Get Timers Now!
X

May 02 - 17:56:01
Funeral Home
3 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
2471475 Started by: God on Apr 02, '21 04:45

Rest in peace man. So impressed with everything you did this time and I don’t think there’s much left to say that hasn’t been said.

If there truly is a god in this world you’ll be resurrected as a sexual-deviant rabbit in an ill fitting overcoat. 

Report Post Tip
This has turned into the worst week on this run. I honestly don’t know what to say here.

You were/are everything a city leader should aspire to be, you engage with the city you create fun new ways to pass the time. You also take the time to speak to people and get to know them.

I was gutted for you when your time on your previous name was cut short before the revolution, but was so glad you got to experience gfc this run!

Thank you for your loyalty and hard work you put in. This was a run to be proud of and you deserved a better death.

RIP takkar, hope we remain friends for a long time.

Kr
Asher
Report Post Tip

We haven't spoken much, but the times we have, it was always enjoyable.

Rest in maple syrup

Report Post Tip

Just woken up, and I am in shock. I always knew you were destined to be great and even though you have fallen.. your line will continue to be as great. That passion you have to lure people in and get people involved with people. The fun you can provide too. It's rarer than a four-leaf clover!

Always be proud of what you achieved with that big heart of yours. 

Rest in peace Godfather Takker. Love you to bits! 

Report Post Tip
Honestly I don't what what words should I say here, thank you for all the efforts you have done so far, if it wasn't these efforts I wouldn't be here now too, thank and I hope to know more and better.
Rip sir.
Report Post Tip

It brings me great sadness to be visiting here for you my good friend but also great happiness to know that you excelled in every area of this world of ours during your time, a true loss to DT and the community.

Rest well Tak

Smash

Report Post Tip
☹️ I have no words.

You will be missed by everyone. Thank you taking the time to help build a happy and healthy community.

Sorry this was how it ended.

Rest In Peace Takkar ❤️
Report Post Tip

This is shaping up to be the worst week in Detroit's history. I'm so sorry to see you here, Takkar. This place has lost its greatest asset. 

Be proud, you couldn't have done it any better than you did, and it was an honor to work with you.

Respect, GRHS.

Report Post Tip

Always a pleasure running alongside you. Hate to see you here. RIP

Report Post Tip

This is heartbreaking to see. You've been nothing short of amazing and I couldnt have wished for any better leader. Not only did you have a great crew, you ran a great city and really improved the experience for all players across the cities. It sucks that it had to end like this, but there wasnt a whole lot we could do about it. You still had an amazing run and I hope to see your kin around in the future. 

Rest well, Takkar!

Report Post Tip
RIP Takkar, shit way to go, but hell of a run
Report Post Tip
Oh, Takkar... Thank you for everything. You were one of the good ones. I should have listened, I should have been the sacrifice. Maybe then you would still be with us. I'm so sorry.

Rest in peace, Godfather Takkar.
Report Post Tip

Never got to know you but I know you were one of the good guys.  Sorry to see you here. 

RIP

Report Post Tip

Rest well my brother,

Much love and respect.

Report Post Tip
Rest in peace. I didn’t know you for long, but I could tell you were a great leader.
Report Post Tip

Rest in peace Takkar,  i hope to hear from you again in your next run.

Report Post Tip

RIP

Report Post Tip
I hate to see this. This is a tremendous loss for the community at large. You will be missed.
Report Post Tip

R.I.P old friend! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyygwbVNI20

"To push my shit over the edge I'ma keep earning and turning a profit you know I can't stop it until I am dead Gonna be unstoppable and profitable..."

;-)

see ya on the Flipside!!!

J.J

Report Post Tip

RIP Takkar. Im sorry you wont get to complete your Easter event that you worked so hard on. It was fun while it lasted. I hope you come back soon. 

Report Post Tip

Funeral Home
Replying to: 2471475
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL