Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:31:35
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 
Diablo 2 Resurrected - who else is hyped? Started by: Papua on Mar 05, '21 14:40

Hosico, i think they mentioned the game should be around 39.99$, but prices might differ for us in europe, you never know

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It will sooo depend on what microtransactions they try and shoehorn in, they did it before with that awful marketplace.  If they do a faithful remaster without any BS then I'll be all over it like a fat kid on cake.

Papua I did an Assassin one once. Mostly cause I had the 'gear' for it. It was fun to play but def had its downside in hell difficulty when you get more multi immunes etc. Just for the fun of it though it can be fine! Just compared to the others def not suitable for end game or ubers etc. Was always Amazons or Sorcy's for me!

In other news, I am looking forward to wasting my gold on Gheed!

In further other news, I am not looking forward to getting lost in the jungle.. was my one pet peeve of D2! 

Necromancer build for the win. Looking forward to the remaster. Getting Diablo 2 to work on Win10 is such a bitch and a half -_-

I've gotten it to fire up once or twice and each time it'll play for a short while then force close randomly... 

It will sooo depend on what microtransactions they try and shoehorn in, they did it before with that awful marketplace.  If they do a faithful remaster without any BS then I'll be all over it like a fat kid on cake.

PeterMcNeil,  yeah luckily this game is not an EA one, so no worries on that. They are moving D2R to the modern battlenet and thus remove the issue of so much botting and stuff no microtransactions are built in the game and seeing how they have been focused on keeping the game true to it's nature, something like that would be very much hated by the entire community

Jenbarber, well for Ubers there are only a few builds, the assassin kick build is one used but very nice, mostly you'd see your typical smiter paladin but those are boring as fuck. Fury druid of Frenzy barbs are fun alternatives though, they can at least clear stuff and you can run keys with those as well!!

Also yeah jungles suck, but if you look for some streams from mrllamasc, he gives good tips on how to spot map elements and general directions during his speedrun videos, it helps you identify and progress quicker through the game!

Necromancer build for the win. Looking forward to the remaster. Getting Diablo 2 to work on Win10 is such a bitch and a half -_-

I've gotten it to fire up once or twice and each time it'll play for a short while then force close randomly... 

Wendigo, pfff necro's suck ass, only thing they are good for are cow levels! :P

Yup D2R will fix compatability issues, still for now: https://eu.battle.net/support/en/article/7836

Just download the latest patch and it should run smoothly honestly

Also for all you guys, you can find consolidated D2R info here:

https://diablo2.io/resurrected/

Report Post Tip

So thanks to resurrected I've also just started a classic ladder barbarian because why not?! The funniest part was running into an old player from US West days that I use to tpk against

Report Post Tip

I really never understood why people play classic only??? What is the benefit of it? Like rushing quick to hell because you avoid having to pass the ancients or what?

I defo like act 5 the most from all the acts, the homeland of the barbarians!!!

It is even possible to try and win a chance to play the technical alpha!! Not sure how much chance you have to get in, but one can sign up here:

https://diablo2.blizzard.com/en-gb/#masthead

Have fun if you do and get selected, would love to hear about it then!! :D

Report Post Tip

So D2R came out a few months ago, and soon the 1st ladder season will be starting, yay

Who else is playing this game? Any who likes to crunch early ladder looking for that HoZ, Oci or 1st Enigma? :)

Report Post Tip

bfgjgjfgbfghghjgthjhgj

Report Post Tip

ive played the game maybe like 5 times when it first came out and the expansions but as a kid I never made it past Act 1, and as an adult i had commited to beating it but i had an online character almost through Act2, but it got deleted for being inactive (old skool battlenet) so im into starting all over and finally beating the damn game.

Report Post Tip

Never really played the franchise so can't really comment

what I am hyped about though is the remastering of prince of persia, sands of time

used to love that game on the PC

Report Post Tip

It's a lifestyle, not a game! ;) This game has always had my heart over all others. When you find the SOJ's and the high runes, you really do feel 'richer than god!'. 

I am looking forward to the alterations the characters are going to get. For so long now a lot of the skills were not used by people as they were not strong enough for hell difficulty or even ubers. Be nice to see how that goes!

I will always love my Javazon though.. the power! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Diablo 2 Resurrected - who else is hyped?
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL