Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 07:50:34
Page: [ <<< - < ] 1 2 3 [ > - >>> ]
Up and Coming TV Shows Started by: Lass on Apr 28, '21 07:41
Sooo it isn't exactly a TV shot but Fast and Furious 9 is coming out on June. Is anyone looking forward to watching it? Or are you guys like the bummers saying "It isnt realistic anymore so its just bs for milking it out"? Would like to hear opinions on it.
Report Post Tip
I'm really looking forward to Dexter coming back. I want to see how it all plays out.

The Handmaids Tale is back on and I'm waiting for more episodes ro be released. It's pretty intense.

Big Sky is wrapping up this season soon and I'm already waiting for next season to come out.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

if you have Netflix, which everyone does these days it seems. The Circle, it's like a social media experiment show. It's quite interesting, my wife showed me it. 

Report Post Tip
Dexter return is going to be something worth bingeing if possible Nala haha.

Idk if you all knew this or not, but I star in a show called Snowfall, which our 5th season is set for a 2022 release I believe. Very interesting show but don’t take my word for it I might be bias haha

i started to watch the Netflix Serie "Shadow and Bone". It's looking interesting i might to say, a bit confuse because the fantasy part but you catch up fast.

Report Post Tip
There was a season called taboo, with Tom Hardy that was brilliant and have been hearing rumours for the last few years that there is a second season in the making. They need to just hurry up and make it, surely can't leave the end of the first season like the way they did!
Report Post Tip
I started to watch that Shadow and Bone as well. I had a hard time following it, would probably need to go back and rewatch it but not sure I’ll get to that. Wasn’t that engaging to me...

I am currently watching a show called "This is Us" and honestly it is a great show.  It has me in tears in pretty much every episode.  I did however finish a show called Ozark and if anyone here has not seen it I would highly recommend it.  I would give it a 10/10.   If you have seen it and have any recommendations on a show that is similar that I should watch I would love a message about it.  This is a great topic!

Report Post Tip

I watched the queen's gambit a few months back. I wish they can make a season 2 of it. It was really gripping and i heard that the sale of chess boards went up a lot. Maybe a season 2 doesn't sound bad and the makers can come up with something interesting and gripping.

Report Post Tip

It's not really new since it already has two seasons but I just found it. It is called "The Boys" and it is an interesting take of how our world could be with superheroes around. I won't say more to avoid spoilers.

Report Post Tip

So, the show has been out for a while, but the next season is coming out soon, so I think it can count. Castlevania. Amazing visuals, good story, good characters and good humour. It's on Netflix. Enjoy!

Report Post Tip

Only two episodes in but really digging Kevin Can F**k Himself.  I don't remember any recent show that had so much fun when it came to switching the camera setups/entire atmosphere of the show just based on how it's shot. 

It's also a blast to see Annie Murphy outside of the Schitt's Creek universe as I haven't seen her in anything else - great actress.

Report Post Tip

I have been awaiting Rick and Morty season 5. It has been a long wait and finally it is here. It is such a great show with amazing creativity and dark wit and humour which is my favourite genre. I hope this is as good as the previous seasons

Report Post Tip

Lately, we have been watching Loki, which I have high hopes for. It has a really great cast, though that is sort of to be expected lol. I am curious where it goes, I've gone in relatively blind insofar as not reading interviews, previews, etc.

Report Post Tip

Far as upcoming shows go, for me it's...

"Resident Evil: Infinite Darkness" (Set between the events of Resident Evil 4 & 5. HELL YES!)&nbsp;
"Dexter" (Enough said)
"Billions" (S5 FINALLY resumes September 5th after COVID originally put a stop to it with 5 episodes still to go.)

Report Post Tip

I'm waiting for Righteous Gemstones to come back... COVID kind of got in the way of production, but the new casting should be very interesting.... Hopefully, it's ready by the end of this year. 

Report Post Tip
Did everyone see the new intro release from amazon prime for Wheel of Time? Hidden in the background was a message in old tongue, “People of the Dragon are always welcomed here.”

Well for the price of amazon prime I better be ;)
Report Post Tip

I've recently picked up watching Wentworth, I've got through 3 seasons quick out of 7 and now a new season is out soon too so need to get them done 

Report Post Tip

Thanks for sharing TwenTone, I have not heard of Wentworth. I discovered an oldie as well, and watched the pilot of Homeland. 

One show, from Apple, that I have enjoyed that has only one season has been Ted Lasso. Great, good laughs

Report Post Tip
The prequel for the Sopranos: The Many Saint of Newark. I think it’s realised later this year on HBO.

Set in the 1960s and 70s. Tony is played by Michael Gandolfini.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Up and Coming TV Shows
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL