Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 07:10:19
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 4 [ > - >>> ]
What's your favorite music genre? Started by: ConsilioVance on Jan 14, '21 04:10

Pop and Rock I have a beautiful vinyl collection, recently brought some Pink Floyd and MJ out. 

Report Post Tip

i like hip hop, trap muzik. #RIP Dolph

Report Post Tip

Got to be 90s cheesy pop for me. Anything boy band pretty much, but specifically Boyzone. To be honest I also like the cheesy dance music from the 90s too, but if I had to pick between the two I reckon id choose boybands.

Report Post Tip

I love Jazz especially when it has horns like a Sax, I like R&B, Classical, Blues and Country.  Jazz with a glass of wine and the lights dim.  

Report Post Tip

I think the only style i like is rock but since im married in the car i have to slow it down

Report Post Tip

Hip hop is my favorite music genre. I primarily listen to rap from the 90s and up until 2010 ish. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Depends on my mood really, I could be rock or it could be heavy metal if I am in a really pissed or depressed. If I have the energy for a dance and with booze in hands  the classic pop music lol

Report Post Tip

My favorite music genre is JAZZ. During our college days, we are in a band where we are joining competitions such as battle of the bands, org's fest, musical life, etc.

That is our ultimate passion whenever we feel stress about life. JAZZ is life. Example of JAZZ music that we are playing is Enter Sandman by Metallica...

Report Post Tip

Jazz, classical, the sounds of freshly cured bacon cooking on the skillet. Listening to cooking ASMR on videos while I fall asleep.

Report Post Tip

hip hop and a lil bit of RnB

Report Post Tip

It isn't my favorite genre, but I have recently realized I am in love with viking metal. Im normally a "radio" only kinda guy so this has been an eye opener.

I have quite an eclectic taste in music, ill literally listen to anything however tend to only like one or two songs from different bands in weird genres. I can go from Enya to Slayer, from Armin Van Buuren to Eminem and from Benfolds Five to Chase and status.

I really like a lot of musical genres but I was raised listening to classical.  Eventually I spooled my love of classical into an obsession with movie scores. Some of my favorite composers are Hans Zimmer, John Powell, Ramin Djwadi and of course John Williams. 

Report Post Tip
I'm a neosoul type of guy. Raheem Devaughn, Bilal those type of guys.
Report Post Tip

An impossible choice, picking a "favorite". Unless I am just in a mood, I keep my playlist on shuffle all the time. Just a small example of what you'd hear in my house would be:

Loreena McKennitt, The Chiefians, Christy Moore, Spiral Dance, Emerald Rose, and The Wolfe Tones, Blackmore's Night, Buffy St Marie. Mixed in with some:

Korn, Limp Bizkit, Disturbed.

Dimmu Borgir, Nightwish..

Then some:

David Bowie, Rod Stewart, Tom Jones, The Doors, Moody Blues.

Add in most 80s/90s rock, country, and even a small bit of rap. 

And that is just off the top of my head.

Report Post Tip

There was so much great music made in the 90's that I didn't even have time to explore it all back in the day.  These days I'm catching up on some of the stuff that I was very well aware of, but didn't really listen to much because I was too busy listening to other stuff.  I've really developed an appreciation for Rage Against the Machine, Korn, and Stone Temple Pilots lately.

Report Post Tip

Mine is a bit of a mix but mostly been listening to a lot of 90s grunge and 90s britpop and early 2000's Nu-metal 

Then throw in some dirty drum and bass for when I am working and there we go 

Report Post Tip

Definitely a rock fan of all sorts. Current favorite band right now is Ice Nine Kills. I highly recommend the Silver Scream album. It's a masterpiece. 

I'm a grunge, classic rock and hip hop type of girl. Don't try to figure it out. 

Report Post Tip
Music was never really a passion for me. I'm a sporty guy.

But I would listen to anything really. From U2 to Linkin Park to Gigi Dagostino!!! If the song is good and it suits the mood I'm currently in then I'm ok
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: What's your favorite music genre?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL