Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 15:44:10
Page:  1 
Wrath of the Little Saint Started by: Rosalia-Orazia on Feb 12, '21 21:32

Rosalia was nervous this was the first art heist she let the associates under her take on their own.  The day before the heist she ran them through the details of the heist . She had a map of Fremont Street tacked on the wall with their route to the gallery and their route away from the gallery.  Pointing at the art gallery with the end of a sharpened pencil she looks to the dark haired associate. 

"John tell me where you go from here." The tween noticed he rolled his eyes before answering. Choosing to ignore it she cleared her throat instead and tapped the map with the pencil. She was use to these new guys and some of the older ones not taking her serious because of her age.  " I go down to the intersection there and if no coppers is behind me I take the right and head to the safe house." His voice was deep but had a lazy tone to it. " If there are any coppers on us I go with the route of least resistance. Look we have been over this 5 times kid. How many more times are ya going over this."  She looked at him with  a slight squint to her eyes and lowered her tone. " Seeing as how I am your Boss".. she emphasized the word boss.." and I am running this heist as many times as I think I need to." 

Rosalia then walked over to her desk and sat down pouring herself a glass of chocolate milk from the decanter that sat in a chilled bucket on the corner of her desk. " Well John since you think you understand how this is going to go down. Take the other guys with you and bring back the Rembrandt and if you have time I want that Picasso they are exhibiting also. " Rosalia lifted her glass and took a long drink of her chocolate milk. " Oh and John, don't mess this up for me. I need to be able to sell those pieces other wise this is all for nothing."

John left with the 3 other associates and drove down Fremont street to the art exhibit . He grew a bit nervous when saw all the police cars lined up along the road out side the exhibit.  Bill sitting in the front passenger seat reassured him jokingly," Ah don't worry about them coppers, they just artsy fartsy like the rest of the people at this shindig." John drove around the corner and parked the van, he turned to Bill. " Bill you are the boss in there, with all them coppers in their I don't want no one killed. Ya hear me that will bring  them down harder on us than a hammer on a nail head and that brat won't be happy. 

Bill and the other 2 associates went into the exhibit their faces covered and guns drawn. The coppers had indeed been there just to see the exhibit but one of the associates panicked when he saw all the coppers and grabbed  one of the  women nearest him. Bill shouted at the other associate to grab the Picasso and he went after the Rembrandt. One of the coppers heard Bills order over the screams and cries of the civilians as the heist went down.

The job was sloppy at best.

The third associate ended up in a gun wrestling match the copper only to have the gun go off and shoot the associate in the gut. He slammed the copper's head upside the wall and watched as he crumpled to the ground blood streaming from his ears. Still feeling an adrenaline rush he grabbed the Picasso smearing his blood across the priceless art piece.  Bill hearing the shot forgot about the Rembrandt and rushed to the third associates side helping him stumble out the door with his blood covered prize.  The second associate followed behind them with his gun held ready to fire at the hostage yelling," Don't you follow or I'll kill her." 

John saw the three men and a 4 th body come around the corner he saw one painting. At this moment the  realization  of the situation hit him as  he backed the van up and his stomach dropped  with  dread filling his veins. " Damn you guys, what did you do?" Bill was out of breath as he  helped the wounded associate into the van and then shoved the  woman hostage  into the back.  "No time to tell ya John, Just get us out of here I am sure them cops will be coming after us." John immediately stepped on the gas the vans barely shut door slammed shut as he sped down the road with the coppers following in pursuit.   After several hours of sirens and quick turns here it fell silent so John drove around aimlessly for an hour before heading back to the safe house. 

"Who the hell is this woman? Why do you only have the Picasso? What the hell is  all over that painting?  Rosalia was furious they botched the job. " And what the hell happened to him?" She stormed over to her desk and slammed open the drawer. The woman screamed as she saw Rosalia lift a revolver and aim it at her head ." No fucking witnesses." Rosalia pulled the trigger.  The woman's scream cut short and the room fell silent with her body thumping to the floor.  Rosalia raised the gun and then placed the same head shot into the wounded mans head." Never let a man suffer." 

The Little Saint was furious the job was botched, the coppers were sure to investigate because the idiots took a hostage. She raised the gun towards the last two associates... BANG BANG..   Two more shots and two more bodies slumped to the floor.  She went into the kitchen and opened the gas lines to the stove, as she left the house she fished in the pockets of the dead associates and found a lighter. Just outside the front door she tossed the lit lighter into the gas filled house.  

Before she even got into her car she was flinching from the initial explosion as the house and the evidence went up in flames.  Driving down the isolated road she admired the red glow across the night's horizon behind her.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: Wrath of the Little Saint
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL