Get Timers Now!
X

May 19 - 18:30:17
Page:  1 2 [ > - >>> ]
The Innocents Started by: CSJ_Returns on Mar 21, '08 13:40
*CSJ_Returns walks up to a podium, takes a sip of water, breathes deeply and begins*

"Cowards. It's a word everyone has heard and probably used, but one that nobody likes to be called. So the simple way to not being called a coward, is to no be one. I understand that war is a necessity sometimes, but to kill while someone is asleep?"

*CSJ_Retunrs takes another sip of water*

"My Uncle SCement_Shoes_Joe was a good man. And then he met his untimely demise. His wife was in the next room over and saw the whole slaughter. The man who killed my uncle whispered something 'I will probably be killed after this, sorry' and then frowned. How is this that a killer can ffel remorse like this, unless that killer knows what he is doing is wrong?"

*CSJ_Returns starts to really get fired up*

"It's obvious this killer did not want to do his job because he knows a real mobster shoots another looking at him, not in the back while he is sleeping. And yet this assassin, if you will, decided to kill anyways. That is a coward, not standing up for what he believes in. Then again, I guess cowards should work for the unltimate coward, that being Limoncello of course.

I know who my uncle's friends are, so when I came over here to America I looked them up. I called up a man named Bleu, and as I asked for him, I noticed that there was crying in the background. Dead! I called up his SCL who he talked to a bit, and got no answer, ever. Dead! The list went on.

So I wonder, why did all these men have to die? And I answer. They didn't. But at the very least, if they did need to be killed, should they not have been given the proper respect of seeing the bullet coming, and not in their sleeps? Then again, I would expect a coward to order nothing less."

*CSJ_Returns has calmed a bit*

"When I came to America I got an invite to join a family, it just so happens it was the family who killed my uncle. How about that? They didn't even know who I was and they invited me to join the family so I could fight for her coardice goals. I joined in hopes to get closer to the coward so I could put a bullet in her head, but I relized that will not be happening. So I will be ending my life soon. Fear not, as I have a large family and my nephew shall be coming over to this great land in a short time. Thank you for your time."

*CSJ_Returns leaves the podium and walks out the door*
Report Post Tip
I wonder who the coward is. *cough*PrinceofCheese*cough*
Report Post Tip
I agree,

This is terrible,

I think that nobody should be killed, ever.

Thats it, death is so.....deadly. And depressing, ive been to far to many funerals recently. Why can't we all get on and have oral sex together?

NOT.

Fuck that, the problem is CSJ. That this is the way of life here, and thats though shit. Ive died before, in my sleep. Well i wasnt asleep i was bollock deep in some bird, who could have been your wife coincidentally. But thats besides the point. I think we should kill everyone, like armageddon!

Fuck you all.
Report Post Tip
Post *cough* no he says it is limencello *cough*
Report Post Tip
Post *cough* no he says it is limencello *cough*
Report Post Tip
what did happen to Brucecarrol? yes, PrinceofCheese took his family our while they were asleep
Report Post Tip
Cough

Repeats Himself....

Cough

Terrible case of tourettes there,

May i suggest a doctor he FUCK! got rid TWAT! of my tourettes CUNT! theyre much BASTARD! better now.
Report Post Tip
out*
Report Post Tip
Yeh totally.

Out.

I agree,

Whos next to die do you think?

Im willing to take bets of up $19,000,000 on the next casualty of the war?
Report Post Tip
"Well i wasnt asleep i was bollock deep in some bird, who could have been your wife coincidentally"

I highly doubt that. Even if you were, she was probably a deuce and a half.

Not married jackass.
Report Post Tip
Oh yeh sorry, i meant your uncles wife.

"His wife was in the next room over" - With me. Awesome.

She was very nice!! Shes maybe the 4th best prostitute ive ever bummed.

Anywho,

Bovvad. Shoot me.
Report Post Tip
Hi.

You're a fucking mobster.

There are no "innocents".

Get over yourself.
Report Post Tip
Sleephead, you're saying that POC is a coward, killing people in their sleep, but is he the only one?

As far as I know, Limoncello started a war against POC's family while they were sleeping, but why don't you call her a coward?
Report Post Tip
This looks like a - Im gonna whine like a bitch about the way the mafia works because i suck and got killed situation.

Its unfortunate that you died, well its unfortunate for you anyways.

But welcome to the mafia, not all hugs and kisses.
Report Post Tip
Beelzebub warned me that people were going to start whining about dying in the recent war. I shoulda fuckin' listened to him.

Ten Hail Marys to all the whiners.
Report Post Tip
Leo steps up to say his peice.

I'm sorry, but if you havent noticed, we're in the Mob. That means we do crimes, we rob, deal drugs and occasionally kill. You think you should've seen the bullet coming? Well, big news, who in their right mind would take that risk? Your lucky they didnt just bomb your Uncles car, I couldn't Imagine the whining then. We are low life criminals, we have a crtain degree of respect, but if your about to kill someone it doesn't make a big deal if you do it respectfully, your TRYING TO KILL THEM. That in itself is Disrespectful, so why not shoot them while they sleep, Makes the job a whole lot easier, but who the hell would join the Mob for an easy life eh?

Leo walks off shaking his head mumbling

Oh my....Mafioso nowdays.....Oh my, oh my, oh my....
Report Post Tip
I don't give a flying fuck if I get killed. It's how it's done. Back in the days, a person would look you right in the eyes and shoot you. Not anymore, they have to wait until you can't defend yourself. That's all I'm saying. Have some fucking guts, because I wanna see the bullet coming my way.
Report Post Tip
CSJ_Returns, dear, this is not a new thing. Attacking under the cover of darkness has been a form of strategy used for eons. As far back as my family's journals go it has been one of the plans of attack used. Strategically it is a good move. Moralistically.. Not so much, but we are criminals not pastors.

Yes, it sucks but it is a part of this thing of ours. It's been an attack used in the past and will continue to be in the future regardless of the bitching and moaning those that don't see the strategic advantages of such actions.

To some it is cowardice, to others it is taking an opportunity and going with it.
Report Post Tip
Since when did the mob ever let you know the bullet was coming???

90% of the time it's in the back of the head.
Report Post Tip
Well, I was gonna say something but I guess its already been said. You can cry and moan and appeal to the masses and try and gain the sympathy vote. You have a chance of gaining that because I dont readily believe that there is one person here who has NEVER been on the receiving end of an overnight takedown.

But your sympathy vote just doesnt wash with me. This is the mafia, its here you will meet with the most cuthroat, vile, indescriminate, nasty, fuckers that God himself created. War is war and all is fair in love and war. Whatever it takes to get to or to maintain one mans rise to the top is whats necessary to achieve that aim. Casualties are a by product. Granted, to be a casualty time and time again gets laborious. But this is the life we have chosen. Its unfortunate that trust is something we may have never learned or understood.

Most wars here are not from mistrust. They are born of ignorance and unsound judgement and thought. They are born of miscommunication and misdirection. But they all share one common thing. And this is something we can all learn from.

A leader must in all times be a leader. To lead is to have the confidence to KNOW above all else that you are right and that you are guiding your family in what you know what is right. When you stoop so low that you no longer trust your own intuitions as to what is right and what is wrong, you are no longer FIT to be a leader.

My hat to all those currently in power. May the skills and knowledge that got them into power be like a shining light, an example to all those wanting the same goal. And may those same skills and same judgement steer them through the bullshit and through the misdirections and miscommunications that will undoubtably come their way.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For 100% 1950's Role Play (AKA Streets)
Replying to: The Innocents
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL