Get Timers Now!
X

May 03 - 02:47:59
Funeral Home
3 Watchers
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 
2471475 Started by: God on Apr 02, '21 04:45
So sad seeing you here my friend. Rest In Peace. So proud to see all that you accomplished. I hate to see it come to an end like this.
Report Post Tip

Really sad to see you here, it was a pleasure to work with you.  </3

Report Post Tip
Rest in peace. It should've never happened this way. You deserved better than how it went down. It was an honor getting to know you and working with you. You've done some great things for these streets. Thank you for bringing people together through your fun and thoughtful contests.

Now you and your club can chase people around with it on the other side.

You will be missed more than you know.
Report Post Tip

Rest easy homie. Such a shame, you deserved to go in a better way. 

Report Post Tip
Alpha Mike Foxtrot.

Think about it.
Report Post Tip

Gunther tries to drink a shot in celebration.

The drink spills onto the bar since he has no mouth.

Gumpsuit runs his finger into the puddle spelling out "AMF" and leaves.

Report Post Tip

It's always a sad day when one of the good ones depart from these lands. Definitely a loss to this community with your passing. I hope to see your bloodline continue their presence in these lands. RIP.

Report Post Tip
RIP Takkar. Sad to see this happen to a good guy who let me sit lazily around his HQ for so long. I appreciate the home and the friendly atmosphere you created. Hope to see you continue on adding to this community.
Report Post Tip
RIP Takkar

A loss for the community to see your death.
Report Post Tip

Sigh. I really don't know what to say. My motivation was gone a long time ago and I figured yours would go too, but you burned brightly into the night, always giving into huge competition country wide, encouraging people to do new things and overall keep community interaction.

You were a MODEL Chairman and one of the finest people I've ever met in 11 years on these streets here. I keep thinking about how we joked about how you'd end up dying to something stupid one day and me, being so optimistic, knew nothing would happen to you, you were too good at what you did to die so early.

I was wrong and I'm sorry. I was very, very wrong. How I could let such a weak willed person do anything is beyond me. In your honor, I should do what needs to be done, but as someone who I considered my best friend, I will always honor the promises I made to you.

I'm sorry man, I don't know what else to say for this. I'm still shaken over it.

Rest in peace Godfather Chairman Takkar.

As Avocato leaves he removes Gimpsuit and Patrick from the funeral, since they don't seem to be here for anything other than being dickheads.

Report Post Tip

She did as her boss told her, and to visit, she walked in with her bodyguard Angel, she had her hair up, sbd jewelry in her hair, she wore all white.  She could see everyone had been paying their respects. She had briefly spoken to the man, she thought her leader was sensible having her pay a visit. She had a group of people follow with White flowers of all sorts. Most people thought to use black, but in her customs it was always white. 

As she walked up to the casket, she sighed, as she had them set down thr flowers, she bowed to the now dead godfather of dt. 

"Although I didn't know you very well, I did how ever spesk to you breifly and I would sometimes goof off with your right hand woman, I wish I would have taken the time to know you, thank you for giving me thst breif time of yours to reach out and try and recuit me, you were funny but intimidating, much respect, I hope I get to be more acquainted with your Kin if they deem it worthy of me. I hope you rest well with the angels." She said. 

She then gave her last bow and walked, going about her day, with the same dull expression. 

Report Post Tip

Sighs

Gutted beyond belief that you’ve wound up here and in the way it happened. You didn’t deserve this. 

As always you’ve been nothing short of spectacular. This run proved that you’re as elite as they come and this place definitely won’t be the same without you about. 

Rest well my friend 

Report Post Tip

RIP buddy, real shame to see you here, you put so much effort into helping th community, <3

Report Post Tip
Rest in Peace Chairman Takkar 💔
I am so thankful to you and Karizma for taking care of me from the very beginning... It was so fun working with you for the Vday and Jails event, I will never forget those fun times... And now it is all over...
I wish your kin good fortune on any future runs, there's very few people who put in as much hard work as you did. Thank you for everything
Report Post Tip
This is so sad. I hope you're resting in peace now dear
Report Post Tip
Such a tragedy. RIP godfather Takkar
Report Post Tip
The chaos of this week is unreal. So many good ones lost. You've been wonderful, which makes it so sad you're not longer here with us.

A career to remember, not just for your kin, but for everyone that saw the good you brought for this community.

Rest well.
Report Post Tip

This was a good man and a great leader!  

Report Post Tip

Funeral Home
Replying to: 2471475
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL