Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 16 - 03:57:46
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
Falcon and The Winter Soldier Started by: Alabama on Mar 23, '21 00:12

Just finished the last episode and Daaaamn. It was fucking good especially how the primary antagonists properly deal with the displaced people from the 5 year blip from Infinity War. Very impressed with it and I'll be looking forward to their next appearances in the MCU.

Report Post Tip

Only watched the first few episodes so far, I need to sit down and watch the rest 

Report Post Tip
Marvel certainly seem to know what they are doing. I keep assuming I am going to be disappointed and there is going to be a drop in quality but I just keep enjoying what they put out.
Report Post Tip

The last episode wasn't bad. It got very political, but I was kind of ok with that. Overall, not a bad series. Let's see what Disney does next. 

Report Post Tip

I hop to get to watch this one of this days but its so much to do home and at work now that they are opening up here after covid 19 

so it may take some weeks before I can do it 

Report Post Tip

I loved the show, but the last episode was kinda blah. Found myself rolling my eyes quite a bit. Couldn't stand the Flag Smashers leader. She makes my skin crawl. I won't go on cause anything more I'll say will spoiler, but yeah... it was a fantastic show. Until the last episode imo. 

PS Zemo is bae.

Report Post Tip
Totally correct there Grogu. Over a week later and I still can't get over how bad that final episode was.

There is only One captain. Neither John nor Falcon can ever replace him.
Report Post Tip
I’d agree the ending of this series wasn’t the best. Not even just the fact of Sam becoming the new captain America but it just seemed the ending itself was rushed.
Report Post Tip
Not long till we get the next show so we can try and forget this one.

If any of you are star wars fans, bad batch came out last week and is pretty good so far.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Falcon and The Winter Soldier
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL