Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 10:08:27
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Falcon and The Winter Soldier Started by: Alabama on Mar 23, '21 00:12

Still feeling underwhelmed with Falcon & the Winter soldier.

As for the Disney Star Wars stuff I'm looking forward to the bad batch.

As for needing to watch everything to understand what's going on I don't think that's really necessary. I haven't watched all Marvel Agents of S.H.E.I.L.D and I don't feel like I need to so I can understand any of the Marvel movies. Just think of it as an expanded universe & watch what you want & skip what you don't. It's like the after credit scenes in the Marvel movies, it's not necessary to watch them to understand what's going on.

Report Post Tip
Well! I’ve decided to give the show a chance! I’ll be honest, I loved WandaVision but this one didn’t hook me as utterly and completely as WandaVision did! But I don’t have all the Marvel history in my arsenal to feel for these characters! WandaVision made me care from the beginning! 💚
Report Post Tip
Yeah I'm with you Vivien, despite the fact I've watched every aspect of Marvel content I'm still struggling to enjoy TFATWS so far

I mean it's ok, but it's nothing great. Even Agents of Shield is better than it, though.
Report Post Tip
Best episode of the season so far today, even then though it still feels like it's just not really going anywhere.

Feels like a total filler as though it's just there to give you some context before the next movie.
Report Post Tip

I've quite enjoyed it so far. The pacing was a bit mad on WandaVision which felt like they were determined to show their, admittedly well done, TV style to the detriment of the story sometimes. It's weird seeing Captain America getting a good kicking so often though.

Report Post Tip
It’s been an epic failure from the start. So much potential, yet they’ve ruined it with mundane story telling and lack of action. 👎👎
Report Post Tip

Struggling with watching this.  I'm much more of a single movie guy or binge watcher as opposed to following a routine of a weekly show.

Report Post Tip
Well episode 5 was meant to be the biggest and best in the season.. but it was very "meh" to be honest.

Hope the finale is good to make up for it.
Report Post Tip
I don't care who you think is better. We all have to remember one very important thing. Spider-Man clowned both of them without even trying to one time. Like he practically beat them on accident, it was great.
Report Post Tip
Only watched the first episode of this so far.. however it’s a great almost like extended avengers movie.

Kinda annoying how they keep mentioning captain America... like he’s goneeeeee.
Report Post Tip
Unfortunately tebo, the entire thing is almost all about the fact Cap is gone. Gets somewhat boring after a while.

As long as he doesn't suddenly come back in the last episode though I'll let them off as he was iconic.
Report Post Tip

It's ok so far, but I haven't seen the latest episode. I may watch it tonight, but I'm not sure yet. 

Report Post Tip
The last episode was pretty good, I watched it last night. Finally setting up Sam to take over the Captain America role.
Report Post Tip
So is wandavison worth watching? I have Disney + i only watched mandolorian though I basically have Disney just for my daughter. Whats the back story to wandavison? I see its 91% on rotten tomatoes so it must be good
Report Post Tip
I was a bit skeptical about Wandavision at first, especially after the first episode. After a few though I got right into and really enjoyed it. I haven't started Falcon and the Winter Soldier yet, but I do intend to follow these new installments from Marvel, its quite interesting that they've adapted to series viewing.
Report Post Tip

Only one episode to go & it's still pretty dull, seems like the whole show is just to setup Sam as the new Cap in a way that brings fans around by first making someone people hate as Cap.

Falcon is a hero in his own right, he doesn't need to become Cap.

Report Post Tip
I was pretty disappointed that I couldn’t get into it. I’m a Bucky fan, but it really didn’t grab me. Watched the first ep drunk with my bf and was like, ahh, we were too drunk to pay attention... then we rewatched it sober and I still couldn’t stick with it lol. I tried two episodes. I plan to revisit it eventually, but after Wandavision, it was a letdown.
Report Post Tip
I'm the same Valentina, in fairness I think the season has been Ok, but I feel it's been purely to get the fan base to accept Falcon as the new cap, making us first hate John to then accept the lesser of two evils by having a new cap that we like.
Report Post Tip

I love it, I love Sam and I love Bucky and I’m in love with Zemo. I’m super excited to see what the future has in store for the new villains we are being introduced to. I loved WandaVision but I love falcon and winter soldier 10x more. Maybe it’s cause there are so many dreamy people but I’d like to think it’s more than that. 

Report Post Tip

I am looking forward to check out this, I only need some spear time one of this days to get started.

I hop it os as good as they say it is  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL