Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 05:53:39
Page:  1 
Scavenger Hunt Event - Free to Enter - Big Prizes Started by: JackMezzo on Jan 23, '21 16:56

"Ladies and gentlemen, good-day!"

Jack is stood outside the Cat and Phoenix on Race Street's pier. His flank is covered by the man known only as Ghostbuster, while the soldatos of his operation mill around the entrance and watch the growing crowd diligently.

"Today I'm launching a request for your help to gather information from across the six cities. This is a repeat of the event my grandfather hosted, as it was successful in its own time. The details of the event are as follows!"

A stack of fliers are handed out to the crowd, similar to one issued to crime families across the country earlier in the day. 

What is it

Race Street needs your help to gather information from the Streets and Business Districts of the six cities. This is a competitive event with rewards available for those who provide the most information to our people

How it happens

• Over the course of the event, seven clues will be released a day
  • Only JackMezzo will drop these, at random times on answer sheets provided, at this location. So "Watch" this speech!
  • Answers should be written and posted to the notice sheet in response
  • Clues can be completed in any order, just be the first to post the answer
  • First answer by a single individual can be accepted only

Example Day

• Jack posts the new answer sheet and the first clue for Day #1
  • Clue looks like "Who own's the Cat and Phoenix Tavern in Philly?"
  • Throughout the day, more clues are posted and players attempt to answer them
  • As soon as someone has found the answer, they add it to the sheet
  • The following day a new answer sheet is provided and the game continues. The previous days sheet may still have clues remaining. 

Why should you do all this? 

City Hall have agreed to doubling my contribution to the prize fund. I have also received generous donations from other members of our community who will be honoured, too. 

Prize Breakdown can be found, here. This will be updated as the prize pot changes, so good idea to Watch it.

Prizes will be distributed as follows:

• First Individual to Solve Each Daily Clue
  • Most Clues Solved by a City in a Single Day
  • Most Clues Solved by an Individual Over Entire Week
  • First Runner Up Individual to Solve Most Clues Over Entire Week
  • Second Runner Up Individual to Solve Most Clues Over Entire Week
  • Most Clues Solved by a City Over Entire Week
  • First Runner Up City to Solve Most Clues Over Entire Week

Final Points

• Myself and the fine Mr. Ghostbuster here will not be participating, for fairness
  • Prizes will be paid out at the end of the event
  • Leaderboard is available here to track progress
  • City credit prizes will be paid out in timed city only credit codes. These will be distributed in main, available on a thread and sent to upper structures of that city. This is to ensure fair chance of distribution across the city
  • City Perk prizes will be sent to the city head to use for the city
  • And as I don't assume my own invulnerability, in the event I am gunned down, donated prizes will be returned to those who contributed and the event will be ended. In the event individuals involved in the event are gunned down, I will seek support in identifying the kin so they may continue. 

"I also heavily encourage working as a team/city to score the best chance of getting big payouts for your city. But remember, there are huge rewards for individual efforts, too!

"The event will begin on Monday 25 Jan at Midnight, after which I will randomly be dropping clues. This will then continue for 7 days.

"Enjoy and please leave me any questions here."

Report Post Tips: 8 / Total: $190,000 Tip

I'd just like to take this opportunity to say thank you once again for your efforts in entertaining the masses

It truly is appreciated and I'm looking forward to participating.

Report Post Tip

Due to huge swell in prizes from contributors, a Third Runner Up prize has been created for the Individual to Solve Most Clues Over Entire Week.

Report Post Tip

Anyone watching this location for updates, please refer to the City Hall announcement located here

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Scavenger Hunt Event - Free to Enter - Big Prizes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL