If I were to choose my favorite music genre ti would be nightcore music.

Report Post Tip

I have to say that I dont have particular one.. I kinda like it all.. I have always enjoyed music from classic to hard metal.. damn even Beethoven is awesome.. I guess it depends of the mood and stuff.

Report Post Tip

Been listening to a lot of old soul and r&b music lately due to Silk Sonic.

It's flat out pleasing to listen to.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I like all music apart from Reggae and Country & Western genres.

Love singing along in the car with the windows down, belting out a power ballad whilst on the school run, which embarrasses the hell out of my kids. <3

Report Post Tip

I have no idea what has caused it but whatever genre Sigur Ros falls into.....that.

Seemed to end up dominating a Spotify playlist and now it’s pretty much all I’m listening to. 

Report Post Tip
They are there pwwn genre lance, absolutely incredible live! Don't have specific genre last few days it's been tool, Ian brown and the smiths
Report Post Tip
I like electronic music, EDM and bass heavy mellow stuff too. I’d sum it up somewhere between HEALTH, boys noize, and on the sometimes poppier end Grimes lol.
Report Post Tip

I cannot restrict myself to one genre, that's like torture. Keep my mind open so I can enjoy more things than if I closed things out based not them not fitting a fav genre. Music is an art and if it does its job you bet I'm going to enjoy it one way or another. I think it's all about mood, probably better to ask favourite music for each mood. 

Report Post Tip

thats a really hard one for me because I love so many different genres of music. rock, rap, country, etc...but if I had to pick one to listen to forever would be rock. its all around just good a genre

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's your favorite music genre?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL