Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 14:32:31
Page:  1 
HItlist Woes Started by: ShyGuy on Apr 09, '21 17:44

Let's say you or your crewleader is facing some trouble. Some dickbag with a bankroll has put you on the hitlist for a pretty penny and you've got to swipe your card or raise taxes in a big way to pay off the hit.

But why bother?

The admins have done you a favor. They finally confiscated the gun off that spooky TylerDurden (not a moment too soon, right Takkar?) so now your only danger is everyone else.

You may be willing to take your chances, let a few hundred million stack up, and hope no one comes knocking while you and your crew are fast asleep. But this is the mafia (... right?).

But what can be done about it?

The admins have done you another favor (what a swell group, eh?) by massively reducing the possibility of a 1% by very poorly trained guns. What does that leave us with?

An opportunity.

I am officially offering my services to all those plagued by consistent, expensive hitlists. Per the admin announcement, each shot takes off 5% of the hit (which could range from $50,000 to $5,000,000 in value)- so let me pop off a few rounds and save you some trouble!

After a few shots, I'll have knocked your costs down dramatically, and made for a more affordable hitlist repayment with (almost) no risk!

But what do you charge?

I charge 10% of the value of the shot. So if my miss would bring the hitlist down by $5,000,000, I get $500,000.

Okay, but what's stopping me from just having some IA grunt in my crew do it for me?

Now that you say it, nothing! But c'mon, I've got kids to feed and a gun that has no other functional use. Throw me a bone?

Report Post Tips: 5 / Total: $180,000 Tip

I quite like your line of thinking!, good luck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Non RP Talk About The Game (AKA OOC)
Replying to: HItlist Woes
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL