Get Timers Now!
X

May 09 - 03:24:24
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
Francisco's Gallery de Arte Started by: FranciscoGoya on Apr 06, '21 10:17

Ladies and mujeres..!

I me siento..

Ladies y gentlemen and naturalmente guest of honour MrChaChaSlide.

Welcome!

Muchos thankyous for venir here today. Cómo el señor McCreary already predicted when we discussed crew posibilidades, I am muy contento that hoy día, yo can open my personal Gallery de Arte de FranciscoGoya. Unfortunately, FishTheKitty was aquí, unas horas ago, to rob one of los masterpieces.
Still, yo want to gracias Ryman_Branson for arranging this beautiful espacio, muy close to los Headquarteros de Don Smash, where doña Lib_ recently has dado me a place. Al momento Ryman_Branson found this former warehouse, it was used cómo hatchery de geese. Desolatemente, not everything could be limpiado, so uno goose remained. And he is not feliz. Él is angry. Angry_Goose.

Apart from all pinturas that are for sale, yo also offer un servicio of making portraits. I can utilizar a wide array of colores, from brown-casí-negro y verde de sap through alizaron crimson y sienna oscura hasta prusian blue. But ustedes will all agree with me that el focus should be laid on negro de la medionoche.

Feel libre to look around. Feel free de complimentarme. Feel free to comprar.

Report Post Tip

"Gracias senor Goya. Es good to be aqui and to see such marvilloso arte."

Pablo Ryman looked around the galería.  Not only had FranciscoGoya done such a fantastic job in painting his pinturas pero el had the walls looking coloridas.  The goose sangue had lavado bien as well with no stains.

Report Post Tip

The Goose, calmed by the beautiful paintings, particularly the spanish court with the slashing brushstrokes, it was quite lovely

'HONK, HONK HOOOOOONK, FLAP, WADDLE RUN, PECK, PECK PECK HOOONK'

(I mean, i think you deserve to have a turtle named after you like that other lot, but I digress, can you paint me like one of your spanish Geese?)

Report Post Tip

Yo, FrancescitoGoyita, stand aquí now as el nuevo owner of my late father's gallería de arte. I comprendo, when veo Victoria's look, todo you must find his uso de negro offensive.

Y I agree. Entonces

I appreciate Ryman_Branson's.. Ryman? Branson?.. Moustache-hombre's remark sobre the calidad de los artworks, despite the colours oscuros, mucho much, though.

Yo will pintar todo again, making the colores vivantes, happy and joyful.

Y sí, Angry_Goose, I will, me voy a paint un portrait de ti en estilo espolo.

Report Post Tip

"Ah FrancescitoGoyita I love the coloridas imágenes that you creaste para us. I take it you do comisiones y no just para Angry_Goose. I was pensando an imagen colorida of the costa de Valencia with MoYan standing tall... como una redwood canadiense."

Pablo Ryman started gathering up his things.

"I must fly a Los Ángeles e research un poco, pero I do hope que you consideren."

Report Post Tip

ahhh Francisco mi amigo

BOCINAZO BOCINAZO SOLAPA! BOCINAZO! PICOTEAR BOCINAZOOOOOOOOOO!

(I was wondering if you can paint the famous mule hooker from literatura española - Donkey Hoe tay?)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It has cuesta me mucho time, Angry_Goose, but my masterpiece está listo now.

Yo hereby present you The Spanish Burro Hooker.

An impressionist work in vivid colours.

After mucho sangre, sweat and tears, yo also have finalizado mi next pieza de master, which Ryman_Branson asked mi de pintar.

Yo would like to preguntar MoYan to be offered mi maravilloso Canadian paella valenciana before cooking. Como you can see en el piece, al momento given, the rabbit ya not know él ens up en una grande dish con peas. Todo is muy symbolic.

The conejito is muy happy!

Report Post Tip

With time to kill in Detroit she headed to a new building that she had heard about. And by heard about, some strange man with a funny way of speaking did be tellin' everyone he met all about the place and the colors and a bunch of gobbly gook that didn't make not darn lick of sense to her. But she liked colors, and he seemed nice enough. 

Walking in she looked around, there was the man, a goose and two odd paintings. "Mister?" she asked as she walked towards him, "People pay money for this?" eyes wide with the possibilities of it all. 

Report Post Tip

Sí.. Y quite a lot, I must decir.

People like paintings feliz. My padre had it all wrong, él creeped out people con his pinturas blacks.

Si you want, yo can also make una pintura for you. And yo won't ask mucho dinero. Just half of mucho. After todo, yo do it for arte, not for money. When usted was walking around, I have seen in tus ojos that usted really seem to like The Spanish Burro Hooker, corecto?

Report Post Tip

Smiling and nodding her head, she just agreed with the man, but she could barely understand a word he was saying. She did get the part about money, and what it would cost her so she quickly started shaking her head no, "No, no money." pulling her pockets out so demonstrate how completely empty they were. "Sorry mister." she mumbled, looking down at her feet. "Didn't know you had to have money to come in here.." she turned to leave. 

Report Post Tip

Goose excitedly waddle runs and flaps into the Galleria

HOOOOOONK, HOOOONK HONK FLAP PECK HONK FLAP!

'you truly have captured the essence of the forlorn sex working farm grafter, you are truly un Genio'

Report Post Tip

I'm unsure whether Ryman_Branson requested a painting of me or just something that somehow relates to me, and whether this final product is n fact a painting of myself. 

If it is, I can tell you that it would make me seriously reconsider my use of the rhetorical phrase "Do I look like a rat to you?" whenever my loyalty and/or following of omerta is under question. 

Report Post Tip

Nó, no, Moyan.. Soló there is a little rabbit, he is feliz, as he does not know yet él will be part of the paella Valenciana that will be about to be hecho. Entiende, esta masterpiece is made en commission, as requested por Ryman_Branson.
To be clear.. Usted are not depicted here y personalmente yo find it rather shocking que usted mixed up rats y conejos..

Report Post Tip

Pablo Ryman walked into FrancescitoGoyita's collection to see the final MoYan piece.

"Muy good Francescito.  This is exactamente what yo esperaba to see."

His eye was drawn to the Burro Hooker.

"Wow, people pay 100 potatoes per hour for a Burro Hooker?  Or is that what Angry_Goose is looking to charge?  I was wondering, what about a painting of Lib_ at The Lib_ enjoying a bowl of the late Tammy's famous custard."

Pablo Ryman went back to the MoYan

"I love the representation of MoYan as a conejo.  I was reading that the Canadian state of Nanavut is considering el conejo as the national animal to replace the mouse.  I may have mistranslated that, it was in Frenglish that I read it...oh...that reminds me, I mentioned your name to a gallery in Chicago but they wrote your name down wrong.  I do not think my accent is too thick but who knows!"

Report Post Tip

I never thought lo could estar posible, but also from your ultima assignment, yo have succeeded en creating a marvellous piece de arte, Ryman_Branson.

I do hereby presentar Doña Lib_ at the the Lib_, a muy colorful masterpiece depicting la recuiter famosa caught en her momento de guilty pleasure.

Report Post Tip

It was her favorite time of year, here in Michigan. The sun was bright in the cloudless sky, but the air still had a bit of a chill to it. A fresh day to get out, explore and meet new people. Which is why she ended up here, standing in an art gallery looking around a bit confused, excited, but curious more than anything. "Amazing" she said gazing at the images before her, "The technique."

Report Post Tip

I am muy feliz to welcome you here in mi gallery, gorgeous Georgette. Yo have siempre had a weak spot para long vegetales verdes, apart from el cumcumbre. Además, I am even más happy to hear your comentario on my paintings.

I consider it a calling to make la gente happy with pinturas felizes that have happy colores, so yo estoy muy feliz that you feel happy because del happy technique used..

Report Post Tip

Tilting her head this way and that, she admired the paintings. "What is a happy technique?" she asked the man who had approached her. Tracing the bold brush strokes on the canvas she turned to look at him, "Was it drugs?" she asked, eyes wide. "I hear some do drugs and paint happy lilttle trees, ya know?"

Thomas Crown had just heard about this Art gallery that had opened up in Detroit. Thomas always had exquisite taste in all things. So needless to say, he decided to stop by the new art gallery. As he walked in, he was able to see a range of art from all parts of the world. It really was quite something. Thomas, walked around and pondered at some of the art. Thinking about the places they came from, trying to see the art thru the artists eyes. I mean, that required a bit of imagination. Not something he had a ton of, but still. He would try. To picture himself in that mindset, to look deeper into the paints and colors. Into the designs and carvings. Some of the art was truly breathtaking. As he walked around more, he thought of some of the other people that he thought would like this place. Some of his friends that he would like to bring about to these places. It really was relaxing for Thomas, to kick back and take it all in. Gave him perspective from a different light. Allowed him to explore spheres, he had not thought of yet. As Thomas was deep in his thoughts. He heard some spanglish in the back. It sounded like someone he was familiar with. Thomas turned around to notice the owner of the gallery. It was FrancescitoGoyita

Hola Hombre! 

Thomas tipped his hat to the gentleman standing in front of him. 

How are you today? I see you have a fine establishment here. I really do love everything you have on display here.

Thomas looked around as he gazed his eyes over all the paintings in the room. 

Its a marvelous collection, that has to be loved. How can you not right? Its beautiful to say the least. And I commend you for being able to make this all happen. 

Fran replied 'Gracias for the compliment. Much gusto to know ti señor'. Thomas tried to keep up with the spanglish. It was a little tough. But having spent a bit of time in the Bronx, he knew a little bit. 

Gracias! Gracias Señor. Me happy to know you as well. Speaky a little espanol, mismo. 

Thomas fixed his tie, as he continued to make some more conversation with the owner of the gallery. 

Report Post Tip

Detroit Business District
Replying to: Francisco's Gallery de Arte
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL