Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:30:59
Page:  1 
The After Math Started by: NarlyJr on Mar 16, '21 15:00
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

My Father thought he had it all mapped out but he was wrong ...

Now I'm back to understand it all and get some "get back" for my dad.

Things have changed a lot since returning back to the states. Yes I was out of the country living what I would call a "peaceful life". Until one day it was all stripped from me abruptly. To make a long story short my dad meet a guy named Kenny Russo yes THE Kenny Russo. Upon meeting him he got himself and ma settled in nice to the life of crime right in the heart of Detroit .Dad had raised at least 10 mil before I was born. ALL GOOD BUSINESS. So for somebody to murder them like that it was VERY personal and unusual. My dad was very fond of Kenny. I gotta meet this guy my dad told me so many stories! Anyways once my dad found out ma was pregnant he wanted "out". Yeah we all know there's no out in this shit but I can respect his choices. However I can not respect what they did to him.

I should've started in Detroit but I wanted but build something of my own. I want to be known for my doing not for my father's. So my beginnings are here in Pasadena,La. I didn't want to alert anyone I mean my name is NarlyJr for christ sake! So for now I'll keep my head down follow orders build up. Then find my parent's killers.

Report Post Tips: 7 / Total: $140,000 Tip

Upon settling in his new home town Pasadena,LA he did a couple of "dirty" jobs for the local families. Hoping to find out some type of information through the grape vine on who his dad's killer is. Everything seemingly futile he forgets he initial plan and settles into the life of crime." If I want something done I'll do it myself but I will need the funds."

Later that night he was outside his house relaxing when a strange, burly man appeared out the shadows. Mad at himself for leaving his gun in the house ,he vowed to always keep it on him no matter the circumstance. As the man slowly approaches Jr notices the guy had at least 4 inches on him. "Crap" he mutters as he stands ready to fight.

"Look I don't know who you are ,I'm a stand up guy I woul-

"SHUT UP" yells the man interrupting Jr. "I am here from the Atlantis Crime Family, they have sent for you."

Dropping his arms and relaxing his posture Jr receives this information knowing this is what he was waiting for. With so many questions roaming through his head he could only get out two. "Whats your name?" "Who exactly sent for me"

The man just stares blankly at Jr turns his back on him and walks away. After three steps he looks over his shoulder while walking and says "Follow me." Jr reluctantly follows then stops abruptly. "Let me get my gun!"

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

After double checking to see if his door was locked he proceeded to where the man had his car parked."What took ya boy!?" says the man. "Well if you must know I freshened up. Dad taught me to never conduct business with a man who cant take care of himself."The driver smirks at what Jr just said."Let me inform you now that the Crew Lead is a Woman and its also a Woman your going to meet." Upon hearing this Jr slumps in the chair. The driver laughs "Big bad gangster not afraid of women are ya shrimp!?"Jr stammers"No i just wasn't expecting that I had it mapped out to be a guy. Is she like tomboyish is or like gun loving or like nice but will kill you or like crazy but will als- 

"SHUT UP!" yells the driver . "I see those are your favorite words. My apologies I tend to over think at times." replies Jr. Ashe turns up the music the guy says" No more talking for the rest of the drive . She will be outside waiting for you to get the hell out of my car . Don't worry I won't tell her about your motor mouth!"

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Jaqs wearing all black leather, standing outside, her hands behind her back like she was on guard. Thr weather was a bit cool but not bad, she didn't really do things normal humans, after all she was different. 

As she waited, she watched the blossomed tree, it was pretty, her silverish blue eyes, watched the petals it had little drops of water sliding off of them. As she stood there she waited for the new recruit, she was told he would be a son of someone from afar off, but he just wanted to be in peace, she could understand that request, after all that is what she wanted. 

She thought about if he would be a good helper and such but she also thought about other things, she wondered if he was curious about things, or just a quiet person, she supposed she would find out once they got there. 

Then suddenly, she heard a car, coming to a stop, and then she suddenly heard some asshole fslking loudly to someone. She listened, there seemed to be a new set of foot steps, she looked far out and she could see them, it was quite dark out, but she could see them. She was very quiet, trying to check out the surroundings, making sure nothing unusual wasn't going to happen. 

As the male approached her, she looked at the male, briefly and nodded, she knew this was the new recruit, she then guided him to one of thr jobs that he would be doing before he joined. 

"I'm Jaqs, no need to be scared, unless you cause problems... Just relax and do your job.. So we are doing a transportation.. We, need you to help load up the drugs.. If you can do that then let's get started." She said. 

Report Post Tip

"Nahh I only cause good things to happen. Great ,first official job not the little boot licker stuff I dread doing. This i going to go awesome .Oh where are my manners I'm NarlyJr but everyone just calls me Jr. So where are we going Ms.Jaqs?

Report Post Tip

"We are going to this bar over here, we will go through the front and use thr back door to move thr dugs into thr cars." She stated. 

She gave a small smile, as the walked into the bar, thr door man nodded andet them through, and just as the door man was about to stop him, one look from Jaqs mad him think otherwise. As the entered, people seemed to be happy to see her, she blinked, and ducked away from them

"Hey it's our famous Jaqs, she is thr badass around LA. Our parents tell us stories about bow she became the theif for the poor and the kickkass woman who protected the people.. Haha I can't believe you even took down a lab all by yourself." One woman, said. 

She just rolled her eyes, as the woman continued on with the stories, she held out her hand for Jr.  So the male wouldn't get lost. As they finally made it back to thr offices, she pomed in and sat behind the desk as they all looked while laughing. 

"Cha, beast, joey, roy, katherine, sumting, klej, and who everelse who decides to say their name, this is Jr.. He is doi g some jobs for us, and I'm here trying to figure out when are we moving our lazy asses.. I mean you can't say we don't have help, I brought a few helpers.. So the faster we grt this done the quicker you all can get to being drunken fools." She teased sarcastically. 

She got up, as they all went into thr freezercand grabbed units.. She passed a couple brief cases to Jr, and grabbed a case herself and started to haul it out thr back door a d into the cars. 

Report Post Tip

Meeting the family was nice but it was time for business. Judging by Jaqs character Jr could tell he choose a nice home.He heard so many stories about Jaqs he knew he would have to have a sitdown one day with her and just chat. As of now though they all had more important things to attend to. Jr grabbed the units from the freezer and loaded them into the vehicle. "Everything is loaded up boss I'm ready when you are."

Report Post Tip

As they finished, she heard Jr confirming what she already knew, she gave him a firm nod, she then heard foot steps, she turned to look, and it was Tyler and his crew, she looked up cursing under breath, but she gave a smile. 

"Well well well, if it isn't the famous Jaqs, and what a new potential recruit?" Tyler stated. 

"Tyler, why are you here?" She said firmly, as she pushed Jr behind her. 

"Oh come on jaqs, no need to be so on guard around me, I'm just here to meet the famous Jaqs and her family around these streets.. The legendary Jaqs, worked her way up from street rat, then lab rat, to a family member of the mafia mobsters.. Then they say she thr famous Jaqs ripped a few spines out of each and everyone of her enemies.. I just wanted to see how true the stories.. Now legends are." He said, his voice of fake friendlyness. 

"Jr go with them, I csn take care of this, if you finish this job I will personally bring you alright.. But you have to survive first.. Now go." She whispered, pushing him into thr car. 

Suddenly surprised, Cha pointed a gun at Tyler, then she saw Tyler look up and pointed his gun, she sworecunder bis breath, she looked between the two. 

"Awe come on Jaqs, I was expecting a private meeting.. But you wanna hide behind this comedian bitch?" He asked. 

"Well, I mean I could tell him to leave, but.. Let's be honest, cha does what ever the fuck cha wants to do, as you can see, roy over there has your right hand man, a gun pointed at her temple.. See tyler there is a difference between you and I.. As I told you befor and I will keep telling you... I'm not exactly alone, just because we both from darkness doesn't mean I choose to let it change me.. Like you let it change you.. Good bye tyler." She said, as they all got into thr car and drove off. 

They all laughed in thr car on their way towards the sumting headquarters, since he was after all thr godfather-chairman of LA so nothing got past him, he always got dibs. 

As they stopped on the curve driveway parking they brought thr drugs into the place, high-fiving sunting and roy, she shokk her head and started to help divide the united up for the city. 

"So Jr,.. I'm sorry about the scare, the man is always after someone like me, ahaha besides that what do you think about staying here in LA?" She asked him

Report Post Tip

"Scare?" Jr asked.

"If anything I would like to have beat him to death with my bare hands." I'll take a bullet for you and anyone of my family members. Don't ever push a front line warrior to the back."I've been killing any bastard associated with them since my arrival ! To be honest they are the only people who can be associated with my parents death.

Feeling the anger overcome him he takes a deep breath pulls out some weed and rolls up."Sorry, Jaqs my parents untimely demise still gets to me. Besides that I love it here in LA .My dad told me how he got started in Detroit but his most profitable routes was back and forth from LA to LV . I've put that little information to good use and I have made some good money off it. Look boss I'll be straight up with you i'm different ok? I am not going to slack off and lollygag. I have purpose and I want to be a legend . Thank you again for trusting me this is only the beginning yes I know but I can tell it is going to be great.

Report Post Tip

"You are most definitely our family, I'm glad I was able to find a good one like you... Yes well said Jr." She said, she put a hand to his shoulder, giving him that sense of family. 

Seeing him pull out his stuff, she understood, these people just walts in and though they were just a wall, well they would come to know Jaqs all over again. Her eyes filled with hatred for being under estimated, was harious in her eyes, but the rest of her showed nothing so it was hard to notice. 

"All good, I get it.. I'm still trying to find my own family and my place in this world, we are just stabilizing ourselves, so we have to go forward, very carefully.. It's like walking on sand that has been set in for a few years, if you step in the work place, you csn easily fall through.. Or make a sand storm." She said truthfully. 

"No problem, let me grt you our family coat with a badge... My personal help, helped me with it so I hope you like it." She then took thr coat from guard. 

Handing him the coat, the badge had atlantis on it, and it looked like it was of a Atlantis city, and it looked like it was in blue colors to show it was under water. 

"Welcome to the family Jr, and if you need anything don't hesitate to ask, family comes first and foremost, always remember that." She said. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $250,000 Tip

Dino listens to the speech an gets a little confused

'I thought after Math, it was history?  what timetable have you got?'

Dino goes to check registration

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $240,000 Tip

Jr flew to his city and found the little rat sitting on the stoop. He rang out shoots aiming for his head. The little kid dino runs in horror piss falling down his leg.

Report Post Tip

It would seem, unfortunately, that the aftermath finally caught up to NarlyJr.  I guess nothing could bring him the peace that he so desired throughout his time in this invisible thing.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Tammy nodded as PeterMcNeil stated the obvious.

I woke up this morning with this letter in my mailbox.

Tammy holds it out for all to read.

After first checking if Dino was all right, I visited NarlyJr's funeral to make sure he is in fact dead.
Still I want to add a couple of things, whether it is in the hope your bloodline will learn from this or for me to get rid of my anger about these events, I don't know.. or care.

You wrote me a letter about respect, NarlyJr..
You wrote me a letter of respect after you shot at my Right Hand Man, who did absolutely nothing to you apart from making a, quite funny, if you ask me, word-playing joke..?
How can you talk of respect when you can't handle a simple, fair, joke and react upon it by flying into our city and actually shooting? How can you actually think this failed attack would put me in a difficult position? How could any fibre in you ever have the idea you could get away with this..? And you, of all people, talk of disrespect after what you did??

You contradict yourself in your letter, as you say you acted alone, yet you have people pleading for you and it looks like you say your squad is ready for action. I actually wonder who would plead for you in this case, as I very much am willing to singlehandedly shoot every one that is involved in this move on my Dino. Klejnot did the right thing by shooting you, but I would loved to have done so myself.

I thought you had in mind to become big in this world. Well, if this kind of ethics is your bloodline, none of your kin ever will.

Still angry, Tammy leaves history class.

Report Post Tip

well this escalated quickly!

I've just returned from church (i steal the lead tiles) to all this, unfortuantely, like death and taxes, idiocy is also a certainty in life.

heaven forbid we lose the humour from this place.

Report Post Tip

It was very clear Tammy was emotional over the whole affair, and rightly so, a joke - almost a 'dad joke' even - had been taken to the most extreme level of retribution.  A mindless act no doubt, and not one that should trouble Tammy so.  The deed was done and the person involved swiftly dealt with.  Nothing should be allowed to pass, especially when made so public in the streets by NarlyJr

"One can only hope Don Tammy, that your words will be echoed and that their offspring will not be so silly."

Turning to Tammy's right hand, Dino, Peter said.

"Dino, it would be a huge shame to lose any sense of humour from this thing of ours.  Having said all that, at least no harm was done to your good self and for that I, and I'm sure all of Philly and Detroit are very grateful."

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The After Math
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL