Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 19:06:57
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Probot's Prestige Automobiles Started by: Probot on Feb 15, '21 07:43

Standing on Beaubien Bvld in bricktown Probot lights his cigarette and takes a big drag of it while looking over the recently completed building which will hold what he is hoping to be the best car dealership in Detroit.

Thinking to himself "I wonder if I've left enough room out the back to expand in the future..."

Finishing his cigarette he stubbs it out & walks in the front doors and looks around at the brand new Cadillacs and Ford V8's that he is hoping to sell to some of the cities most powerful people and at the same time making his boss and financial backer Takkar realise it wasn't a mistake to put his trust into this half hairbrained little venture that he thought up while half way through a bottle of his finest whiskey.

Clearing his throat he straightens up his tie and walks back to the office and grabs the flyers that he had printed up turning on his heels and walks back out to the front to start handing them out to passers-by hoping to get a good head start to drumming up business

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $1,520,000 Tip

Gunther was driving around in his old Chevy pickup that he'd had since his younger days. As he drove he reflected on all of the stories and amazing memories he had in this truck. However, the fact remained he needed something new. He was a God Father now... and of a city known for it's cars no less. He needed something, something that would turn heads. 

Gunther heard of a new dealership that opened up over in Bricktown, and that was where he was headed. As he pulled onto the lot he could see a familiar face, it was Probot. Gunther parked and walked over to him with a his hand extended for a handshake as he spoke.

"Hello friend, is this your dealership?!"

He looked around briefly at all of the brand new cars sparkling in the sun.

"What an amazing job you've done here my friend!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

After hearing a familiar voice I look up and spot my old friend Gunther, extending my handmind shaking his with a firm grip.

"Yeah, thanks mate, opening day today actually, what bring you to this neck of the woods? Finally looking to upgrade your vehicle to something more suited to a person of your stature?"

Pulling his cigarettes out of his pocket and putting one in his mouth before offering one to Gunther

Report Post Tip

Gunther smiled and nodded as he took the cigarette and lit it. He took a drag and exhaled slowly. 

"That's it on the head my friend, but I'm looking for something specific. I'm hoping you can help me out."

He did a quick look around of the lot once more before shaking his head.

"I'm not seeing the car I want, perhaps you can help me acquire one? I'm looking for a specific car. I want a 1953 Buick Roadmaster Skylark convertible. I want it black, with a white soft top, and red leather interior. It's a big ask, but I'm willing to pay to the moon and back for that car."

Report Post Tip

Scratching my head in confusion and looking at Gunther like an absolute crazy person...

"Umm... I ththink you're a few years ahead of your time there mate... I can't help you with a car that hasn't been invented especially if I don't know it's going to be invented but I do have a really nice V-16 Cadillac convertable coupe that would suit a man like yourself very nicely... It has a massive 452 cubic inch 7.4L that's guaranteed to haul ass and turn heads anywhere you go"

Report Post Tip

Gunther couldn't help but laugh out loud and scratch his head. He looked to Probot and nodded his head.

"Sorry about that, sometimes I Don't Remember what year I'm in..."

He flashed a wink and looked around the lot.

"That sounds absolutely amazing, do you happen to have a black one with red leather interior?"

His face grew excited.

"I'd love to see one if you do."

Report Post Tip

Scratches his head for a minute.

"Hmm I don't think I have one in plain black with red interior but I do have a black on red two tone paint job with a red interior if you'd like to check it out, please wait here a minute I'll bring it around for you so we can have a look at it"

Turning on his heels he walks around the back of the building and pulls the key for the car he has in his head from his hidden safe before getting in the car and bringing it back around to where we were standing before coming to a stop and getting out and walking over to Gunther before pointing to the car

"Well... there she is mate, what do you think? She's a stunner isn't she?

Report Post Tip

Gunther's mouth dropped wide open, the cigarette falling to the ground from his mouth. He walked slowly over to the car and placed his hands on the leather cushion on the back of the seats. He looked through the windshield down the long hood of the car. This thing certainly was bound to turn heads. He never imagined being able to own such a car. He turned and looked to Probot and nodded.

"Oh this is my car now..."

He looked to his associate sitting in the back of his truck and snapped his fingers. The associate jumped out of the back with a briefcase. Gunther snapped again and shook his head, lifting three fingers. The associated walked back to the truck and stacked three briefcases, then walked them over and placed them at Probot's feet. 

"Each one of those has a little over two million in them, Is she mine now?"

Report Post Tip

Chuckles & shakes his head before taking a single briefcase and nodding to the associate

"My friend... this car will be yours once we do the paperwork... gotta keep on the up and up y'know? Please follow me and we'll have you on your way shortly"

Turns on his heels and walks through the showroom to his office to get the paperwork started

Report Post Tip

Velvet was told my her old pain in her side  friend Takkar her dear friend of many years finally opened up his own automotive shop, Probot was  renowned for being the driver in every Organised Crime she held, the man knew cars inside out, how they moved, their resistance their perks.
They spoke of it briefly in Las Vegas while he contemplated it taking into consideration, moving to the motor district was the best thing for him and she knew it although she missed his tongue and cheek humour, so she did the next best thing, drove from Philadelphia  in her run down well loved 1930 Ford Truck Covered rear, paint chips all over, cracked rear glass panel.

Cruising along Beaubien Bvld in bricktown slowing down to keep an eye out for signage, Velvet spots a vast array of cars, polished and buffed to perfect before  seeing the sign as confirmation.
"Gotcha bud..." turning into the drive way her truck creaks and clanks as it rolls over the small dip.

She see's her friend going the once over @Guther 's new possession as the  pair continue formalities.

Velvet steps out of the truck pulling out a cigarette from her top pocket she lights up inhaling a deep lung full as she admired the rows of cars absolutely glistening in the sun awaiting a free moment to see her previous partner in crime.

Report Post Tip

After finishing the formalities with Gunther I looked up to see my old friend Velvet smiling i walk over to her and remembering what she did to me in Vegas I grab the cigarette from her mouth and taking a deep drag of it before blowing the smoke out smiling at her...

"Velvet my dear old friend, long time no see, how have you been? What brings you to my neck of the woods?

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Gaping amused " You asshole... I missed you" she squishes  Probot into a hug wiping the cocky grin off his face,pulling away slightly  with her arm looped around his lower back she whistled at the mighty fine car Godfather Gunther  had just purchased
" Nice ride by the way Gunther" giving him a polite wave and smile before she focused back on Probot

"Surprised you aren't blowing a gasket over the state of this girl" tapping the fender with her hand.

" Takkar told me upon his brief stop over to Philly you'd set up a shop finally...so I thought I'd give you a visit and see what you can fix me up with... I'm needing a daily for me, Callum needs a new truck to pick up goods from the dock, whatcha got in stock hun?"  Lifting her free hand from the fender she grabs her cigarette he claimed back flashing him a smile as she took a drag of it.

Report Post Tip

Smiles at Velvet as I hug her back...

"It's good to see you too smart ass... yeah only just opened up the shop recently"

cratches his head in thought for a second before smiling even wider...

"I have the perfect vehicles for you, for you're daily driver I have a 1934 packard sports coupe by Lebaron with a 445 cubic inch twin six engine with approximately 160 horsepower..." chuckles "better watch out if you've still got that heavy foot... As for your workhorse I have a 1936 dodge brothers LE31 truck with a 240 cubic inch engine with about 80 horsepower with a load capacity of approximately 3tonnes which is plenty for what you've got goin on at that club of yours... If you'll follow me round back I'll show you the two vehicles in mind..."

Pulling my own cigarette out of his jacket pocket and lights lights taking a deep drag as I turn on my heels and wonders on around the back of the lot towards the vehicles in question 

Report Post Tip

Growing suspicious of his Cheshire grin Velvet cocked her head to the side while Probot rambled on about the mechanical beasts. Chuckling to herself as she followed on heel, her heels clanked on the gravel as she stubbed out her cigarette.

“That sounds fast just what I need by sounds, we’ll have to do a truck raid together here in Detroit while I’m here to give the Packard a real good run in huh? The workhorse sounds perfect for Callum more muscle than grunt”.

She continues to gaze at a 1938 Plymouth coupe, she adored the large trunk space, perfect amount of room to hide and body or two

“God she’s a beauty too… How many bodies would fit in the back of the Plymouth Probotshe said out loud not really filtering her thought process.

Report Post Tip

Chuckles to myself knowing velvet well enough for the reason behind that question...

"I'd say depending on the size of them somewhere between a 4 to 6... possibly 7 if you really wanna turn one into a pretzel... As for the car you're currently looking at... it's a 1934 packard lebaron sports coupe... I'd say it's roughly a 4 body boot... but that's why you're getting the truck... extra storage right?"

Report Post Tip

Busting into a quick jog as she looked away from the Plymouth looking you to see Probot a few feet away from her whilst walking to the rear of the warehouse.

Curse your long legs!...” finally catching up to him attempting to keep up with his pace, boy was he excited she thought to herself “And this is why we are Best friends you know me far too well… Of course, why else?”  a smirk evident on her face as she looked up to her friend who was equally amused.

Report Post Tip

Laughing... "We're best friends cause you haven't killed me yet... that's why..."

After the short walk we arrive at the car and truck in question...

"So what do ya think? The packard is a beauty ain't she? And what are your thoughts on the truck, just what ya need or not?

Report Post Tip

Backhanding Probot’s arm before patty whacking his upper arm attempting to be mad.

I’d never…” getting distracted by the Packard’s gorgeous curves not allowing her to finish her to playfully abuse the man.

“You magnificent Bastard, she’s perfect...’  Her eye’s wide as her fingertips traces along the bonnet almost seductively, as she makes her way down the side of the car drinking in the interior, the curve of the fenders as she approaches the boot, whilst smaller compared to the Plymouth, the sheer elegance of this vehicle made her mouth gape slightly. Completely oblivious to the truck he had mentioned positioned in the opposite slot to the Packard.

How much and when can I have it?” her eyes glued firmly to the Packard as she continued going over the car her pace slow.

Asher is going to spit chips when he see’s be rolling up to HQ in this beasty Probotchuckling as she finally broke the hypnotic trance of the car looking at her Best Friend and partner in crime

“If you think Callum will approve of the truck, organize transport for it to be sent to Philly however, whichever way is best… But I am not leaving this lot without you showing me what she can do.” Her tone cocky with a hint of amusement

Report Post Tip

Chuckles as my mouth starts to curl into my cheeky grin knowing full well velvet was hooked...

Throwing the keys to her "My dear let's take her for a quick spin and if you're still happy then we'll talk money"

Climbing in the passenger side and waits patently for velvet to pick up her jaw from the ground so we can give this a whirl

Report Post Tip

Velvet's expression was as close to child like as one can imagine, her eyes beaming, feeling gitty, racing for the drivers door as the keys chimed in her hand.
She looked over at Probot, plugging the keys to kick the beasty over, effortlessly the engine roared, vibration through chassis, Velvet's  eye's rolled so far back it  had looked as if she was becoming  possessed, Goosebumps scattered over her skin, opening her eye's a large grin on her face as she made light work of moving the car off the lot growing  accustom to the swift, smooth gear changes with Probots's clear instructions.

"Man those gear changes are hella smooth compared to that dinky truck hun..." the engine purred, she was tempted to put the car through it's paces... soon enough.
Probot kept explaining the in's and out's of the fine machinery they were in, tis was background  noise as she relished listening intently to the engine purr and rumble on take off, nodding and smiling.

Interrupting Probot mid ramble
"Whatcha think honey... fancy seeing  some paintings for old times sake, where's  the art gallery?"

She glanced over quickly  at Probot a disapproving coated his face shaking his head  as he guided her back to the lot.

Velvet  rolled her eyes muttering "fine... old man "  glancing down at the heart stick, she dropped it down a gear, turning the corner at a higher speed than her bud would've liked,a giggles escaped her  lips as she clutched the  wheel, the beasty didn't  miss a beat though with a slight body roll.

"Briefcase between your legs, is yours, dunno how  much is in there I presume five hundred thousand to give you a small boost is enough?" Her eyes glued to the road as she chopped and changed down gearing as they approached the car yard.

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Probot's Prestige Automobiles
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL