Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 09:55:53
Page:  1 
Like Jesus on a Luck Dragon Started by: Rosalia-Orazia on Jan 24, '21 18:54

Rosalia was walking along the strip in Las Vegas enjoying the sunny day. The air had a crisp bite to it as the wind  picked up and gusted every few minutes.  The fifteen-year-old just finished a deal with the local District Attorney’s Office, to look the other way whenever a case pooped up that involved anyone from a Las Vegas family. She could be very persuasive even though she was a child and most did not take  her seriously to start with.   Her  moment of satisfaction at a job well done was to be short lived.

Rosa heard a gunshot and then felt a warm sensation on the right side of her head. Reaching up with her right hand she cupped her suddenly ringing ear.  She removed her feeling a sticky dampness as she looked at her hand her eyes grew wide as she  focused and saw the blood on her hand.  What the hell thought the tween, who the hell is shooting at me. If the shooter had been a better marksman, the bullet would have  gone through her skull. Rosalia had no idea where the shot had come from , must have been a sniper she thought as she started to leave the area. Suddenly a burning  sensation went through her left side, she reached her hand down and felt a wetness as she stumbled in her steps.  Stumbling from the second shot sand gripping her side where the second bullet had found its mark, she continued down the road. As she turned the corner to go down an alley, she heard third shot and felt the searing heat of a bullet finding its mark in her left arm.  Since her hand had become useless holding the spurting blood  from her thigh, she lifted her arm and tried to quicken her pace.

Rosalia had managed to get out the line of fire from this unknown sniper, but she was losing blood fast. Her heart was beating hard against her chest, her breathing was hard in her lungs and uncertainty was coursing through her veins.  She knew she needed a hospital if she was going to make it through this, so she continued down the alleyways till she arrived at The Clark County Hospital.

Just as she had entered the doors of the hospital she collapsed. Several nurses seeing that she was unconscious and  bleeding  out the floor rushed to her aide.

Rosalia woke nearly a day after she had arrived the hospital as she was stirring her sense of hearing came to her first and she overheard a gruff male  voice whispering , “ They say she disrespected a Godfather of  another city .” As her senses came to her, she laughed to herself , she never disrespected anybody. Everyone who knew her knew that was a blatant lie. Anyone who had kept up on current events knew exactly the reason they did it. They knew that the disrespect line was just that a line of falsified line of propaganda. She grunted in pain as she tried to sit up and her stiches in her left side stretched a little. Her head aching like a two-ton truck had hit it.  She had to call her lawyer Hyde, she called the nurse with a weakened voice she didn’t recognize.  The woman speaking to the man with a gruff whisper came to quickly. “ What do  you need sweetie," she asked.”  “I want to place a phone  call and let my family know where I am at." The nurse handed her the receiver of the phone and dialed the number that Rosa was reciting her.  Rosa placed her hand over the bottom of the phone and looked at the nurse, ”Some privacy please, Thank you.” The nurse left the room giving Rosalia the privacy she had requested.   Then she heard a happy females voice on the other end , “ Ditcher, Quick, and Hyde. We cover everything from family law to criminal law. How may I direct your call. “   Rosa smiled slightly as heard the receptionist musical voice. “ Ann, it  is Rosa will you connect me to Hyde please. Thank you.” Rosalia waited as the phone clicked and she was connected with her lawyer Hyde. 

“Hello Rosa, how are you doing ? What service do need today? “ Hide asked through the receiver his voice congenial. as usual.  “ Hyde, I am in the hospital. Apparently, I made someone upset. Well according to the rumor mill anyways .  I need to lay low for a while, so I need some of my money from the offshore account in Italy. I need the keys to that cabin I had you get me. I also need you to deliver a message to the upper structure of Las Vegas.” She could hear Hyde ruffling with what sounded like paper then his voice. “ Okay Rosa let me get a pen and make a note to myself.” He spoke his words as he wrote them down.  “Pop goes the weasel.” She laughed her side hurting as she did it caused  her grunt in pain. “ I have always loved your code words Hyde.  Please let them know I am fine, and I will be  stepping down as Consigliere  while I heal from this failed attempt on my life.”  As was his customary habit he spoke out what he was writing.” Like Jesus on a luck dragon.” She shook her head and smiled to herself Hyde always had a way of making her feel better.  He took his notes that way so that if anybody did find them they would not be any wiser to what they meant.  She had no idea what would lay ahead for her, but she had faith as always that all would be fine.

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $160,000 Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Like Jesus on a Luck Dragon
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL