Get Timers Now!
X

May 20 - 06:57:56
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Morrison's Maniacs Started by: donmorrison on Jun 05, '11 17:40

donmorrison after some planning finally had time to make it to the streets to address the people. He was happy to be there but at the same time saddened by the loss of his boss.

Hello people. For those of you who don't know me, I'm Donmorrison. I have been in Chicago since the start of my career. I have come a long way as you can see. I am grateful to have been given the opportunities I have been given. I would like to thank all of those who put me where I am today, Jester being one of them. God rest his soul. Jester had authed me while I was in New York for the short time until he was gunned down. We have moved back to Chicago after that and now we are going to work along side the other greats in Chicago, including the amazing Godfather Roman. I can't wait to serve him to the best of my abilities. I won't let you down Roman. Now, with that out of the way, I would like to introduce the world to the newest crew in Chicago, Morrison's Maniacs. We are insane, crazy, and cuckoo. We will be trying to help out Chicago to the best of our abilities. We will be trying to make a good impact on the city and hopefully make it better. I welcome all of you to come and talk to me. I'm a very friendly guy. I would like to get to know most of you. Just send me a mail.

Having told the world, donmorrison headed back to his extremely busy Headquarters followed by some of his most trusted bodyguards.

Report Post Tip

Alabama greets her old friend with a bright smile

Well don, I have watched you grow and grow since we first met all those months ago. When I first joined Jesters Court you were one of the many who made me feel welcome. Your presence around the HQ was always felt, whether it be trying to offer a helping hand or simply learning from your peers, you were always striving to be doing. Its for that reason I'm not surprised to see you reach the position you have, the ambition and drive was always there and you were almost destined to get your shot.

If you should need anything at all, you will find the door to my HQ always open to you and yours. I wish you and your maniacs the best of luck and look forward to working alongside you.

Report Post Tip

I hope to see you and your family flourish. I know you will do great things.

Report Post Tip

I am glad to see you in bold suit. I am sure you will make good impact on Chicago.

Report Post Tip

Watches the man that her grandma was such great friends with, and has been so kind to her even though they work for different cities now.

donmorrison, I have heard many great things about you. My grandmother couldn't stop talking about you in her journals that are now in heaven. (It's a long journey from Norse goddess to hallucinated fairy, but stranger things have happened.) I know you are a perfect choice to lead your own crew, and it's truly a shame it couldn't happen in old New York.

I look forward to seeing what you can do, I know most of your crew very well, and I hope you all get a chance to kick some ass!

Flies over him, delivering a case of Absinth into his HQ, sticking around to have a good time as they all celebrate.

Report Post Tip

Zerk enters the streets on a jet pack wearing sleek sunglasses on and lands next to donmorrison and whispers into his ear

Zerk isn't quite sure but Zerk thinks you owe him $20 still, remember?  We were at that strip club and you wanted $20 for a lap dance, remember?  That's fine you can get Zerk back later.  Oh, and congratulations on your promotion don, it's your time to shine...

Zerk blasts off on his jet pack into the night

Report Post Tip

Congratulations on getting your new HQ! I know battlefield commissions can be tough but you've handled it well so far and I hope you continue to do so. This stands to be a great learning experience. One I'm sure you'll embrace.

Report Post Tip

Don, I know how hard you worked for this and its been a long time comming. I know your just what Chicago needs to continue thier success. Congratulations my friend and Good luck on your endeavours.

Report Post Tip

Don, I know how hard you worked for this and its been a long time comming. I know your just what Chicago needs to continue thier success. Congratulations my friend and Good luck on your endeavours.

Report Post Tip

Congrats on getting your own family bro :)

Report Post Tip

Simplicity gave donmorrison a friendly hug and congratulated him by shaking his hand. Then smiling she spoke her words of encouragement.

"I'm proud to see you get this oppurtunity. We've spoke quite a few times and worked a lot together. You'll do great!"

Placing her arm around his shoulder she waved her other arm out towards the city.

"Let's see what you can do and bring to our city! Good luck!"

Report Post Tip

PerpetuumMobile checks the address on the building with a note he got this morning in his mail. He enters inside, climbs the dark stairs and stops in front of the door labeled "Morrison's Maniacs". He takes off his hat and knocks on the door, then waits for an invitation before he opens it and walks inside the room. Seeing a familiar face of a man sitting behind a big desk, he puts a box of cigars in front of him and speaks:

'Good day to you donmorrison. I've brought you these as I know they're your favourites. Well, well... ', PerpetuumMobile looks around the room. 'Nice place you got yourself here.'

'I'm here to congratulate you on being given an opportuniy to lead your own family. I know my older brother worked with you for a long time in Chicago, from the time you offered him a job at Hogwarts until that unfortunate accident, which ended his life. He spoke a lot about you and always considered you a friend. You went through good times and bad times together and he always told me you're the person I can go to, should I ever need help.'

'Today I come to you not in seek of help but to let you know you can count on me if you would ever need assistance with anything. I know a lot of weight has been put on your shoulders and I trust you're an appropriate person to lift it and do the job right. Remember you have friends you can rely on. I am sure if my brother were still alive, he would be here today standing before you, saying the same thing.'

PerpetuumMobile shakes donmorrison's hand.

'Congratulations, once again, and good luck in this thing of ours.'

Report Post Tip

"Yes The morrison's shall be great but I am not cuckoo haha maybe i am"

Report Post Tip

Hearing the news of Donmorrisons auth George was more then excited. Walking up to the new leader he extended his arm to shake morrisons. Handing him a fresh box of cigars as a gift from the city of St. Louis.

This is a very exciting thing, I wish you the best of luck. Your a respectable person and I look forward to seeing what you can do with your new role.

Enjoy those cigars as well, just might wanna make sure you have some time on your hards when smoking those bad boy though. If ya know what I mean?

George smiles as he gives Donmorrison a pat on the back.

Report Post Tip

I know you will do great, all my experiences with you have been positive, go fourth and take the city to even higher

Report Post Tip

Yeah man go out there and show the world what you can do man:) I believe you will make a big difference in chicago and well ,show them bro

Report Post Tip

Aldo walks out of his bar, holding a glass of whiskey, just in time to hear Morrison's speech. He raises his glass quickly after, perhaps too quickly, because half of the contents of that glass spilled on him.

Shit... Ahem... I mean... Congratulations, DonMorrison, on being Authed. I know that you'll do Chicago proud.

Aldo quickly runs into the bar and attempts to wipe the spirit off of his new tailored suit.

Report Post Tip

Congratulation Don Morrison, my father had pleasure working with you, and if his words are t be believed, then you will be an asset for the city of Chicago.

I wish you and your crew all the best for a bright and successful future a head.

Report Post Tip

I already mailed you privately my friend, but congratulating you on public is an honor!!!

Pops open a champagne.

Report Post Tip

It's been a pleasure working with you these past couple of months and watching you work your way up the ladder donmorrison. A shining example of where dedication and hard work can get you in This Thing of Ours. Looking forward to working with you as a peer. You'll do great. Best of luck to you although I doubt you'll need it. Your abilities and focus will take you far. Salut, Maniacs

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Morrison's Maniacs
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL